Donald C Dantoin
M, b. February 5, 1936, d. January 3, 2008
- Birth: Donald C Dantoin was born on February 5, 1936.
- Death: He died on January 3, 2008, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Ralph Joseph Biese
M, b. July 17, 1915, d. June 5, 2009
- Birth: Ralph Joseph Biese was born on July 17, 1915 in Canada.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Jean Osborne were married on July 23, 1947.
- Death: Ralph Joseph Biese died on June 5, 2009, at age 93, in Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Note: Born In: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Passed in: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
BIESE â€“ Ralph Joseph, passed away peacefully at the Palliser Regional Care Centre in Swift Current, on Friday, June 5, 2009, at the age of 93 years. Ralph was born on the Biese homestead, NE 19-16-14 on July 17, 1915. He was raised on the family farm Northwest of Swift Current, and attended Belvidere School. He loved gardening, even when he was a young boy, and he spent many hours making beautiful crafts out of rock and wood. Ralph also enjoyed playing ball, and playing music. He was very proud of his ribbons he won at fiddle contests and he spent many happy years as a member of the Swift Current Old Time Fiddlers. Ralph was predeceased by his parents, Bill and Hattie Biese; daughter, Helen Hilton; in-laws, Frank and Jean Osborne, their children Marge (Bob) Ford and Morris Osborne. He is survived by his wife of 61 years, Betty (Osborne); children, Carol (Ralph) Schmiess, Doug (Debbie), Linda (Abe) Wall, Jerry (Karen) and Judy (Norm) Polsfut; 11 grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; brother-in-law, Stan Osborne; sister-in-law, Adelene Osborne; and many nieces and nephews. In lieu of flowers, the family would appreciate memorial donations to the Palliser Regional Care Centre Activity Fund. A memorial service was held on Wednesday, June 10, 2009, at 2:00 p.m. at First United Church with Shirley Wilson officiating. The organist was Marilyn King and special music was preformed by Lori Peters. The ushers were grandchildren; Trevor Schmeiss, Tanya Himmelspeck, Shane Wall, Dallas Biese and Jennifer Fehr. A eulogy was read by: Lisa Clarke, Alison Biese and Amanda Polsfut. The interment took place at Memory Gardens Cemetery, Swift Current, SK. For further information or to sign the family book of condolence, visit our website at www.parksidefuneralhome.com. Arrangements were entrusted to Parkside Memorial Funeral Home.
Elizabeth Jean Osborne
F, b. September 21, 1925, d. November 20, 2012
- Birth: Elizabeth Jean Osborne was born on September 21, 1925.
- Marriage: She and Ralph Joseph Biese were married on July 23, 1947.
- Death: Elizabeth Jean Osborne died on November 20, 2012, at age 87, in Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Note: Born: September 21st, 1925
Passed on: November 21st, 2012
BIESE, Mrs. Elizabeth (Betty), passed away peacefully on November 21, 2012, at the Palliser Regional Care Centre at the age of 87 years. She was born on September 21, 1925. She is survived by her children: Murray (Lynn) Blyth, Carol (Ralph) Schmiess, Doug (Deb), Linda (Abe) Wall, Jerry (Karen) and Judy (Norman) Polsfut; 15 grandchildren and 28 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Ralph; her daughter, Helen Hilton; her parents, Frank and Jean Osborne; her sister, Margery Ford; brother-in-law, Bob Ford; brothers, Morris and Stanley Osborne; and her son-in-law, Donald Hilton. Ralph and Betty were married on July 23, 1947. They farmed 7 miles north west of Swift Current and in 1977 they moved into Swift Current. Betty was active in the U.C.W. and with her crafts and quilting. She was very family-oriented and was never happier than when her family was around. The Memorial Service was held on November 27, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. at First United Church. Those wishing may make memorial donations to the Alzheimer Association of Saskatchewan or the Prairie Pioneer Lodge Auxiliary. Funeral arrangements were entrusted to Parkside Memorial Funeral Home, Swift Current, SK. For further information or to sign the family book of condolence please visit parksidefuneralhome.com.
M, b. October 4, 1739
- Birth: Benjamin Fish was born on October 4, 1739 in Portsmouth, Newport Co, Rhode Island.
- Marriage: He and Kezia Round were married on August 16, 1764 in Rehoboth, Bristol Co, Massachusetts.
F, b. 1746, d. December 15, 1813
- Birth: Kezia Round was born in 1746 in Rehoboth, Bristol Co, Massachusetts.
- Marriage: She and Benjamin Fish were married on August 16, 1764 in Rehoboth, Bristol Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: Kezia Round died on December 15, 1813, at age ~67, in Vermont.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. October 22, 1868, d. September 5, 1896
- Birth: Josephine Seymour was born on October 22, 1868 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Philip Terrien were married on April 27, 1886 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Josephine Seymour died on September 5, 1896, at age 27, in Menominee County, Michigan.
Bernard Peter Terrien
M, b. July 17, 1929, d. February 4, 1962
- Birth: Bernard Peter Terrien was born on July 17, 1929 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 4, 1962, at age 32, in Greensboro, Guilford Co, North Carolina.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Thomas Marvin Bergner
Steven J Bergner
Paul Robert Bergner
M, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Wilmer Jennerjahn was born circa 1905.
Donna M Jennerjahn
F, b. October 10, 1937, d. January 31, 2016
- Birth: Donna M Jennerjahn was born on October 10, 1937 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Michael Martino were married on October 24, 1967 in Rockton, Winnebago Co, Illinois.
- Death: Donna M Jennerjahn died on January 31, 2016, at age 78.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donna M. Martino, age 78, of Kimberly, passed away on Sunday, January 31, 2016. She was born on October 10, 1937 to the late Wilmer and Mabel (Kranzusch) Jennerjahn in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. After graduating from high school Donna went to work for Kimberly Clark. She married the love of her life, Michael Martino, on October 24, 1967 in Rockton, Illinois. Together they were blessed with their daughter, Corrine.
Her interests include reading, bowling and most recently Wii bowling, was very entertained by watching the Wisconsin Badgers Basketball team. She was a huge Green Bay Packers fan, also loved playing the piano.
Donna is survived by her daughter, Corrine Gauthier; her grandchildren, Mikail and Cambrie Gauthier; brother, Tom (Judy) Jennerjahn. She is further survived by her nieces, nephews, their children and her special friend Harry Wilson.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Michael.
A time of gathering to celebrate Donna's life will be held on Saturday, February 6, 2016 starting at 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, 537 N. Superior Street, Appleton. Inurnment will be held at Riverside Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Donna's name. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
M, b. April 28, 1931, d. February 13, 1997
- Birth: Michael Martino was born on April 28, 1931.
- Marriage: He and Donna M Jennerjahn were married on October 24, 1967 in Rockton, Winnebago Co, Illinois.
- Death: Michael Martino died on February 13, 1997, at age 65.