Theodore A Gloudeman
M, b. August 24, 1919, d. August 19, 1991
- Birth: Theodore A Gloudeman was born on August 24, 1919 in Faribault, Rice Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Veronica Marie VanGompel were married on June 19, 1941 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Theodore A Gloudeman died on August 19, 1991, at age 71, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mayme Ceil VanGompel
F, b. November 17, 1908, d. June 17, 1982
Family: Oscar Huss (b. October 24, 1902, d. May 24, 1996)
- Birth: Mayme Ceil VanGompel was born on November 17, 1908 in Town of Vandenbroek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Oscar Huss were married on June 24, 1931 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mayme Ceil VanGompel died on June 17, 1982, at age 73, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. Oscar Huss
(Mayme Van Gompel)
Route 1, Greiner Rd., Kaukauna
Age 73, died Thursday morning after a lengthy illness. She was born November 17, 1908 in the Town of Vanden Broek. She and her husband had farmed in the Town of Freedom all their married life. She was a member of the Christian Mothers of St. Nicholas Catholic Church, and teh Freedom Golden Agers. Survivors include her husband, Oscar; a daughter and son-in-law: Ardena (Dena) and Art Retzlaff, Kaukauna; three sons and daughters-in-law: Don and Elain, Marvin and Audrey, all of Kaukauna; Tom and Sue, Appleton; three brothers: Hank Van Gompel, Kaukauna; Richard and Elmer Van Gompel, Little Chute; four sisters: Mrs. John (Rose) Plach, and Mrs. James (Angeline) Schroeder, both of Appleton; Mrs. Thurman (Grace) Reeves, Shreveport, Louisiana; Mrs. Theodore 9Verona) Gloudemans, Kimberly; 13 grandchildren: Richard, William, Terrance, Michael, Amy, Debra, Dawn, Julie, Joseph, and Jacklyn Huss; Jenny, Tim, and Shelly Retzlaff; a great-grandson, Nicholas Huss. She was preceded in death by her paretnts, Mrs. and Mrs. Martin Van Gompel Sr., a daughter Linda, a sister and six brothes. The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Nicholas Catholic Church, Freedom, with the REv. Leander Nickel officiating. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Greenwood Funeral Home, Kaukauna, after 3 p.m. Friday and SAturday until the cortege leaves for the church. There will be a Christian Mothers Rosdary at 7 and a prayer service at 8, both Friday evening.
M, b. October 24, 1902, d. May 24, 1996
- Birth: Oscar Huss was born on October 24, 1902 in Town of Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mayme Ceil VanGompel were married on June 24, 1931 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Oscar Huss died on May 24, 1996, at age 93, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Donald John Huss
Elaine M VandenBerg
Marvin Frank Huss
M, b. April 18, 1938, d. August 6, 2015
- Birth: Marvin Frank Huss was born on April 18, 1938 in Town of Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 6, 2015, at age 77, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marvin F. Huss, Kaukauna, age 77, passed away at his home with his family by his side on Thursday, August 6, 2015 after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born on the family farm in Freedom on April 18, 1938 to the late Oscar and Mayme (Van Gompel) Huss. Marv married Audrey Baer on April 8, 1961 at St. Mary's Parish in Hilbert. He retired from Thilmany Pulp and Paper, where he was a member of the Quarter Century Club, in April of 2000 after 42 years of service. Marv was an avid outdoorsman, hunting with the boys from Freedom. He also enjoyed yardwork and anything else that took him outside. Marv could be found tinkering with small engines and doing puzzles and followed the Packers and Brewers.
Marv was a proud grandpa and loved to share news of his grandkids with family, friends and anyone else he happened to run into.
Marv is survived by his wife of 54 years, Audrey; daughters: Debra (Wayne) Frederickson of Kaukauna and Dawn (John) Wulterkens of Darboy; grandchildren: Erica and Brandon (special friend Katelynn) Frederickson and Aubrey and Marissa (special friend Jake) Wulterkens; and siblings: Donald (Elaine) Huss, Ardena (Arthur) Retzlaff and Thomas (Susan) Huss. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to his parents, Marv was preceded in death by his infant sister Linda Lou; Audrey's parents Math and Madella Baer; and niece and Godchild Jennifer Retzlaff.
Visitation will be held Wednesday August 12, 2015 at HOLY CROSS PARISH (309 Desnoyer St. Kaukauna) beginning at 2:00 p.m. until time of Mass at 4:30 p.m. The Rev. Thomas Pomeroy will officiate. Burial will take place at St. Mary's Parish Cemetery in Hilbert. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
The family would like to thank the Theda Care Home & Hospice staff for their care and compassion shown to Marv and his family. A special thank you to Ray Schmidt and family for your friendship and everything you have done for us throughout the years.
You will always be in our hearts. We love you!
Audrey Rose Baer
Ardena Mae Huss
Arthur W Retzlaff
Jennifer L Retzlaff
F, b. October 3, 1964, d. March 4, 1985
- Birth: Jennifer L Retzlaff was born on October 3, 1964 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 4, 1985, at age 20, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Timothy Allen Retzlaff
Shelly Jean Retzlaff
Thomas Lee Huss
Linda Lou Huss
F, b. July 6, 1948, d. March 14, 1949
- Birth: Linda Lou Huss was born on July 6, 1948 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 14, 1949, at age 0, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Jacob Henry Lamers
M, b. May 5, 1905, d. December 26, 1989
- Birth: Jacob Henry Lamers was born on May 5, 1905 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie J Huss were married on May 25, 1931.
- Death: Jacob Henry Lamers died on December 26, 1989, at age 84, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/8/49.
- Note: Jake Lamers
1201 Garfield Ave., Little Chute
Formerly of Rt. 5, Appleton, Age 84, died at 10:40 a.m. Tuesday, December 26, 1989, after a lingering illness. He was born May 5, 1905, the son of the late Henry and Anna (Schumacher) Lamers in the Town of VandenBroek. He was engaged in farming prior to his retirement. He was a member of St. John Catholic Church. Survivors include two daughters and a son-in-law: Joyce and Marvin Bougie, De Pere; Joan Lamers, Appleton; two sons and a daughter-in-law: Gerald and Joyce lamers, Rt. 1, Kaukauna; Gordon Lamers, Rt. 5, Appleton; a brother and sister-in-law: George and Agnes Lamers, Rt. 1, Kaukauna; a sister, Mrs. Minnie Welch, Little Chute; two sisters-in-law: Victoria Lamers of Florida; Ann Lamers, Little Chute; nine grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, Marie; three sisters: Katherine, Sara and NEll; and four brothers: Ed, John, Albert, and Ted. The funeral service will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday, December 38, 1989, from St. John Catholic Church, Little Chute, with Rev. Don Zuleger officiating. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Verkuilen Funeral Home from 4 p.m. Thursday until the time of the service.
Marie J Huss
F, b. March 25, 1910, d. May 31, 1978
- Birth: Marie J Huss was born on March 25, 1910 in Town of Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jacob Henry Lamers were married on May 25, 1931.
- Death: Marie J Huss died on May 31, 1978, at age 68, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/8/49.
Joyce Katharine Lamers
Marvin Joseph Bougie
M, b. September 9, 1927, d. June 29, 2013
- Birth: Marvin Joseph Bougie was born on September 9, 1927 in Town of Lawrence, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 29, 2013, at age 85, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Stephensville (Northport), Wisconsin.
- Note: Marvin J. Bougie, 85, of De Pere, died Saturday afternoon, June 29, 2013 at an Appleton hospital. The son of the late Louis W. and Collette (Verhasselt) Bougie was born September 9, 1927 in the Town of Lawrence. He married Joyce Lamers on November 5, 1953 at St. John's Church in Little Chute. Marvin served in the U.S. Army from 1955 to 1957.
Marvin was a dairy farmer in the Town of Oneida. Marv enjoyed softball, bowling, Packer games, and card games of all sorts, especially Sheepshead. He enjoyed staying busy making wood and helping out others. Marv was a member of Knights of Columbus Council 6464 and the AmVets. He was a wonderful family man and especially enjoyed spending time with his kids, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
His family includes his wife, Joyce, six children, Linda (Darrel) Hettmann, Cynthia Bougie, Steven (Char) Bougie, David (Anne) Bougie, Sherry (Paul) Van Gheem, Gail (Sean) Kane, seventeen grandchildren, Jenny Yuhasey, Matthew and Jesse Hettmann, Nicholas Bougie, Josh Bougie, Jason Bougie, Jerica Bougie, Nathan Bougie, Nicole Bougie, Dylan Bougie, Simone Bougie, Michael, Jacob and Marysa Van Gheem, Kaity, Ryan and Bret Kane, his 2 great-grandchildren,Will and Kezi Bougie, his siblings, Louis J. Bougie, Joy Bougie, John Bougie, Donnna Geurts and Karen Brown. He was preceded in death by his parents and one sister, Nancy Bougie.
Family and friends may call at RYAN FUNERAL HOME 305 North Tenth Street, De Pere from 4:00 to 8: 00 Tuesday July 2, 2013 (TODAY). Parish prayer service will be held at 7:00 pm. Visitation will continue from 9:00 to 11:00 am Wednesday July 3, 2013 at Immaculate Conception Church, Oneida. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11:00 am Wednesday at the church with Father John Katamba and Deacon Bobby Doxtator, officiating. Burial to follow at Sts. Patrick and Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Bougie family.
Gerald B Lamers
M, b. February 27, 1938, d. May 22, 2011
- Birth: Gerald B Lamers was born on February 27, 1938 in Town of Vandenbroek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 22, 2011, at age 73, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/12/88.
- Note: Gerald Lamers, 73, Kaukauna, passed away peacefully with his family by his side Sunday, May 22, 2011, at Appleton Medical Center. Jerry was born on the family farm in Appleton on February 27, 1938, son of Jake and Marie (Huss) Lamers. He married Joyce Van Dyke April 30, 1971. Jerry was employed at the former Kimberly-Clark (later Midtec) for 44 years and spent much of his life farming on the families' original farm. Jerry enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren. He was an avid woodworker and built many things over the years including furniture, toys and arbors. He especially liked building toys for his children and grandchildren. One of Jerry's favorite hobbies was the time he spent gardening, which included growing onions and tomato plants from seed every year. Jerry was a member of St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, Little Chute.
Jerry is survived by his wife, Joyce; his daughters: Lori (Tim) Hietpas, Kaukauna, and Kerri (Shivashish) Roy, Combined Locks, and his son, Mike (fiancee April), Kaukauna; grandchildren: Kaila, Jordan and Andy Siegel, Marissa and Tanner Hietpas, and April's children Rilee and Tyler; sisters: Joyce (Marvin) Bougie, De Pere, and Joan Lamers, Kimberly. Jerry was also eagerly waiting for the birth of his new granddaughter in June.
Jerry was preceded in death by his parents, a brother, Gordy, his in-laws, Harvey and Irene Van Dyke, and a sister-in-law, Sandra Penterman.
Funeral services will be held at 5 p.m. Thursday, May 26, 2011, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, 323 S. Pine Street, Little Chute, with Fr. Larry Canavera officiating. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. Visitation will be held at the church from 3 p.m. Thursday until the time of the mass.
Jerry's family would like to thank Michael Werner, M.D., Karla, and Donna of the Kaukauna Clinic for their kindness and compassion.
Verkuilen Funeral Home
& Cremation Services
Little Chute 920-788-3321
Joyce Lorraine VanDyke