F, b. September 16, 1930, d. January 30, 2016
Family: Myron Lasee (b. December 29, 1935, d. November 7, 2012)
- Birth: Geraldine Muldoon was born on September 16, 1930 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Myron Lasee were married in May 1958.
- Death: Geraldine Muldoon died on January 30, 2016, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Geraldine "Gerry" Lasee, age 85, of De Pere, passed away Saturday, January 30, 2016. The daughter of the late Adrian and Babe (Coopmans) Muldoon was born September 16, 1930 in Green Bay. She married Myron "Mike" Lasee in May 1958, and he preceded her in death on November 7, 2012. During her career Gerry worked for the H.C. Prange Co. and the State Bank of De Pere. She also volunteered at the rectory and was a member of the Altar Rosary Society at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in De Pere.
Gerry is survived by four daughters and their husbands: Cindy (Don) Kelley of Whitewater, Pam Esche of Westerly, Rhode Island, Gail (Glenn) Michael of Fredonia and Michele (Jim) Kozak of Oconto Falls; eight grandchildren: Natalie (Ryan) Mussack, Lauren Kelley, Steven and Kaitlin Esche, Chris and Sarah Michael, Rachel (Tim) Liss and Derek (fiancé Kayla) Kozak; a sister-in-law Lorraine Reetz of Green Bay, as well as nieces and nephews.
A celebration of Gerry's life will be held at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave. De Pere, on Friday, February 5, with visitation from 9:00am until the time of service at 11:00am with Fr. Richard Getchel officiating. Interment at Mt. Olivet Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at cotterfuneralhome.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in Gerry's name.
Elizabeth J Beaumier
F, b. July 20, 1926, d. February 2, 2016
- Birth: Elizabeth J Beaumier was born on July 20, 1926.
- Marriage: She and Robert Peter Smits were married in 1949.
- Death: Elizabeth J Beaumier died on February 2, 2016, at age 89.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Elizabeth "Betty" J. Smits, 89, Green Bay, passed away peacefully on February 2, 2016, after a long battle with Alzheimer's disease. She was a resident at Heritage Gardens Memory Care Assisted Living. Betty was born July 20, 1926, the daughter of the late William and Gladys (Genniesse) Beaumier. She married Robert Smits in 1949. They were happily married for 53 years until Robert's passing in 2002.
Betty attended St. Joseph's Academy and later enjoyed working for many years at the family owned and operated hardware store: Smits Hardware, located in downtown Green Bay. She was later employed by Lindeman's Cleaning for 41 years until her retirement at 81 years of age. Betty enjoyed traveling and spending time with her family, friends, and especially her grandchildren. She loved to cook, bake, and was an expert at crocheting.
Betty is survived by her son, Mark (Beth) Smits, Wabeno; daughter Mary (Michael) Skahan, Green Bay; grandchildren, Sarah Skahan, Eagan, MN; Scott (Emily) Skahan; and one great grandchild, Stella Skahan, St Louis Park, MN. In addition, she is also survived by sisters, Patricia Peterson, TN; and Joanne (Ralph) Strojny, Green Bay.
Betty was also preceded in death by her brother; Louis Beaumier; her sisters, Lauretta Brozyna and Carole Schilling.
Friends may call at St Willebrord Catholic Church, 209 S Adams St, on Saturday, February 6, 2016, from 9:00 until time of mass. Mass of Christian Burial at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday at the church with Rev. Andrew Cribben, O.Praem officiating. Entombment in Allouez Catholic Mausoleum. Proko-Wall Funeral Home is assisting the family, and online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.prokowall.com.
The family is grateful for the support and care given to Betty by the staff at McCormick Assisted Living, and most recently Heritage Gardens. We are also appreciative of Unity Hospice for their assistance during this difficult time.
Mark Henry Smits
Louis William Beaumier
M, b. October 6, 1922, d. October 1, 1991
- Birth: Louis William Beaumier was born on October 6, 1922.
- Death: He died on October 1, 1991, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.