M, b. circa 1813
- Birth: Martinus Vekens was born circa 1813 in Beers, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Cornelissen were married on October 18, 1835 in Beers, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1813
- Birth: Petronella VanZimmeren was born circa 1813 in Roosendaal, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Bernardus Cornelissen were married on May 9, 1842 in Breda, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. June 24, 1821
- Birth: Petronella VandenBrand was born on June 24, 1821 in Zeeland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Martinus Cornelissen were married on May 11, 1851 in Zeeland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1810
- Birth: Joanna Verweijen was born circa 1810 in Escharen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Cornelissen were married on April 17, 1857 in Mill en Sint Hubert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Christopher W Hottenstine
M, b. December 1, 1971, d. October 28, 2015
- Birth: Christopher W Hottenstine was born on December 1, 1971 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on February 14, 1991 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 28, 2015, at age 43.
- Note: Christopher W. Hottenstine, age 43 of Shawano, passed away quietly early Wednesday morning, October 28, 2015, with his loving family by his side. He had bravely battled a brain tumor for the past four years.
Christopher was born on December 1, 1971 in Appleton, WI, a son of Wayne and Natasha (Rathsack) Hottenstine. He attended the Appleton Schools, graduating from Appleton West in 1991. Following high school he attended Fox Valley Tech and was currently working at North State Wood Gates in Shawano.
On February 14, 1991 he was united in marriage to Jennifer Schnetzer in Appleton. Following their marriage the couple lived in Appleton until 2002. Since living in Shawano, Christopher had been employed as a journeyman sheet metal worker at Bassett Mechanical. He also worked at Owens Flooring and Mod Tech Industries.
He had a passion for the Shawano Speedway. He worked in the pits and also raced his own car before getting sick. He liked NASCAR, was a dog lover, and enjoyed watching the Dallas Cowboys.
Survivors include his devoted wife, Jennifer, of Shawano; two sons, Jonathon Hottenstine of Shawano, and Michael (Kala) Hottenstine of Fort Bragg, NC; one grandchild on the way; his father, Wayne (Dawn) Hottenstine of Shawano; his mother, Natasha Hottenstine of Appleton; and many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by one brother, Terry Hottenstine.
Private family services will be held at a later date. Mickelson Funeral & Cremation Service of Shawano is assisting the family with arrangements. Online condolences may be shared at www.mickelsonfs.com.
"A very special thank you to our son, Jonathon, for helping in so many ways during dad's illness. Also, thank you to Heartland Hospice for the compassionate care Chris received; to Chris's dad, Wayne, for driving Chris to all his appointments; and to Jackie and Julie, for always being there with love and support."
Terrance W Hottenstine
M, b. circa 1970, d. March 23, 1989
- Birth: Terrance W Hottenstine was born circa 1970.
- Death: He died on March 23, 1989.
Carolyn Marie Socha