M, b. circa 1924, d. June 1980
- Birth: William Watts was born circa 1924.
- Marriage: He and Caroline M Menting were married in August 1970.
- Death: William Watts died in June 1980.
Frederick B Scholl
M, b. January 12, 1891, d. October 20, 1960
- Birth: Frederick B Scholl was born on January 12, 1891.
- Death: He died on October 20, 1960, at age 69, in Ventura, Ventura Co, California.
Frank H Scholl
M, b. April 1875
- Birth: Frank H Scholl was born in April 1875.
Gerald Charles Anschutz
Oscar Richard Berner
M, b. February 21, 1892, d. August 25, 1983
Family: Mildred Rohm (b. September 16, 1899, d. August 8, 1986)
- Birth: Oscar Richard Berner was born on February 21, 1892.
- Death: He died on August 25, 1983, at age 91.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Joyce M Berner
F, b. February 18, 1922, d. January 13, 2016
- Birth: Joyce M Berner was born on February 18, 1922 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Warren H Garske were married on May 30, 1947 in Sugar Bush, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joyce M Berner died on January 13, 2016, at age 93, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joyce M. Garske, age 93, of rural New London, passed away on Wednesday, January 13, 2016, at Carolina Assisted Living in Appleton. Joyce was born on February 18, 1922 in the Town of Maple Creek, to Oscar and Mildred (Rohm) Berner. On May 30, 1947, she was united in marriage to Warren Garske at Grace Lutheran Church, in Sugar Bush. She was a teacher in Greenville and Shiocton School Districts, before marrying Warren and becoming a devoted farmer's wife. Joyce always tried to touch the life of a child in a positive way. She was a Saturday school teacher at church and a Busy Badger 4-H leader for many years, as well as being an active member of the Grace Lutheran Ladies Aid. Joyce also loved to garden, cook and bake.
Joyce is survived by three daughters, Barbara (Michael) Roggi, Arlington Heights, IL, Carmen (Dennis) Mohr, New London and Carla (Bruce) Vollmer, New London; one sister, Lois Petit; one sister-in-law, Gladys (John) Klein, one daughter-in-law Kathleen Garske, Atlanta, GA; nine grandchildren, Derek (Aimee) Garske, Alicia Garske, Laura (Kyle) Clegg, Elizabeth (Paul) Guzzetta Jr., Sara (Jason) Raymond, Rachel (Chris) Bassler, Todd (Sandy Guild) Mohr, Chad (Erin) Mohr and Jeff (Amanda) Mohr, fifteen great-grandchildren, who adored her, and many other relatives and friends.
Joyce is preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Warren (2000); a son Robert (1993) and a brother, Bruce Berner.
Funeral services for Joyce will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, January 16, 2016, at Grace Lutheran Church in Sugar Bush. Rev. Preston Heuer will be officiating. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. until the time of service directly at the church. Burial will be at New Maple Creek Cemetery, Town of Maple Creek.
The family would like to thank the staff at Carolina Assisted Living and Heartland Hospice, for their love and care of Joyce.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be given to Grace Lutheran Church, E9680 Church St., New London, WI 54961.
Warren H Garske
M, b. May 19, 1921, d. November 11, 2000
- Birth: Warren H Garske was born on May 19, 1921 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Joyce M Berner were married on May 30, 1947 in Sugar Bush, Wisconsin.
- Death: Warren H Garske died on November 11, 2000, at age 79.