M, b. circa 1829, d. 1898
- Birth: Mathias Schmitt was born circa 1829 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Angela Leonard were married in 1854 in Germany.
- Death: Mathias Schmitt died in 1898.
- Immigration: He immigrated in 1884.
F, b. September 30, 1829
- Birth: Angela Leonard was born on September 30, 1829 in Trier, Trier, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Mathias Schmitt were married in 1854 in Germany.
- Immigration: Angela Leonard immigrated in 1884.
F, b. February 1872, d. October 11, 1931
- Birth: Sophia Tobin was born in February 1872.
- Marriage: She and Henry Theodore Kamps were married on December 6, 1894.
- Death: Sophia Tobin died on October 11, 1931, at age 59.
M, b. August 31, 1854, d. November 27, 1939
- Birth: John Neuman was born on August 31, 1854 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Agnes Mary Kamps were married on January 13, 1887.
- Death: John Neuman died on November 27, 1939, at age 85.
Katherine E Tracy
F, b. circa 1875
- Birth: Katherine E Tracy was born circa 1875.
- Marriage: She and Charles Kamps were married in 1903.
M, b. October 31, 1866, d. May 16, 1938
- Birth: Mathias Schmitt was born on October 31, 1866 in Salmrohr, Saarburg, Rheinland, Prussia.
- Marriage: He and Katherine Rose Kamps were married on January 17, 1899.
- Death: Mathias Schmitt died on May 16, 1938, at age 71, in Webster, Day Co, South Dakota.
M, b. May 1893, d. 1949
- Birth: Arthur LeBoeuf was born in May 1893 in Menominee County, Michigan.
- Death: He died in 1949, at age ~56.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
David James VanHimbergen
Lillian A Crane
F, b. 1921, d. 1982
- Birth: Lillian A Crane was born in 1921.
- Death: She died in 1982, at age ~61.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Robert C LaRock
M, b. November 18, 1954, d. December 22, 2015
- Birth: Robert C LaRock was born on November 18, 1954.
- Death: He died on December 22, 2015, at age 61, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert C. LaRock, 61, Green Bay, former Pulaski area resident, died unexpectedly Tuesday, December 22, 2015, at his home. The son of Russell J. and Lillian (Crane) LaRock was born November 18, 1954, and was a 1972 graduate of Pulaski High School. Bob worked for Furnitureland in Pulaski for over 25 years. He enjoyed riding his Harley and camping.
Survivors include two sons: Russell J. LaRock, Green Bay, and William P. LaRock, Green Bay; their mother and his friend, Molly LaRock, Green Bay; two brothers and three sisters: Jim (LaVerne) LaRock, Cecil, Barb Hogan, Green Bay, Mary Jane (Jim) Czachor, Green Bay, Ron (Sue Gibson) LaRock, Pulaski, and Julie (Tom) Rentmeester, Green Bay; his good friends: Scott Wolfgram, Bruce Breitenfeldt, and Dennis Lilla.
He was preceded in death by his parents, and one brother-in-law, Tom Hogan.
Friends may call at Assumption B.V.M. Church, 119 E. Pulaski Street, Pulaski, after 9:30 a.m. Monday. The Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m. Monday, Fr. Patrick Gawrylewski, O.F.M. presiding.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.marnochafuneralhome.com.
Russell J LaRock
William P LaRock
Mary Jane LaRock
Thomas Richard Rentmeester
F, b. 1861, d. October 23, 1930
- Birth: Louise LeGrave was born in 1861.
- Marriage: She and Alexander Meunier were married on July 29, 1879 in Brussels, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Louise LeGrave died on October 23, 1930, at age ~69, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1821
- Birth: Adelaide Bouffioux was born circa 1821.
- Marriage: She and Jean Alexis Legrave were married on April 30, 1860 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 27, 1810, d. April 26, 1882
- Birth: Alexander Meunier was born on March 27, 1810 in Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Marie Catherine Marlaire were married in 1839.
- Death: Alexander Meunier died on April 26, 1882, at age 72, in Door County, Wisconsin.
Marie Catherine Marlaire
F, b. circa 1816, d. June 16, 1891
- Birth: Marie Catherine Marlaire was born circa 1816 in Leuze, Namur, Belgium.
- Marriage: She and Alexander Meunier were married in 1839.
- Death: Marie Catherine Marlaire died on June 16, 1891.