Jerome J Freiburger
M, b. October 26, 1926, d. May 27, 1999
- Birth: Jerome J Freiburger was born on October 26, 1926.
- Death: He died on May 27, 1999, at age 72, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Thomas J Binder
M, b. May 7, 1933, d. January 27, 2016
- Birth: Thomas J Binder was born on May 7, 1933.
- Marriage: He and Patricia Anthes were married in 1956 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Thomas J Binder died on January 27, 2016, at age 82.
- Note: Binder Sr., Thomas
Thomas J Binder, 82, Oshkosh, passed away on Wednesday January 27 with family at his side.
Born May 7, 1933 he was the son of Richard and Mary (Mateyka) Binder. Tom attended St. Vincent's grade school and graduated from Oshkosh High School in 1951. While serving in the Army, he was stationed in Germany.
Binder Dairy/Binder Beverages was a great part of Tom's life. Good old Bireley's Orange! After the business was sold, Tom worked for EAA, Oshkosh Northwestern and Automotive Supply. Over the years he belonged to Ohio St. Civic, Eagles and Knights of Columbus. EAA week was a highlight for decades as the event grounds surrounded his parents' home and the business. He was also a fan of Wheel of Fortune.
Tom is survived by his wife of nearly 60 years, Pat, daughters Lynn Binder and Mary Ann (Doug) Wagner; sons Tom Jr., Tim (Marie), Jim (Rita), Dave and Jeff (Paula); 9 grandchildren; Chuck Wagner, Angela Schuhart, Heidi Swanson (Matt), Richard, Sam, Hailey, Steph, Andrew- all Binders, and Eric Flanagan. Tom also leaves behind 7 great grandchildren: Connor, Drew, Cody, Lucas, Quinn, Madison and Kal-el; twin sisters: Beats Tank and Barb (Ray) Panske; plus many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, brother Richard and daughter in law, Barb Binder.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, Feb.2, 2016 at 11:00 am at St. Jude the Apostle Parish, St. Vincent site, 216 W. South Park Ave, the Rev Wm. VandeKreeke officiating. Family and friends may call Monday, Feb. 1, 2016 from 4-7pm at the Fiss and Bills Poklasny Funeral Home and from 9am until the time of services Tuesday at the Church.
In lieu of flowers, memorials will benefit St Jude's and hospice. The family wishes to thank Fr. Bill, Dr. Andrasko and Affinity Hospice-especially Jenna, for their care of Tom.
Steven Christopher Griesbach
William John Tiedt
M, b. August 27, 1907, d. June 28, 1985
- Birth: William John Tiedt was born on August 27, 1907 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 28, 1985, at age 77, in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Marie Magdalene Tremmel
F, b. May 9, 1910, d. April 29, 1995
- Birth: Marie Magdalene Tremmel was born on May 9, 1910 in Lebanon, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 29, 1995, at age 84, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mary K Ahlquist
F, b. July 20, 1959, d. January 28, 2016
- Birth: Mary K Ahlquist was born on July 20, 1959.
- Marriage: She was married on January 1, 1997 in Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 28, 2016, at age 56.
- Note: Mary K. Kirsling, of Menasha, age 56, passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, January 28, 2016. She is now free from her pain and suffering after battling cancer for many years. She was born July 20, 1959, daughter of the late Jack and Agnes (Birling) Ahlquist.
Mary loved spending time with her family and friends and also loved animals and entertaining.
Survivors include her husband, Christopher Kirsling; her daughter, Brooke (Tom) Johansen; a son, Derek Larson; her grandchildren: Brittany and Caleb Larson, Ashton, Aidan and Avery Johansen; three sisters: Darlene Ranno, Bev Danielson, Jackie Brown; three brothers: Vic (Betty) Ahlquist, Kal (Diane) Ahlquist, Randy (Jo) Ahlquist; and numerous nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held at 1:00 PM on Monday, February 1, 2016, at Neenah's Westgor Funeral Home. Visitation will be held from 11:00 AM until the hour of service.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Victor Anthony Ahlquist