Alan Robert Miller
Robert G Miller
M, b. June 10, 1928, d. March 9, 1990
- Birth: Robert G Miller was born on June 10, 1928 in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Enola G Franzke were married on November 25, 1953 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert G Miller died on March 9, 1990, at age 61, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Enola G Franzke
F, b. August 8, 1931, d. January 31, 2015
- Birth: Enola G Franzke was born on August 8, 1931 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert G Miller were married on November 25, 1953 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Enola G Franzke died on January 31, 2015, at age 83, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Enola G. Miller, age 83, of Chilton, died on Saturday, January 31, 2015 at the Calumet Medical Center in Chilton. She was born August 8, 1931 in DePere, daughter of the late Walter & Goldie (Schubring) Franzke. Enola married Robert G. Miller on November 25, 1953 in the Town of Brillion; he preceded her in death on March 9, 1990.
She had worked for Thiel cheese and later Morning Glory Farms for many years until her retirement.
Enola had been a member of the Sherwood Senior Citizens, which gave her great opportunities to play cards and socialize with friends. More recently, Enola's socializing and card playing skills were put to good use with her friends at the Chilton Uptown Commons.
Never wanting to remain cooped up indoors for long, she looked forward to drives in her Cadillac and driving the countryside with her daughter looking for new and fantastic breakfast joints to share a meal. Above all of the joys that life offered, Enola took the greatest pleasure in her grandchildren; she would always do anything she could for them to make them happy.
Survivors include her children: Alan (Sandy) Miller of Menasha, Beverly (Jim) Broeren of Sherwood; 7 grandchildren: Laura (Eric) Petersen, Maria & Alison Miller, Pete (Jaime) Halbach, Annie Halbach and her special friend, Joey Meyers, Kathryn (Sam) Brantmeier, Jacob Broeren; 7 great grandchildren: Parker & Cole Petersen, Olivia & Maddie Halbach, Tucker Meyers, Morgan & Colby Brantmeier; a sister: Ila (Carl) Petersen; a brother: Larry Franzke and his special friend, Sharon Jansen; a half-sister: Lois Samardich; and a sister-in-law: Lorraine Miller. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Enola was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; and a daughter: Barb Halbach.
Private family services have been held.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
Ronald Meinard Rutten
Herman Peter Lamers
M, b. December 13, 1931, d. December 1, 1997
- Birth: Herman Peter Lamers was born on December 13, 1931 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 1, 1997, at age 65, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
- Note: Source: Appleton Post Crescent Obituary Thursday, December 4, 1997
Herman P. Lamers N9478 State Park Rd. Appleton
Age 65, died unexpectedly Monday, December 1, 1997 following a short illiness. He was born December 12, 1931 in Kimberly, son of the lat Arnold and Petronelli [Schoppema] Lamers. Herman served in the U.S. Air Force from 1952-1956, having been stationed in Harlingen, Texas and Thule, Greenland. On June 14, 1955 he married the former Ellen Stumpf at Holy Angels Catholic Church in Darboy. He was a member of Holy Angels Catholic church and the Leo Van Roy Post 265 of the American Legion.
Survivors include his wife of 42 years, Ellen, Darboy; eight children and their spouses; Carl [Maureen] Lamers, Menasha; Jean [James] Dore, Anchorage, Alaska; Joan [Dennis] Scherer, Kaukauna; Jane [Ken] Lewis, Appleton; David [ Karen] Lamers, Darboy; Joseph [Kathy] Lamers, Kaukauna; Judy Lamers, Darboy; James [Jenny] Lamers, Kaukauna; 16 grandchildren; Amy, Joseph, Michael, Elijah, Trisha, Paul, Anthony and twins; Samantha and Megan Lamers; Megen Lamers, Dllen dore; Nicholas and Crystal and Jonathon Scherer; Sarah, Kevin and Michael Lewis; five brothers and spouses; Harry [Theresa], Combined Locke; John [Julie], Kimberly; Casey [Dorothy], Kimberly; Arnold, Sherwood; and his twin brother, Frank [Pat], Combined Locks; four sisters and spouses; Ann [Rich] Peynenberg, Little Chute; Marie Greco, Kenosha; Nellie Ver Voort, Kimberly; Harriet [Bernie] Zack, Combined Locks. He is further survived by his wifes family; Sr. M. Bridget Stumpf; Eugene [Casukda] Stumpf, Harvey, Stumpf, Patrick [Phyllis] Stumpf, Doris [Roger[ George, Alice Parker, Kathleen Stumpf, Paul [Ruth] Stumpf, Thomas [Ann] Stumpf, Joseph [Joan] Stumpf, John [Lynn] Stumpf; numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, his mother and father-in law; Joseph and Isabell Stumpf; a grandson, Timothy Lamers; two brother-in-law, Joseph Ver Voort and Tony Greco; three sisters-in-law, Theresa Lamers, Theresa Stumpf and Shirley Stumpf.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Saturday at Holy Angels Catholic Church with Father Donald Fuller officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at the Boettcher Family Funeral Home, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna and Saturday at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of services. There will be a parish prayer service at 7 p.m. Friday. Full military rites will be performed by Leo Van Roy Pos 265 following the service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in his name.
Arnold Harold Lamers
M, b. July 10, 1926, d. August 22, 2012
- Birth: Arnold Harold Lamers was born on July 10, 1926 in Town of Buchanan, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Theresa Alexia Skrobel were married on October 4, 1958 in Stiles, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Arnold Harold Lamers died on August 22, 2012, at age 86, in King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Arnold H. "Arnie" Lamers, age 86, passed away on Wednesday, August 22, 2012, at Wisconsin Veterans Home in King. He was born on July 10, 1926 in Combined Locks, the son of the late Arnold and Petronella (Schoppema) Lamers. Arnie proudly served our country in the US Army Air Corps. and the National Guard between the years of 1945 until 1948. He married Theresa Skrobel in October of 1958. He worked for the Village of Little Chute Parks Department from 1965 until 1975. He later worked for Army Corp Engineers in Kaukauna and Sault Ste Marie, MI. Arnie was a member of the American Legion and the VFW. He loved hunting and fishing. Arnie was an all-around handyman, he liked to help people out, and spending time with his family.
Arnie is survived by his nine children, Randal (Ann) Lamers, Hilbert, Gale (Dennis "Cacti" Henning) Lamers, Kiel, Andrew Lamers, Neenah, Vincent (Rose) Lamers, Little Chute, Peace Lamers, Appleton, Jeffrey (Melanie) Lamers Combined Locks, Ann Lamers, New London, Anita (Chris) Goland, Appleton, and Audrey (Larry) Gerrits, Greenville; ten grandchildren, Jennifer and Sara Lamers, Sherry (Jim) Borden, Scott (Amber) Grunewald, Jonathan Grunewald, Vance, Cole, and Logan Lamers, Ashley Peterson, Carly and Alec Goland; four great-grandchildren, Madison and Aiden Grunewald, Allison and Trenton Borden, one brother Casey Lamers, and one sister Nellie VerVoort. He was preceded in death by his wife Theresa, and seven brothers and sisters, Harry Lamers, John Lamers, Ann Pynenberg, Marie Greco, Harriet Zack, Herman Lamers, and Frank Lamers.
Memorial service for Arnie will be held at 6:00 p.m. On Monday, August 27, 2012, at Jansen-Fargo Funeral Home, 204 East Kimberly Ave, Kimberly, with Deacon Bud Klister officiating. Friends and family may call at the funeral home on Monday from 4:00 p.m. until the time of service.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com
The family of Arnie would like to thank the Wisconsin Veterans Home, specifically the staff on the third Floor Ainsworth Hall, for all their wonderful care, comfort, and support they gave Arnie during his stay. Your kindness will never be forgotten.
Theresa Alexia Skrobel
F, b. January 28, 1938, d. October 25, 1984
- Birth: Theresa Alexia Skrobel was born on January 28, 1938 in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Arnold Harold Lamers were married on October 4, 1958 in Stiles, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Theresa Alexia Skrobel died on October 25, 1984, at age 46, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Francis John Lamers
M, b. December 12, 1931, d. October 14, 2010
- Birth: Francis John Lamers was born on December 12, 1931 in Town of Buchanan, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 14, 2010, at age 78, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Frank J. Lamers, age 78, died on Thursday, October 14, 2010, at Appleton Medical Center. Francis was born December 12, 1931, to the late Arnold and Petronella (Schoppema) Lamers. Frank was a U.S. Navy Veteran serving on the USS Wright Aircraft Carrier from 1951 - 1955. On August 29, 1955, he was united in marriage to Patricia Ver Kuilen at Holy Cross Catholic Church and they recently celebrated 55 years of marriage. Frank was employed as a mill worker for 44 years at the Kimberly Mill until his retirement in 1993. He was a jack of all trades and always willing to help anyone in need. He often joked that he worked harder in his retirement than when he was employed. Frank touched the lives of many people and will be deeply missed by all. He enjoyed hunting with the Ver Voort boys who always joked that he was never a threat to the deer population.
Frank is survived by his wife, Pat; nine children: Gary Lamers, Lori Lamers, Lisa (Russ) Bowers, Lynn (Keith) Keller, Lois (Tim) Collins, Dennis Lamers, Lee Ann (Jaime) Schmitting, Loni Lamers, Leslie (Fiance Norbert Brunner); 16 grandchildren: Sara (Paul), Emily, Aleana (Brad), Monica, Ella, Don, Marc, Steve (Nichole), Brian (special friend Betty), Christopher, Jake, Ellie, Katie, Samantha (Andrew), Mike, and Louis; five great-grandchildren: Gracyn, Aubrey, Leland, Lillyraine, and Lorelai; a sister, Nellie Ver Voort; two brothers: Casey (Dorothy) Lamers and Arnold Lamers; three sisters-in-law: Ellen Lamers, Theresa Lamers, and Julie Lamers. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, and other relatives.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a twin brother, Herman; brothers and sisters: Harry, John, Ann (Rich) Pynenberg, Marie (Tony) Greco, and Harriet (Bernie) Zack; a brother-in-law, Joe Ver Voort, and a sister-in-law, Theresa Lamers.
Funeral Services for Frank will be held at 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 16 2010, at BOETTCHER FAMILY FUNERAL HOME, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna. Friends will be received on Saturday from 1 p.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund in Frank's name is being established.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Harriet Frances Lamers
F, b. July 10, 1926, d. November 18, 2009
- Birth: Harriet Frances Lamers was born on July 10, 1926 in Combined Locks, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Bernard Joseph Zack were married on November 27, 1947 in Holy Name Church, Kimberly, Wisconsin.
- Death: Harriet Frances Lamers died on November 18, 2009, at age 83, in South Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: November 25, 2009
Zack, Harriet "Liz"
Harriet (Lamers) Zack died peacefully, Tuesday, November 18, 2009, at her daughter's home in South Milwaukee, WI, at 83 years. Harriet was a former resident of Combined Locks. Bernie and Harriet were married in 1947 and she is now dancing with him in Heaven.
Her son, Steven, his sons, Steven Jr. and David and great-grandson, Parker Schuh survive Harriet. Her daughter and son-in-law, Robin and Bill Piette and their three children, Jamie and her husband, Scott Andrzejewski, Jennifer and Zack also survive her. Liz is further survived by Theresa Lamers, Casey and Dorothy Lamers, Julie Lamers, her twin brother, Arnold Lamers, Nellie Ver Voort, Frank and Pat Lamers, Ellen Lamers and numerous nieces, nephews and friends.
She was preceded by Harry, John, Herman and Theresa Lamers, Rich and Ann Pynenberg, Tony and Marie Greco and Joe Ver Voort.
Visitation Saturday, November 28, 10-11 a.m. at St Paul's Church. Her Memorial Mass will be held at 11 a.m. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established in her name.
Molthen-Bell & Sons
Serving the Family
South Milwaukee, WI
Bernard Joseph Zack
M, b. August 28, 1924, d. December 1, 2006
- Birth: Bernard Joseph Zack was born on August 28, 1924 in Ironwood, Gogebic Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Harriet Frances Lamers were married on November 27, 1947 in Holy Name Church, Kimberly, Wisconsin.
- Death: Bernard Joseph Zack died on December 1, 2006, at age 82, in Combined Locks, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 3, 2006
Zack, Bernie Bernie Zack, Combined Locks, 82, died peacefully Friday, Dec. 1, 2006, at home in his sleep. He was born Aug. 28, 1924, in Ironwood, Mich. On Nov. 27, 1947, Bernie married the former Harriet Lamers in Kimberly. The couple resided in the area their entire married lives. Bernie was retired from Kimberly Clark. He was an avid gardener and enjoyed his "back forty".
He is survived by his wife of 59 years, Harriet of Combined Locks; a son Steve Zack, Kaukauna; a daughter and son-in-law, Robin and Bill Piette, South Milwaukee, Wis.; five grandchildren, Steven and David Zack, Jamie, Jennifer and Zackary Piette and a great grandson, Parker Schuh. He is further survived by his wife's family Nellie Ver Voort, Casey and Dorothy Lamers, Julie Lamers, Frank and Pat Lamers, Theresa Lamers, Arnold Lamers, Ellen Lamers and numerous nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held at 3:30 p.m. Monday, at the Boettcher Family Funeral Home, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna. Friends may call at the funeral home from 2 p.m. Monday, until the time of services. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established in his name. The Boettcher Family Funeral Home, Kaukauna is assisting the family. 920-766-2099.
John Cornelius Lamers
M, b. July 28, 1919, d. April 12, 2002
- Birth: John Cornelius Lamers was born on July 28, 1919 in Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Juliana Nellie VanHoorn were married on October 28, 1943 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Cornelius Lamers died on April 12, 2002, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Age 82, passed away Friday, April 12, 2002 at the Appleton Medical Center. He was born in the Netherlands on July 28, 1919, son of the late Arnold and Petronella (Schoeppma) Lamers. On October 28, 1943, John married the former Juliana Van Hoorn in Stockbridge; she survives. During World War II, John faithfully served his country as a member of the United States Army and was currently a member of the William Verhagen Post #60 of the American Legion. For many years, he worked as a carpenter for the Kimberly Clark Corporation and in his retirement worked as a handy man for the former Kimberly Credit Union. Many will remember John for his love of gardening and woodworking.
Survivors include two sons: Don Lamers and Paul Lamers, both of Kimberly; three brothers: Cornelius (Dorothy) Lamers of Kimberly; Frank (Pat) Lamers of Combined Locks; Arnold Lamers of Kimberly; three sisters: Marie Greco of Kenosha; Harriet (Bernie) Zack of Combined Locks; Nellie Ver Voort of Kimberly; two sisters-in-law: Ellen Lamers of Darboy and Theresa Lamers of Combined Locks; a brother-in-law: Richard Pynenberg of Little Chute. He is also survived by numerous nieces, nephews, many relatives, and friends. John was preceded in death by his parents, brothers Herman and Harry Lamers, a sister Ann Pynenberg, a sister-in-law Theresa Lamers, and brothers-in-law Tony Greco and Joe Ver Voort.
The funeral liturgy for John will be held at 12:00 Noon on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 at HOLY NAME CATHOLIC CHURCH, 600 E. Kimberly Avenue in Kimberly with Fr. Dennis Bergsbaken officiating. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call directly at the church on Tuesday from 10:00 AM until the hour of the service.
Jansen Fargo Funeral Home 204 E. Kimberly Avenue Kimberly, Wisconsin 54136 920-788-6202.
Juliana Nellie VanHoorn
F, b. August 9, 1920, d. November 18, 2011
- Birth: Juliana Nellie VanHoorn was born on August 9, 1920 in Three Forks, Montana.
- Marriage: She and John Cornelius Lamers were married on October 28, 1943 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Juliana Nellie VanHoorn died on November 18, 2011, at age 91.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Juliana Lamers, 91, Kimberly, passed away on Friday, November 18, 2011. She married John Lamers, who preceded her in death.
Julie is survived by her sons, Donald and Paul Lamers.
She was a member of Holy Spirit Parish and was involved with the Ladies Auxiliary and made quilts for the church. The funeral liturgy will be held at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, November 23, 2011, at HOLY SPIRIT PARISH - KIMBERLY, 400 Kimberly Avenue. Father David Beaudry will be officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. A visitation will be held from 1 p.m. until the time of Mass.
204 E. Kimberly Ave.
Online Condolences: www.wichmannfargo.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from November 21 to November 23, 2011.
F, b. January 17, 1925, d. November 3, 2004
- Birth: Marie Lamers was born on January 17, 1925 in Combined Locks, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Antonio Greco were married on July 22, 1944 in Kenosha, Kenosha Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marie Lamers died on November 3, 2004, at age 79.
M, b. March 28, 1919, d. December 9, 1994
Family: Marie Lamers (b. January 17, 1925, d. November 3, 2004)
- Birth: Antonio Greco was born on March 28, 1919 in Beacon Hill, Houghton Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Marie Lamers were married on July 22, 1944 in Kenosha, Kenosha Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Antonio Greco died on December 9, 1994, at age 75.