Patrick Henry Igo
M, b. September 27, 1895
- Birth: Patrick Henry Igo was born on September 27, 1895 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1885
Family: James C Igo (b. November 30, 1885, d. December 1968)
- Birth: Mary Reilly was born circa 1885.
- Marriage: She and James C Igo were married on August 22, 1908 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 10, 1900, d. July 19, 1940
- Birth: Mary Sazama was born on January 10, 1900.
- Marriage: She and George Waldo Dickinson were married on June 14, 1922.
- Death: Mary Sazama died on July 19, 1940, at age 40.
- Note: Dickinson, Mary (10 Jan. 1900 - 19 July 1940)
Mrs. George Dickinson died at 7:30 o’clock Friday night at her home in the town of Hull, Wisconsin at the age of forty years. Mrs. Dickinson had been ill the past two months because of carcinoma and returned home recently from the Marshfield hospital where she had been a patient for five weeks. Funeral services were held Tuesday morning at 9:30 o’clock at St. Mary’s Catholic church, Rev. L. J. Lang officiating at the requiem high mass. Internment was made in the parish cemetery. Pall bearers were Joe Sazama, John Sazama, Paul Sazama, Ben Apfelbeck and Ed. Hoffman of Colby, Wis., and Mr. Devorak of Edgar. Those in charge of the flowers were Gertrude Apfelbeck, Gene Cramer, Doloras Schmidt, Leona Hardt, Margaret Schelling, Mabel Schelling and Marie Sazama.
Mrs. Dickinson, nee Mary Sazama, was born in the town of Hull January 10th, 1900, and was married in the winter of 1933 to George Dickinson. She was a good Christian, always ready to lend a helping hand wherever needed. She was of a kind, gentle and friendly disposition and well-liked by all who knew her.
Surviving besides her husband are three children, Donald of Wausau and Robert and Kathleen at home; her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Wenzel Sazama of Colby; three brothers, Valentine, and Matt Sazama at home and George Sazama of Albana, Texas; three sisters, Mrs. Albert Weiss of Kaukauna, Mrs. Hugh Hamilton of Milwaukee and Miss Leona Sazama of Milwaukee.
Out of town people here for the funeral were Mr. and Mrs. George Sazama and children of Albany, Texas; Mr. and Mrs. Reyn Dickinson and family and Mr. and Mrs. Harold Mashek of Wisconsin Rapids, Mr. and Mrs. Leslie Dickinson and family and Mr. and Mrs. George Drumm and family of Wausau, Mr. and Mrs. Albert Weiss and family of Kaukauna, Mrs. E. A. Dickinson of Milwaukee, Mr. and Mrs. James Lengget and Mr. and Mrs. George Swatzina and daughter of Boyd, Mr. and Mrs. William Devorak and Mrs. John Sellung and family of Edgar, Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence Sellung and family Joe Sellung of Wausau, Dr. Frank Sazama of Chippewa Falls, Dr. John Sazama of Bloomer, Mrs. Hugh Hamilton and daughter and Miss Leona Sazama of Milwaukee.
George Waldo Dickinson
M, b. February 22, 1902, d. December 11, 1964
Family: Mary Sazama (b. January 10, 1900, d. July 19, 1940)
- Birth: George Waldo Dickinson was born on February 22, 1902 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Sazama were married on June 14, 1922.
- Death: George Waldo Dickinson died on December 11, 1964, at age 62, in San Diego, San Diego Co, California.
M, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Albert Weis was born circa 1895.
Jeffrey James Johnson
M, b. 1943, d. yes
- Birth: Jeffrey James Johnson was born in 1943.
- Death: He died yes.
M, b. April 16, 1899, d. November 8, 1976
- Birth: Harry Laundrie was born on April 16, 1899.
- Death: He died on November 8, 1976, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1900
- Birth: Helen Verhagen was born in 1900.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Josephine Jobelius was born circa 1900.
Carlton H Laundrie
M, b. March 8, 1918, d. November 26, 2015
Family 2: Agnes Wilson (b. January 11, 1925, d. August 10, 2004)
- Birth: Carlton H Laundrie was born on March 8, 1918 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 26, 2015, at age 97.
- Burial: He was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carlton H. Laundrie, 97, Green Bay, went home to be with the Lord, Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015, surrounded by his family. Born March 8, 1918, in Green Bay, he is the son the late Harry and Margaret (Van Lieshout) Laundrie and was raised by his uncle, George and Ann Van Lieshout. Carlton grew up in Bay Settlement and graduated from Holy Cross School. He served in the U. S. Army during WW II. Carlton had lived in Wilmington, DE and Linden, NJ. He returned to Green Bay and worked as a welder and a machinist at Cleerman's Machine and Paper Converting. Carlton enjoyed spending time with his family and friends, playing cards, gardening, and working on projects. He had a sharp mind to the end and loved reading, playing Sudoku, and riding his stationary bike.
He is survived by his sons, Sherman (Dorothy) Laundrie, Townsend, Carl (Wanda) Laundrie, St. John's Park, FL, Robert (Ann) Laundrie, Wellington, FL; daughter Kathy (David) Charles, Green Bay; brother Don (Lee) Laundrie, Bellevue; 15 grandchildren, and 16 great grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; sister, Kay Riley; brothers, Clifford and Gordon; one grandson; his first wife, Beulah; and his wife of 57 years, Agnes.
He will be sadly missed by all who knew him and tended to him at Care for All Ages and Manor Care East.
Visitation at Malcore (East) Funeral Home, 701 N. Baird Street, Saturday, Nov. 28 (TODAY) from 1:30pm until the time of the funeral. Funeral 2:30pm TODAY at the funeral home with the Rev. Anthony V. Cirignani, OFM, officiating. Burial in Woodlawn Cemetery. Visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to share a condolence with the family.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, b. circa 1922, d. yes
- Birth: Beulah Unknown was born circa 1922.
- Death: She died yes.
F, b. January 11, 1925, d. August 10, 2004
- Birth: Agnes Wilson was born on January 11, 1925 in New Jersey.
- Death: She died on August 10, 2004, at age 79, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Clifford J Laundrie
M, b. June 19, 1927, d. March 13, 1993
- Birth: Clifford J Laundrie was born on June 19, 1927.
- Death: He died on March 13, 1993, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Bay Settlement, Wisconsin.
Bernard Gordon Laundrie
M, b. May 25, 1931, d. August 14, 1998
- Birth: Bernard Gordon Laundrie was born on May 25, 1931.
- Death: He died on August 14, 1998, at age 67.
M, b. November 30, 1832, d. August 13, 1895
- Birth: Mathias Fell was born on November 30, 1832 in Merzig, Merzig-Wadern, Saarland, Germany.
- Death: He died on August 13, 1895, at age 62, in Iowa.
F, b. July 22, 1828, d. November 9, 1879
Family: Mathias Fell (b. November 30, 1832, d. August 13, 1895)
- Birth: Margaretha Fritz was born on July 22, 1828 in Schwemlingen, Merzig-Wadern, Saarland, Germany.
- Death: She died on November 9, 1879, at age 51, in Iowa.
F, b. April 14, 1881, d. November 22, 1973
- Birth: Mary Raddatz was born on April 14, 1881 in Polar, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 22, 1973, at age 92, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
John P Kerkhoff
M, b. November 17, 1897, d. April 2, 1969
- Birth: John P Kerkhoff was born on November 17, 1897.
- Death: He died on April 2, 1969, at age 71, in San Diego, San Diego Co, California.