- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Mary Jane Ducat
Raymond P Ducat
M, b. October 17, 1942, d. November 11, 2016
- Birth: Raymond P Ducat was born on October 17, 1942.
- Marriage: He was married in 1971.
- Marriage: He and Billie Rose Powers were married on August 25, 1979 in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Raymond P Ducat died on November 11, 2016, at age 74.
- Burial: He was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ducat, Raymond "Ray"
Raymond P. Ducat, age 74, of Sheboygan/Green Bay, passed away Friday, November 11, 2016 at the home of his special niece, Debbie, after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born October 17, 1942 in Lark, WI, son of the late Clarence and Marie (Puyleart) Ducat.
Ray married Sylvia in 1971 and they were blessed with 2 boys, Kenneth and Christopher. He then married Billie Rose and she passed away in 1998. His third wife, Margaret passed away in 2010.
Ray was employed by Kohler, Co. for 10 years. He also worked for Packerland Packaging, Bouldries Electric and Plymouth Foam. He was a whiz when it came to small engine repair and electrical work and he was always willing to lend a hand to friends and family when they needed help fixing something.
Ray's greatest joy was to travel. His travels took him to many of the states, including Alaska, Hawaii, Arkansas, Florida, New York, Washington D.C. and countries including Croatia, Mexico, England, the Bahamas and Belgium. He also enjoyed cheering on the Packers. Ray was known as a jokester and was always making people laugh and smile with his pranks, jokes and famous one-liners. Ray was a generous man and his giving heart will be dearly missed.
Ray is survived by his sons, Kenneth and Christopher Ducat; 7 siblings: Maryjane Grusznski, Clarence Ducat, Jr., Richard (Mary) Ducat, Joanne Minkel, Glenden Ducat, Janet (Tom) Breunig and Jacqueline (Bernie) Reed; step-daughter, Debbie Wichman; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by 5 siblings: Joseph Ducat, Joyce Van Den Heuvel, Kenneth Ducat, Judith Ducat and Janice Ducat; sister-in-law, Germaine Ducat and brother-in-law, Clarence Grusznski.
Visitation will be held at NEWCOMER FUNERAL HOME (340 S. Monroe Ave., Green Bay), Monday, November 14, 2016 from 4 to 6:45 PM. A prayer service will follow at 7 PM. Visitation will continue at NICOLET MEMORIAL GARDENS AND MAUSOLEUM (2770 Bay Settlement Rd., Green Bay), Tuesday, November 15, 2016 from 10 to 10:45 AM. A funeral service will follow at 11AM. To leave an online condolence for the family, please visit www.NewcomerGreenBay.com or for more information call (920)432-4841.
Ray's family would like to thank the staff at Unity Hospice for their care and support.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Nov. 13, 2016.
F, b. July 29, 1946, d. May 4, 2017
- Birth: Joann Ducat was born on July 29, 1946.
- Death: She died on May 4, 2017, at age 70, in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: JoAnn D. Minkel, age 70, a Two Rivers resident, died Thursday, May 4, 2017 at Aurora Medical Center, Two Rivers.
She was born on July 29, 1946 in Wisconsin, daughter of the late Clarence & Marie (Puyleart) Ducat. JoAnn was employed at Mirro Aluminum Company and retired from Lakeside Foods after 18 years of employment. She was a member of the Eagles Club.
Survivors include three sons and one daughter-in-law: Kevin & Tina Minkel, Two Rivers, Scott Minkel, Two Rivers, Steve Minkel, Wabeno; three grandchildren: Dulton & Austin Minkel, Amanda Minkel; brothers and sisters: Mary Jane Grusznski, Mountain, Clarence Ducat Jr., Stangelville, Richard (Mary) Ducat, New Franken, Glenden "Butch" Ducat, Green Bay, Janet (Tom) Breunig, Mishicot, Jacqueline "Jackie" (Bernie) Reed, Two Rivers; and a good friend: Carol Kittel, Taus. Nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends also survive. She was also preceded in death by her parents; and brothers and sisters: Joyce VandenHuevel, Judy Ducat, Kenny Ducat, Joseph Ducat, Raymond Ducat, and Janice Ducat.
Cremation has occurred at All-Care Cremation Center, Manitowoc. A Memorial Service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Friday, May 12, 2017 at The Klein & Stangel Funeral Home, Two Rivers. Burial of her cremated remains will be at Knollwood Memorial Gardens, town of Kossuth at a later time.
The family will greet relatives and friends at The Klein & Stangel Funeral Home, Two Rivers, from 9:30 a.m. Friday, May 12, 2017 until 11:15 a.m.
Expressions of sympathy may be sent to the family by visiting www.kleinandstangel.com
The Klein & Stangel Funeral Home, Two Rivers & All-Care Cremation Center, Manitowoc, are assisting the family with funeral arrangements.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on May 9, 2017.
M, b. August 17, 1941, d. September 14, 2002
- Birth: Kenneth Ducat was born on August 17, 1941.
- Death: He died on September 14, 2002, at age 61.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Anton Richard Stark
M, b. October 2, 1909, d. January 6, 1968
- Birth: Anton Richard Stark was born on October 2, 1909.
- Death: He died on January 6, 1968, at age 58, in Evergreen Park, Cook Co, Illinois.
Elizabeth Bertha Stark
F, b. April 22, 1914, d. September 9, 1949
- Birth: Elizabeth Bertha Stark was born on April 22, 1914 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 9, 1949, at age 35, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 12, 1842, d. January 27, 1918
- Birth: Johann Stark was born on February 12, 1842 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Death: He died on January 27, 1918, at age 75.
F, b. 1852, d. 1917
Family: Johann Stark (b. February 12, 1842, d. January 27, 1918)
- Birth: Anna Unger was born in 1852.
- Death: She died in 1917, at age ~65.
Jeffrey Scott Merkle