F, b. February 3, 1924, d. January 5, 2016
Family: Arlen Fink (b. August 18, 1926, d. September 2, 1995)
- Birth: Margarete Fuchhsteiner was born on February 3, 1924 in Austria.
- Marriage: She and Arlen Fink were married in 1947.
- Death: Margarete Fuchhsteiner died on January 5, 2016, at age 91.
- Note: Margarete Fink, age 91, Kaukauna, passed away on Tuesday, January 5, 2016 surrounded by her loving family. Margarete was born in Austria on February 3, 1924. She married the late Arlen Fink in 1947. Margarete was a very crafty person who would make her own ceramics, do her own cooking, and sewed many things. She loved to socialize with friends and shop for new clothes for every occasion. Dogs and puppies were a very important part of her life.
Margarete is survived by her children: Stephen (Karla) Fink and Ken (Jean) Fink; grandchildren: Jenny (Jeff) Schoening and Jesse Fink; sisters from Vienna, Austria: Elfriede, Ottilie, and Gerlinde; brother-in-law Jim Flynn; sister-in-law Sharon Heinen; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. She is preceded in death by her parents; her husband Arlen "Bud"; brothers: Fritz, Joseph, and Alois; sister Poldy; sister-in-law Joan Flynn and Janice (Bob) Berkler; and other relatives.
A funeral service for Margarete will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, January 9, 2016 at BETHANY LUTHERAN CHURCH, 124 W. 10th Street, Kaukauna with Rev. Walter Steinbach and Rev. Levi Willms concelebrating. A time of visitation will be held from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Margarete's name. Boettcher Family Funeral Home is assisting the family. Online condolences can be offered at www.boettcherfamilyfuneral.com
A special thank you to her caregivers: Deb and Harlin Klinge, Bev Peters, and Mona Weaver; the friends and staff at Club Gabriel; the friends and staff at Countryside Golf Course and the Friday night regulars; and finally St. Paul Elder Services for all of their care and compassion.
Stephen Richard Fink
M, b. January 12, 1893, d. December 27, 1962
- Birth: Charles Foley was born on January 12, 1893.
- Death: He died on December 27, 1962, at age 69.
Martin E Foley
M, b. March 9, 1918, d. December 31, 2015
- Birth: Martin E Foley was born on March 9, 1918 in South Bend, St Joseph Co, Indiana.
- Marriage: He and Jeanne C Kelble were married on July 3, 1953.
- Death: Martin E Foley died on December 31, 2015, at age 97.
- Note: Martin E. "Bud" Foley, 97, Green Bay, passed away December 31, 2015, at a local nursing home. He was born March 9, 1918 in South Bend, IN, son of the late Charles and Eleanor (Van Rossum) Foley. On July 3, 1953, Bud married Jeanne C. Kelble in Chicago, IL, and moved to Green Bay. She preceded him in death on March 25, 1998.
During WWII Bud served as 2nd lieutenant in the U.S. Army Air Corps. on a mission over Germany as a B-24 bombardier on December 31, 1943, his aircraft was hit with ground fire over the military target. On the return trip back to England a German aircraft attacked the already crippled plane, and the crew bailed out over France, everyone becoming separated. After a few days of evading discovery by enemy forces, he and a few of his fellow soldiers were captured. Bud spent 16 months as a prisoner of war in northern Germany, being liberated in April of 1945 by allied forces. During his honorable service, Bud attained a Battle Star; POW Medal; Good Conduct Medal; and Sharp Shooter.
After discharge from the Air Corp, he returned to Oconto where he ran a filling station along with his brothers. Later he started his own bill collection agency, Northern Credit Service. Bud was also a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Survivors include: 2 sisters Jan Hammond, Hartford, WI and Ann Rita Foley, Green Bay, WI, God-daughter Bonnie Lutzow and her children Brandon & Heather, Green Bay, WI, a special nephew and his wife, TJ & Colleen Cahill, Chicago, IL as well as many Nieces & Nephews.
He was preceded in death by his wife Jeanne, his parents Charles & Eleanor Foley, 1 sister Penny Sullivan, 2 brothers Charles Leopold Foley II & Richard Foley, a niece Catherine (Foley) Kappeli and a great-niece Leah Wheeler.
Family and friends may visit St. Willebrord Catholic Church on Saturday, January 9, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. until the hour of Memorial Mass at 10:30 a.m., with Fr. Andrew Cribben, O.Praem officiating. Military honors will follow the Mass. Proko-Wall Funeral Home and Crematory is assisting the Foley family. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Grancare Nursing Center for their care and compassion towards Bud.
Jeanne C Kelble
F, b. February 24, 1922, d. March 25, 1998
- Birth: Jeanne C Kelble was born on February 24, 1922.
- Marriage: She and Martin E Foley were married on July 3, 1953.
- Death: Jeanne C Kelble died on March 25, 1998, at age 76.
Charles Leopold Foley
M, b. January 21, 1923, d. May 7, 1979
- Birth: Charles Leopold Foley was born on January 21, 1923.
- Death: He died on May 7, 1979, at age 56.
Richard Charles Foley
M, b. November 7, 1916, d. September 12, 2011
- Birth: Richard Charles Foley was born on November 7, 1916 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Gladys Bernadette Amour were married in 1941.
- Death: Richard Charles Foley died on September 12, 2011, at age 94, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Richard Charles Foley, 94, Green Bay passed away on Monday, Sept. 12, 2011, at the Jack and Engrid Meng Residence on the Campus of Unity Hospice. His love of birds, fishing and hunting seems only right to return him to the ground, old and satisfied with days, to lay down with his ancestors. Born to Charles and Eleanor Foley of Oconto, on Nov. 7, 1916. Richard married Gladys Amore, his childhood sweetheart in 1941. He was a Veteran in the United States Navy and served in the Pacific during World War II. Richard retired from the telephone company after repairing many a phone line. He will be sadly missed by his friends and family.
Richard is survived by his daughters, Jayne and Catherine, his siblings, Bud, Janice, Rita.
In honor Richard's wishes there will be a private gathering and service for the immediate family. Burial will be at the Oconto Catholic Cemetery.
Janice F Noack
F, b. 1942, d. May 18, 1994
- Birth: Janice F Noack was born in 1942.
- Death: She died on May 18, 1994, at age ~52.
Gladys Bernadette Amour
F, b. November 4, 1915, d. May 14, 2004
- Birth: Gladys Bernadette Amour was born on November 4, 1915.
- Marriage: She and Richard Charles Foley were married in 1941.
- Death: Gladys Bernadette Amour died on May 14, 2004, at age 88.
F, b. circa 1865
- Birth: Tena Kaehr was born circa 1865.
- Marriage: She and William VanRossum were married on June 6, 1900 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Caroline Bauers was born circa 1870.
- Marriage: She and Theodore VanRossum were married on October 21, 1903 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
Sarah Ann Curtis
F, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Sarah Ann Curtis was born circa 1860.
- Marriage: She and Bernard VanRossum were married on October 29, 1888 in Necedah, Juneau Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1877
- Birth: Anna Loos was born in 1877.
- Marriage: She and Theodore VanRossum were married on October 29, 1894 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
Maria Elisabeth Litjens
F, b. August 13, 1842
- Birth: Maria Elisabeth Litjens was born on August 13, 1842.
- Marriage: She and Theodorus Kempen were married on August 27, 1873 in Maasbree, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. September 17, 1812
- Birth: Gerardus Kempen was born on September 17, 1812 in Helden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Gertrudis Peeters were married on May 20, 1844 in Maasbree, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. April 23, 1808, d. March 14, 1857
- Birth: Gertrudis Peeters was born on April 23, 1808 in Maasbree, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gerardus Kempen were married on May 20, 1844 in Maasbree, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Gertrudis Peeters died on March 14, 1857, at age 48, in Maasbree, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1815
- Birth: Gerardus Litjens was born circa 1815.
F, b. circa 1815
- Birth: Beatrix Teeuwen was born circa 1815.
M, b. June 27, 1874
- Birth: Gerardus Kempen was born on June 27, 1874 in Maasbree, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Joanna Wijnands were married on July 6, 1900 in Maasbree, Limburg, Netherlands.