Patricia E Laux
Douglas William Westhoven
Jean H Hermans
F, b. October 5, 1934, d. January 31, 2016
- Birth: Jean H Hermans was born on October 5, 1934.
- Marriage: She and Leon Meryl McClure were married on June 23, 1956.
- Death: Jean H Hermans died on January 31, 2016, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jean H. McClure, 81, Green Bay, passed away on January 31, 2016. She was born in West De Pere on October 5, 1934 to Richard and Hannah (Van Lanen) Hermans. Jean graduated from West De Pere High School in 1952.
On June 23, 1956, she married Leon Meryl McClure at St. Boniface Church, West De Pere. Leon (Mac) preceded Jean in death on June 2, 1984.
In December, 1985, Jean met Rollie Hackbarth while having dinner with friends at Eve's Supper Club and they spent the next 30 years together enjoying their children and grandchildren. Many wonderful years were spent at the cottage they purchased together on Wolf Lake.
Jean retired from Lawton Foundry on her 60th birthday in October, 1994 and enjoyed a wonderful party with all of her friends and family.
Jean is survived by her beloved, Roland "Rollie" Hackbarth, her children, Kirk (Kay) McClure, Lori McClure (Dan Van Rossum) and Gwen (Ron) Liechti; stepdaughter, Sandra (Wence) Martinez; grandchildren; Cassie (Chad) Beltrand, Nick (Erica) McClure, Jenna Jaworski (Kyle Christian), Ethan Sandor, Evan Sandor, Claudio Martinez and Angel Martinez, Andrea Rhode (Justin), Megan Liechti (Patrick Adair); great grandchildren; Emma, Grayce and Paige Beltrand, Evelyn McClure, and Conrad Rhode.
Jean is further survived by her sister, Donna Dantoin, her sister-in-law Cleo McClure, a special friend, Lenore Erickson, many relatives and dear friends.
In addition to her parents, Jean is preceded in death by her husband, Leon (Mac) McClure, granddaughter, Lindsay McClure; brother-in-law Donald Dantoin; niece Bonnie Anderson, and nephew Jeff Dantoin, mother and father-in-law Seward "Tuey" and Mamie McClure, and brother-in-law Ralph (Pappy) McClure.
Family and friends will celebrate her life RYAN FUNERAL HOME & CREMATORY, 305 N. Tenth St. De Pere, from 9:00am to Noon on Saturday, February 6, 2016 with a Memorial Service at Noon, officiated by Dick Schiller. Entombment in Allouez Catholic Mausoleum privately with family. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the McClure family.
The family would like to send a special thank you to the staff at Marla Vista and Heartland Hospice.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.
Leon Meryl McClure
M, b. January 4, 1931, d. June 2, 1984
- Birth: Leon Meryl McClure was born on January 4, 1931.
- Marriage: He and Jean H Hermans were married on June 23, 1956.
- Death: Leon Meryl McClure died on June 2, 1984, at age 53.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.