Elizabeth J Konz
F, b. February 15, 1899, d. January 16, 1992
Family: Peter A Huhn (b. February 16, 1897, d. November 1970)
- Birth: Elizabeth J Konz was born on February 15, 1899 in Rib Lake, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 16, 1992, at age 92, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Peter A Huhn
M, b. February 16, 1897, d. November 1970
- Birth: Peter A Huhn was born on February 16, 1897 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in November 1970, at age 73.
F, b. May 12, 1900, d. May 21, 1961
- Birth: Julia Konz was born on May 12, 1900 in Taylor County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Walter Marten Singler were married on August 18, 1919 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: Julia Konz died on May 21, 1961, at age 61, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Walter Marten Singler
M, b. April 9, 1897, d. July 3, 1969
Family: Julia Konz (b. May 12, 1900, d. May 21, 1961)
- Birth: Walter Marten Singler was born on April 9, 1897.
- Marriage: He and Julia Konz were married on August 18, 1919 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: Walter Marten Singler died on July 3, 1969, at age 72, in San Francisco, California.
M, b. February 23, 1904, d. July 17, 1921
- Birth: Felix Konz was born on February 23, 1904 in Taylor County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 17, 1921, at age 17, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Stephen Anthony Konz
M, b. December 8, 1908, d. April 17, 1973
Family: Helen M Wolf (b. December 28, 1908, d. October 9, 1992)
- Birth: Stephen Anthony Konz was born on December 8, 1908 in Rib Lake, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 17, 1973, at age 64, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Helen M Wolf
F, b. December 28, 1908, d. October 9, 1992
- Birth: Helen M Wolf was born on December 28, 1908 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 9, 1992, at age 83, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Magdalene Konz
F, b. September 9, 1910, d. February 27, 2000
- Birth: Mary Magdalene Konz was born on September 9, 1910 in Rib Lake, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Herbert Phillips Fisher were married on October 28, 1933 in Cook County, Illinois.
- Death: Mary Magdalene Konz died on February 27, 2000, at age 89, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Herbert Phillips Fisher
M, b. April 17, 1904, d. January 26, 1983
- Birth: Herbert Phillips Fisher was born on April 17, 1904 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: He and Mary Magdalene Konz were married on October 28, 1933 in Cook County, Illinois.
- Death: Herbert Phillips Fisher died on January 26, 1983, at age 78, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Cornelius R Konz
M, b. January 23, 1913, d. April 3, 1977
- Birth: Cornelius R Konz was born on January 23, 1913 in Rib Lake, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Evelyn A Kozitzke were married on February 25, 1933 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Cornelius R Konz died on April 3, 1977, at age 64, in Altadena, Los Angeles Co, California.
Evelyn A Kozitzke
F, b. March 26, 1914, d. February 19, 1982
- Birth: Evelyn A Kozitzke was born on March 26, 1914 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Cornelius R Konz were married on February 25, 1933 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Evelyn A Kozitzke died on February 19, 1982, at age 67, in Altadena, Los Angeles Co, California.
Geraldine J Konz
F, b. August 28, 1918, d. April 1, 1996
- Birth: Geraldine J Konz was born on August 28, 1918 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Irving Bruce Franklin were married on July 31, 1939 in Dubuque, Dubuque Co, Iowa.
- Death: Geraldine J Konz died on April 1, 1996, at age 77, in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
Irving Bruce Franklin
M, b. circa 1918, d. June 8, 1967
- Birth: Irving Bruce Franklin was born circa 1918.
- Marriage: He and Geraldine J Konz were married on July 31, 1939 in Dubuque, Dubuque Co, Iowa.
- Death: Irving Bruce Franklin died on June 8, 1967 in New York.
M, b. September 1851, d. April 4, 1922
- Birth: Joseph Negele was born in September 1851 in Bakonyszentivan then Pápateszér, Veszprém, Hungary.
- Death: He died on April 4, 1922, at age 70, in Rib Lake, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
Anna Maria Csincsics
F, b. May 2, 1853, d. April 30, 1916
- Birth: Anna Maria Csincsics was born on May 2, 1853 in Aka, Veszprem, Hungary.
- Death: She died on April 30, 1916, at age 62, in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1842, d. 1902
- Birth: Rudolf Koncz was born in 1842 in Hungary.
- Death: He died in 1902, at age ~60, in New Jersey.
F, b. 1847, d. 1881
- Birth: Erzsebet Radics was born in 1847 in Hungary.
- Death: She died in 1881, at age ~34, in Hungary.
Edward John Talbot
M, b. 1848, d. 1936
- Birth: Edward John Talbot was born in 1848 in Ontario, Canada.
- Death: He died in 1936, at age ~88, in Rib Lake, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1852, d. 1934
- Birth: Elizabeth McCloud was born in 1852 in Ontario, Canada.
- Death: She died in 1934, at age ~82, in Rib Lake, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
Margaret L Koepsel
F, b. November 15, 1914, d. August 18, 2011
- Birth: Margaret L Koepsel was born on November 15, 1914.
- Marriage: She and Norman C Lietz were married on June 8, 1940.
- Death: Margaret L Koepsel died on August 18, 2011, at age 96, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Margaret L. Lietz, 96, of Menasha died Thursday, August 18, 2011 at her residence, with her family by her side. She was born November 15, 1914, daughter of the late Herman and Martha Knuell Koepsel. Margaret married Norman Lietz on June 8, 1940. They celebrated 60 years together. Norman preceded her in death on May 12, 2001.
Margaret was a charter member of St. Timothy Lutheran Church, Menasha; she enjoyed sewing, and cooking, she was a great cook.
She is survived by her daughter, Virginia Dennis Massey, Menasha, Wisconsin; three Grandchildren, Chris Marion, Neenah, Wisconsin, Craig Wendy, Sherwood, Wisconsin, and Carrie Scott Hogan, Seattle, Washington; eight Great Grandchildren, Samantha, Amanda, Tony, Brooklyn, Allison, Jack, Annalise, and Margaret 'Maggie'; two step- Great Grandchildren, Michele, and Kyle; one sister, Arlene Babbitts, Appleton, Wisconsin. She was preceded in death by several brothers and sisters and their spouses, and her special sister, Mabel.
Funeral service will be held at 11:00 AM on Monday August 22, 2011 at ST. TIMOTHY LUTHERAN CHURCH, 473 7th Street, Menasha, with Rev. David Skarsten officiating. Visitation will begin at 10:00 AM until the hour of service. Interment will be at Highland Memorial Park.
Margaret's family would like to thank Mary and Chad from the Hospice team from Theda Care, and all of the aids involved in her care. To Sherry, a 'special' thank you for everything. You truly were sent to us from God, and were mom's Guardian Angel, and our pillar of strength. We will remember your kindness always.
'Dear Mom, I know the last three years haven't been easy for you. I did the best I could to take care of you. I have also learned through this experience, you are a very loving and giving person, with a gentle soul. I hope you and dad are together and are both at peace'. Love always, Ginger
Wichmann Funeral Home
3212 S. Oneida St
Jill Marie VanHaren
F, b. April 18, 1962, d. June 23, 2011
- Birth: Jill Marie VanHaren was born on April 18, 1962 in Beaver Dam, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on July 18, 1987 in Beaver Dam, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 23, 2011, at age 49, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jill Marie VanHaren Bornor, age 49, died unexpectedly on Thursday, June 23, 2011 in Racine, WI.
Jill was born on April 18, 1962 to Roger and Marilyn (nee Schroeder) VanHaren in Beaver Dam, WI. She graduated from Wayland Academy in 1980 and earned a B.A. in Spanish Literature in 1984 and an M.A. in Journalism in 1985, both from Northwestern University. She was united in marriage to John R. Bornor on July 18,1987 in Beaver Dam and moved to Racine where John worked as an editor at the Journal Times and Jill taught Spanish in the Kenosha School District.
Jill enjoyed the study of languages and particularly loved all things Spanish. She and her husband visited Mexico on a regular basis. Jill loved theater and music, having participated in many Beaver Dam Area Community Theatre and Wayland productions, as well as the Wayland Singers. Her particular loves were singing, and playing piano, flute and French horn.
Jill is survived by her husband John Bornor of Racine and by her parents, Roger and Marilyn VanHaren of Beaver Dam. She is further survived by four brothers, TJ (Kim Morioka) VanHaren, Mike (Jessi) VanHaren, Chris (Carla Fermann) VanHaren, Mark (Nerissa) Wong-VanHaren, nephews and nieces; Cameron, Ella, Nolan, Tyler, Melanie, Carter and Stephanie VanHaren, Zoe and Trevor Wong-VanHaren and John and Nick Boline. Other survivors include her godparents, Uncle Mike (Carol) Schroeder and Aunt Joyce VanHaren, John's sister Ann (Peter) Boline, as well as Aunt Nancy Schroeder, cousins, other relatives and friends.
She is preceded in death by her grandparents, Chet and Gladys VanHaren and Michael and Helen Schroeder, her Uncle Ted Schroeder, and John's parents, Dick and Doris Bornor.
A private family service will take place at Cornerstone Funeral & Cremation Services, 135 Keller Blvd. in Beaver Dam. Inurnment will take place at St. Patrick's Catholic Cemetery in the Town of Beaver Dam. Memorials would be appreciated in Jill's name to Wayland Academy or to Beaver Dam Area Community Theatre's capital fund campaign.
"Te queremos, nuestra Jillita."
God be with you 'til we meet again.
Cornerstone Funeral & Cremation Services in Beaver Dam is honored to be serving the family.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America