Mary Katherine Flanagan
Maureen Julia Flanagan
F, b. October 10, 1927, d. January 7, 2013
- Birth: Bettye Snow was born on October 10, 1927 in Evansville, VanderBurgh Co, Indiana.
- Death: She died on January 7, 2013, at age 85.
F, b. 1925, d. August 21, 1979
- Birth: Marion Baer was born in 1925.
- Death: She died on August 21, 1979, at age ~54.
F, b. April 3, 1941, d. December 29, 2015
- Birth: Suzette Wetzel was born on April 3, 1941.
- Divorce: She was divorced on February 19, 1965 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 29, 2015, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Suzette 'Susie' (Wetzel) Zuhlke, age 74, passed away December 29, 2015. Suzette was born April 3, 1941.
Her family was the most important thing in her life. She enjoyed baking, taking photographs of family, word search puzzles, and LOVED to talk.
Suzette is survived by her children, Tony (Sandy) Thorne of Oregon; Mickey (Cindy) Thorne of Dale; Todd (Julie) Jorstad of Hortonville; Terry (Brenda) Jorstad of Little Chute; and Rick Jorstad of Menasha; grandchildren, Trixie Dorsett, Adam and Tabytha Thorne (special friend, Dan Smith), Jeremy, Josh (Jenny), Brandon, Micheal, Katelyn, and Casey Jorstad; four great-grandchildren; and two siblings Patricia Cespedes of Illinois and Janice Ohman of Texas.
Suzette was preceded in death by her husband, Raymond Zuhlke; an infant daughter; and her mother and father.
A Special Thanks to the staff at UW Hospital in Madison and Fox Valley Hematology and Oncology in the Madison Center for excellent care.
A Memorial Service for Suzette will be held at 1:00 p.m., Saturday, January 2, 2016, at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, 1516 Meadowview Drive, Greenville. Visitation will be held from 10:00 a.m. until the hour of the service at church.
Burial will be in Riverside Cemetery.
Robert H Offerman
M, b. December 14, 1928, d. December 28, 2015
- Birth: Robert H Offerman was born on December 14, 1928 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Lou Cleary were married on August 9, 1952 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert H Offerman died on December 28, 2015, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert H. Offermann, 87, Green Bay, died peacefully at home, Monday, December 28, 2015. He was born on December 14, 1928, in Kaukauna to Heinrich and Anna (Balck) Offermann.
Robert grew up in Green Bay, graduating from Green Bay West High School in 1946. He served in the U.S. Navy. On August 9, 1952, Robert married his high school sweetheart, Mary Lou Cleary, at the St. Patrick Parish rectory in Green Bay. After his wife became ill, he lovingly cared for her at home until her passing on December 4, 1996.
Bob was employed by NCR Corporation for 41 years, retiring in 1991. He was an avid trap shooter, having served on the Board of the Brown County Sportsmen's Club. Bob participated for several years in the Wisconsin State Trap Shoot. He enjoyed his annual deer hunting trips with his good friends, Mike VandeLoo and Bill Streckenbach. Bob was a lifelong learner and was a PBS watcher and supporter. His family never needed a repairman, as he was "Mr. Fix-It" and could fix anything. Bob was very involved with the building of his house. He often said "I built this house but your mom and I made it a home."
Bob is survived by his children and their spouses: Beth and Tom Gehl, Janesville; Susan Offermann, New Berlin; Kathleen and David Griffin, Argos, IN; and Paul and Lori Offermann, Plymouth, MN; grandchildren: Erin (Hector) Gehl Santiago, Omaha, NE; Patrick Gehl, Madison; Stephen (Nichole Johnson) Arves, Baltimore, MD; Hailey and Shannon Braun, Argos, IN; Lindsay Offermann, Maple Grove, MN; and Brandon Offermann, Scottsdale, AZ.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Mary Lou; his parents; one brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 7 p.m. Monday. Visitation will continue at the funeral home from 10 to 11 a.m. Tuesday. The Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home with Bob's lifelong friend and spiritual adviser, Rev. Patrick Green officiating. Entombment will be in the Allouez Catholic Mausoleum. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
A memorial fund has been established in Bob's name to benefit Paul's Pantry.
The Offermann family extends a special thank you to Bob's Raleigh Street neighbors, Mike and Bill, the staffs of Unity Hospice and the Bellin Wound Healing Center, Dr. Kevin Greer, Dr. Amy James, and Dr. Rahul Verma and his staff, for their wonderful and attentive care.