M, b. July 19, 1916, d. October 2, 1988
- Birth: Victor Dix was born on July 19, 1916.
- Marriage: He and Helen Rose Beck were married on November 9, 1944 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Victor Dix died on October 2, 1988, at age 72.
Helen Rose Beck
F, b. March 14, 1922, d. January 25, 2016
Family: Victor Dix (b. July 19, 1916, d. October 2, 1988)
- Birth: Helen Rose Beck was born on March 14, 1922.
- Marriage: She and Victor Dix were married on November 9, 1944 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Helen Rose Beck died on January 25, 2016, at age 93, in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Helen Rose Dix, age 93, of Brillion, passed away on Monday, January 25, 2016 at Brillion West Haven.
Helen was born on March 14, 1922, daughter of the late Phillip and Hazel (Shukter) Beck. On November 9, 1944, she married Victor Dix at St. Mary Catholic Church in Hilbert. He preceded her in death on October 2, 1988. Helen was a homemaker, raising their six children. She enjoyed cooking, canning, playing sheepshead, and especially loved her family. She was a member of Holy Family Catholic Church in Brillion, and before that, a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Hilbert.
Helen is survived by her children: Pat Eickert of Brillion; Kenneth Dix of Greenleaf, Gerald Dix of Brillion, Gale Dix and special friend Rick Hanson of Iron River, MI, and Terrence (Connie) Dix of Chilton; grandchildren: Kim, Dan, and Shelley Eickert, Gina Dix, Tracy Schreiber, Jessica (Todd) LaFave, Tim (Theresa) Dix, Kelly (Ryan) Hale, Joleen (James) Calaway, Jason (Sharon) Dix, Shannon, Aaron, Landon, and Lindsay Hanson, and Kayla, Megan, and Carolyn Dix; great-grandchildren: Derrick and Kalyie Eickert, Jaxon Lisowe, Camden, Paydin, Harper, Quaid, and Sullivan Hale, Evan and Nolan Calaway, Lydia Newhaus, Dylon, Dawson, and Darron Hansen, Jenna and Jackie Diederich, and Garrett Sprangers; great-great-grandchildren: Branden and Jacob; nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends. She was preceded in death by her parents, her father-in-law and mother-in-law: Peter and Elizabeth Dix, a son: Robert, a son-in-law: Norman Eickert, two daughters-in-law: Nancy and Judy Dix, two brothers: Richard and William Beck, and one sister and two brothers-in-law: Dorothy and Harvey Miller and Norman (Madeline) Pfrang.
Funeral Mass will take place at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, January 29, 2016 at Holy Family Catholic Church in Brillion. Officiating at the Mass of Christian Burial will be the Rev. Timothy Brandt, with burial in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Hilbert.
Friends may call at the church on Friday morning from 9:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.
Online condolences may be made.
The Dix Family would like to thank Brillion West Haven for making Mom feel like family and to Calumet County Hospice, especially Amanda, for helping Mom in these last couple of months.
Robert R Dix
M, b. August 25, 1947, d. March 18, 2011
- Birth: Robert R Dix was born on August 25, 1947 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 18, 2011, at age 63.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. April 8, 1927, d. October 22, 1975
- Birth: June Humblet was born on April 8, 1927 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ralph Thomas Brooks were married on September 9, 1944.
- Death: June Humblet died on October 22, 1975, at age 48.