Walter Joseph Perreault
M, b. January 2, 1899
- Birth: Walter Joseph Perreault was born on January 2, 1899 in Troy, Cheshire Co, New Hampshire.
- Marriage: He and Eva Mary Dagle were married on November 16, 1917 in Troy, Cheshire Co, New Hampshire.
- Marriage: Walter Joseph Perreault and Mary L Lashua were married on July 15, 1920 in Troy, Cheshire Co, New Hampshire.
- Marriage: Walter Joseph Perreault and Evelyn Grace Martin were married on April 27, 1931 in New Hampshire.
Eva Mary Dagle
F, b. circa 1899
- Birth: Eva Mary Dagle was born circa 1899.
- Marriage: She and Walter Joseph Perreault were married on November 16, 1917 in Troy, Cheshire Co, New Hampshire.
Mary L Lashua
F, b. circa 1899
- Birth: Mary L Lashua was born circa 1899.
- Marriage: She and Walter Joseph Perreault were married on July 15, 1920 in Troy, Cheshire Co, New Hampshire.
Evelyn Grace Martin
F, b. circa 1899
- Birth: Evelyn Grace Martin was born circa 1899.
- Marriage: She and Walter Joseph Perreault were married on April 27, 1931 in New Hampshire.
William J Perreault
M, b. 1900
- Birth: William J Perreault was born in 1900 in Troy, Cheshire Co, New Hampshire.
- Marriage: He and Lizzy Bell Perry were married on November 19, 1919 in Keene, Cheshire Co, New Hampshire.
Lizzy Bell Perry
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Lizzy Bell Perry was born circa 1900.
- Marriage: She and William J Perreault were married on November 19, 1919 in Keene, Cheshire Co, New Hampshire.
Maurice J Perreault
M, b. August 17, 1906, d. August 13, 1995
- Birth: Maurice J Perreault was born on August 17, 1906.
- Marriage: He and Frances E Bergeron were married on July 30, 1928 in Franklin, Merrimack Co, New Hampshire.
- Death: Maurice J Perreault died on August 13, 1995, at age 88.
Frances E Bergeron
F, b. circa 1906
- Birth: Frances E Bergeron was born circa 1906.
- Marriage: She and Maurice J Perreault were married on July 30, 1928 in Franklin, Merrimack Co, New Hampshire.
M, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Louis Perreault was born circa 1908.
- Marriage: He and Olive Kitter were married on September 6, 1930 in Goshen, Sullivan Co, New Hampshire.
F, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Olive Kitter was born circa 1908.
- Marriage: She and Louis Perreault were married on September 6, 1930 in Goshen, Sullivan Co, New Hampshire.
Fred J Perreault
Lester A Forbeck
M, b. August 24, 1921, d. July 14, 1948
- Birth: Lester A Forbeck was born on August 24, 1921 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marjorie E Schmidt were married on August 27, 1943.
- Death: Lester A Forbeck died on July 14, 1948, at age 26, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Community Lutheran Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 22, 1893, d. November 30, 1928
- Birth: William Schmidt was born on October 22, 1893.
- Marriage: He and Elsie Elizabeth Willenkamp were married on October 22, 1919.
- Death: William Schmidt died on November 30, 1928, at age 35, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1922, d. 1922
- Birth: Baby Forbeck was born in 1922 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in 1922, at age ~0, in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Rose Ann VanderHeiden
Richard George VanderHeiden
Albert John VanderHeiden
Leo Joseph Treleven
M, b. January 21, 1921, d. March 3, 2004
- Birth: Leo Joseph Treleven was born on January 21, 1921 in Rosendale, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 3, 2004, at age 83.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Age 83, passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 at his home. Leo was born in Rosendale on January 21, 1921, son of the late Joseph and Luella (Brewer) Treleven. Leo graduated from Fond du Lac Goodrich High School. He was employed by the Kimberly Clark Corporation for three years before entering the Army Air Corps in service to his country and was stationed in North Africa and Europe during World War II. In 1942, Leo married Theresa Schmidt who preceded him in death in 1977. Following his honorable discharge from the service in 1945, he began work at the Fond du Lac County Sheriff??(TM)s Department, and quickly rose among its ranks. In 1958 he was elected Sheriff of Fond du Lac County and served for two terms. In 1963, the family re-located to Appleton, where Leo owned and operated Leo's Corner Bar on Mason Street. In 1978, Leo married Ruth (nee Frank) Landua in Kimberly; she survives. In the mid-1970s, he began work as a semi driver for the Elm Tree / Rich's Bakery in Appleton, and eventually retired from Kaukauna Club Cheese in 1985. In his retirement he worked part time for Schmidt Oil in the oil bottling department. Leo was a skilled woodworker and a master handyman he could repair nearly anything and loved helping others. He was a member of the Johnston Blessman Post #38 of the American Legion as well as a long-time member of a daily breakfast club that met at Larry??(TM)s Parkside Restaurant in Kimberly. Leo also enjoyed spending time with his “up-north” friends near Crivitz.
Leo is survived by his wife: Ruth Treleven of Kimberly; two children: Jerry (Cindy) Treleven of Hobart, Wisconsin; Betty (Jim Price) Treleven of Hortonville; his step-children: Guy (Sandy) Landua of Butte des Morts; Kim (Mark) Helms of Seymour; Kay (Rick) Chadwick of Greenleaf; Jay Landua, Tod “Whitey” (Julie) Landua of Kaukauna; Lee “Bubber” (Barbara) Landua of Kaukauna; Amy (Chuck) Putzer of Oshkosh; Gidget (Rick) Menting of Combined Locks; two former daughters-in-law who remain dear family friends: Bonnie Landua and Jane (Tim) Pleshek; three grandchildren: Nick Price, David Treleven, and Anne Treleven; fourteen step-grandchildren: Jesse, Cassie, Tracy, Craig, Brent, Marni, Heidi (Rob), Andrew, Josh, Jay Jay, Jeremy, Travis, Phillip, and Tony; two step-great-grandchildren: Alex and Tyger. Leo is also survived by his brothers and sisters: Patricia Dehnel of Fond du Lac, Doris (Melvin) Benedict of Milwaukee, Milbert (Delores) Treleven of Fond du Lac, Donna Dilts of Fond du Lac, Marlene (Arnie) Mossong of Fond du Lac, David (Mary) Treleven of New Berlin; a sister-in-law: Ethel Treleven of Fond du Lac; two sisters-in-law: Clarice Ahrens of Appleton and Marge Theisen of Appleton; Ruth's brother and sister: Gerald (Kathy) Frank of Kaukauna and Sharon (Dennis) Froehlich of Appleton, and by Ruth's mother: Louise Frank of Little Chute. He is also survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives, and many friends. Leo was preceded in death by his parents; a granddaughter Lisa Vanden Bloomer, twin grandsons Marcus and Maxwell Menting, a brother Harold (Edna) Treleven, a sister Gladys Treleven, and brothers-in-law Harry Dehnel, Eddie Schmidt, Robert Schmidt, Harold Schmidt, Roman Schmidt, Lloyd Dilts, Gilbert Ahrens, and Joe Theisen, Sr.; and by Ruth's father, Emmet Frank.
Friends may call at the funeral home on Sunday from 2:00 until 6:00 PM with an American Legion visitation at 5:45 PM and a parish prayer and scripture service at 6:00 PM. Visitation will continue at the funeral home on Monday morning from 10:00 AM until 11:30 AM at which time the procession will leave for the church. The funeral mass for Leo will be held at 12:00 Noon on Monday, March 8, 2004 at HOLY NAME CATHOLIC CHURCH, 600 E. Kimberly Avenue in Kimberly with Fr. Jim Vanden Hogen officiating. Entombment will follow at St. Joseph Cemetery in Appleton.
The family would like to extend their sincere gratitude to Dr. Heyerdahl and his staff for all of their assistance and expertise over the years. Your kindness will never be forgotten.