Terri Sue Schneidewend
Scott Max Schneidewend
Shawn Joyce Schneidewend
Thomas Richard Ackerman
Robert F Reinke
M, b. November 22, 1924, d. December 19, 2002
- Birth: Robert F Reinke was born on November 22, 1924.
- Death: He died on December 19, 2002, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Graceland Cemetery, Clintonville, Wisconsin.
Robert James Klein
Julitta M See
F, b. March 21, 1933, d. December 10, 2015
- Birth: Julitta M See was born on March 21, 1933 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Elroy G Hegewald were married in 1954 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Julitta M See died on December 10, 2015, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Note: Julitta M. Hegewald, age 82, of Hilbert, died on Thursday, December 10, 2015 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton surrounded by her family. She was born March 21, 1933 in Chilton, daughter of the late Edward & Loretta (Buechel) See. She married Elroy G. Hegewald in 1954 at St. Mary Catholic Church in Chilton.
The coupled farmed side by side in the Town of Chilton until they retired; Elroy preceded her in death on December 21, 2014. In her working years, Julitta did everything she could in support and nurture of her family. She enjoyed tending to her vast vegetable garden and the canning of her harvest every year. Julitta loved every member of her family and looked forward to time spent with her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.
She was a member of St. John Sacred Heart Parish in St. John where she had also belonged to the Christian Women.
Survivors include her children: Roger Hegewald of Hilbert, Linda (Sam) Kopf of Chilton, Lori Brown of Monroe, MI, Paula (Steve) Walters of Fremont; 10 grandchildren; 12 great grandchildren; and 2 brothers: Sy (Judy) See & Melvin (Carol) See. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
Julitta was preceded in death by her parents; her husband: Elroy; and 2 brothers: Allen (Bonnie) See & Anthony See.
Funeral service will be at 11 am on Monday, December 14, 2015 at St. John Sacred Heart Parish in St. John with the Rev. Michael Betley officiating. Entombment will be in the Knollwood Mausoleum. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 11 am until 1 pm on Sunday, December 13, 2015 and on Monday at the church from 9:30 am until 10:45 am.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
Elroy G Hegewald
M, b. August 4, 1928, d. December 21, 2014
- Birth: Elroy G Hegewald was born on August 4, 1928 in Portage County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Julitta M See were married in 1954 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elroy G Hegewald died on December 21, 2014, at age 86.
- Burial: He was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.