F, b. May 8, 1940, d. December 8, 2015
- Birth: Ruth Ulman was born on May 8, 1940.
- Divorce: She and Ronald Norbert Dorn were divorced.
- Death: Ruth Ulman died on December 8, 2015, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Peter & Paul Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dorn Moeller (nee Ulman), Ruth
Age 75, Hortonville, passed away due to extended health issues on Tuesday, December 08, 2015, at St. Elizabeth's Hospital. She was born on May 8, 1940, daughter of the late Servie and Regina (Tennie) Ulman. Ruth enjoyed cooking for her family, gardening, reading and driving school bus for the Hortonville School District.
She is survived by her daughter Becky Dorn, Appleton; son Rick (Jodi) Rettela, Kaukauna; brothers: Ron (Jean) Ulman, Hortonville; Jim (Renee) Ulman, New London; Pete (Nancy) Ulman, Clintonville; a sister Mary (Rick) Relien, Hortonville and a brother-in-law, Pete (Jan) Van Alstine, New London. She is further survived by grandchildren, Kaci Moeller (Steve) and Matt Moeller (Tiara) and also nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her daughter Sandy L. Moeller, sister Joan Van Alstine, former husbands Ron Dorn, Bill Rettela and nephew Pat Van Alstine.
Funeral services for Ruth will be held at 6:00 p.m. Friday, December 11, 2015, at Borchardt Moder Funeral Home, Hortonville. Visitation will be held at the funeral home on Friday from 3:00 p.m. until the time of service. Burial will be in the SS Peter & Paul Cemetery, Hortonville.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at St. Paul Nursing Home, Kaukauna and St. Elizabeth's Hospital for their care and concern of Ruth. May she rest in peace.
William J Rettela
M, b. May 8, 1925, d. November 18, 2004
Family: Ruth Ulman (b. May 8, 1940, d. December 8, 2015)
- Birth: William J Rettela was born on May 8, 1925.
- Death: He died on November 18, 2004, at age 79.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Donald Clement VandenAck
M, b. August 9, 1922, d. January 9, 1990
- Birth: Donald Clement VandenAck was born on August 9, 1922.
- Death: He died on January 9, 1990, at age 67, in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Joyce Marie VandenLangenberg
F, b. August 15, 1923, d. April 11, 2005
- Birth: Joyce Marie VandenLangenberg was born on August 15, 1923 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 11, 2005, at age 81, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Thomas P Vandenack
M, b. September 2, 1956, d. December 7, 2015
- Birth: Thomas P Vandenack was born on September 2, 1956 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 7, 2015, at age 59.
- Note: Thomas P. Vandenack, 59, Hobart, passed away due to a long illness on Monday afternoon, December 7, 2015, at his home. He was born on September 2, 1956 to the late Donald and Marie (Vanden Langenberg) Vandenack in Green Bay. Thomas served his country in the US Army, and was stationed in Korea for a time. He had been employed at WI Nationwide Trucking. Thomas enjoyed mechanic work of all kinds, but what meant the most to him was spending time with family and friends.
Thomas will be deeply missed and is survived by his siblings, Donald (Betty) Vandenack, Sue (Ron) Martin, Steve (Karen) Vandenack, Mary (Mel) Gilson, twin sister Kris (Jack) Kriescher, Judy (Bob) Truckey, John (Carnnetta) Vandenack, Sara (fiancé Steve Schuette) Vandenack; as well as many nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends and family are encouraged to gather at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 North Tenth Street, De Pere, WI on Thursday, December 10, 2015 from 4:00pm until 7:00pm when a funeral service will be held with military honors. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Vandenack family.
Steven G Vandenack
Judith Ann Vandenack
John W Vandenack
Sara Louise Vandenack
Bonnie Lee Schafer
F, b. September 9, 1950, d. February 5, 2011
- Birth: Bonnie Lee Schafer was born on September 9, 1950 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Gilbert Glen Losse were married on February 19, 1982 in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
- Death: Bonnie Lee Schafer died on February 5, 2011, at age 60.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Carla J Losse
F, b. May 27, 1952, d. February 9, 2016
- Birth: Carla J Losse was born on May 27, 1952.
- Death: She died on February 9, 2016, at age 63, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: (Losse) Earl , Carla Jean
Carla J. Earl, 63, lifelong resident of Neenah, passed away on Tuesday, February 9, 2016, at Theda Clark Medical Center, Neenah. She was born on May 27, 1952, daughter of Gilbert and Barbara (Jansen) Losse. Carla love playing bingo and spending time with her family and friends, especially her grandchildren and great grandchildren. Many will remember seeing her smiling face at Pappa's Cafe, Neenah, where she was a waitress for many many years.
Carla is survived by her husband: David; 2 daughters: Cheramie (Steve) Jones and Heather (Brian) Earl; 2 sons: David (Joplin) Earl and Corey (Susan) Earl; 8 grandchildren: Wesley (Lyvia) Michael, Stephen (Jensen) Xavier, Zoya, Devin, Amelia, and Nathaniel; 7 great grandchildren; 2 brothers: Reese (Michelle) Losse and Randy Losse; many other relatives and friends.
Carla was preceded in death by her parents and a brother: Reed Losse.
A memorial gathering will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., on Friday, March 25, 2016, at the Kessler Funeral Home, 304 S. Commercial St., Neenah.
Carla's family would like to thank the entire staff at Theda Clark Medical Center, Neenah, for their compassion and care.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America