F, b. circa 1820, d. September 28, 1865
- Birth: Catharina Poels was born circa 1820.
- Death: She died on September 28, 1865.
Marian L VanDeLoop
F, b. December 1, 1931, d. April 14, 2015
- Birth: Marian L VanDeLoop was born on December 1, 1931 in Rudolph, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 14, 2015, at age 83.
- Note: Marian L. Delray, age 83, passed away Tuesday, April 14, 2015, at her home. Marian was born in Rudolph, WI, December 1, 1931, daughter of the late Leonard and Grace (Nee: Gratz) Vande Loop. Marian was a graduate of St. Catherine’s High School. On March 31, 1951, at St. Rose Catholic Church she was united in marriage to Walter L. Delray. Marian had been a member of the Sweet Adelines and had been employed by RUSD at the Jerstad - Agerholm Lunch Program in the 80’s. Above all she treasured time spent with her family and will be dearly missed.
Survivors include her loving husband of 64 years, Walter; her children, Patrick Delray of Racine, Dan (Bonnie) Delray of Sheboygan, Jodi Delray of Grand Marsh, Sr. Josepha “Karen” Delray of Racine, Steven Delray of Waukesha, Jim Delray of Wisconsin Dells; daughter-in-law, Diana Delray; grandchildren; great-grandchildren; sisters-in-law, Florence Swiatek and Rosie Vande Loop both of Racine; nieces, nephews, other relatives and many dear friends. In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her son, Paul; a sister, Elsie Mae Jacobs; a brother, Marvin Vande Loop; and a daughter-in-law, Lynn Delray.
Karen (Sister Josepha) Delray
Paul Leon Delray
M, b. June 22, 1967, d. January 27, 2013
- Birth: Paul Leon Delray was born on June 22, 1967.
- Death: He died on January 27, 2013, at age 45.
Harold E Clark
M, b. July 15, 1906, d. October 19, 1990
- Birth: Harold E Clark was born on July 15, 1906.
- Death: He died on October 19, 1990, at age 84.
Vivian Lenora Clark
F, b. December 2, 1929, d. April 8, 2015
- Birth: Vivian Lenora Clark was born on December 2, 1929 in Rudolph, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 8, 2015, at age 85, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Vivian Lenora LaVigne, age 85, of Oshkosh, passed away on Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh.
Services will be held at 12:00 P.M. on Saturday, April 11, 2015 at Herman-Taylor Funeral Home, 2201 Chestnut St. Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Rev. Dean Anderson will officiate. Burial will be at Restlawn Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation will be from 10:00 A.M. until the time of service Saturday at the funeral home.
Vivian was born on December 2, 1929 in Rudolph, WI to Harold and Lenora (Van de Loop) Clark. She attended school in Wisconsin Rapids before the family relocated to the Chicago area. Vivian committed her life to serving her family and she worked for a time as a medical assistant, office manager and a medical transcriptionist at a doctor's office in Appleton until her retirement.
Vivian was a dedicated mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, never passing up an opportunity to spend time with her family including attending grandchildren's events. Vivian cared so much about staying close to her family that she learned how to navigate social media and Facebook, always taking the time to post encouraging comments. In her retirement Vivian moved to New London where she enjoyed spending time caring for her yard and Koi pond. She loved being outdoors, watching the birds and feeding the deer. Crafts, rummage sales and antiquing were just a few of her hobbies.
Vivian is survived by her children: Dori (John) Rieder of Appleton, LuAnn (Phil) Bird of Hales Corners, Joe (Kari) Mor of Appleton, Dar (Juli) Mor of Wisconsin Dells, Bill (Marriah) LaVigne of Minneapolis, MN; 13 grandchildren: Darrick Rieder, Amy Rieder, Katie (Jeff) Coggins, David (Becky) Rieder, Elizabeth (Adam) Fritsch, Tom Bird, Tiffany (Andy) Huck, Jessica Mor, Sara (Aaron) Klug, Alex, Nick and Jon Mor, Julien LaVigne, 13 great-grandchildren, siblings: Harold (Joan) Clark Jr. of Wisconsin Rapids, Duane Clark of Lake Geneva (special friend Sherry), Darrel (Gerry) Clark of Fond du Lac, Morris Clark of Appleton, and Joy (Ronnie) Nolan of Fond du Lac, as well as many nieces, nephews and her special friends at Evergreen Retirement Community.
She is preceded in death by her parents, sister, LaRece Nykaza and brother-in-law Nick Nykaza, sisters-in-law Diane and Janet Clark, nephews Tommy Clark and Danny Nolan.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at Evergreen Retirement Community and Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be given to Evergreen Foundation Inc., 1130 North Westfield St. Oshkosh, WI 54902.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.taylorfuneralhome.net
Published in Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune on Apr. 10, 2015.
Edmund Albert Bartkowiak
M, b. March 12, 1919, d. August 3, 1987
- Birth: Edmund Albert Bartkowiak was born on March 12, 1919.
- Death: He died on August 3, 1987, at age 68.
F, b. March 8, 1915, d. July 13, 2007
- Birth: Marie VanDeLoop was born on March 8, 1915.
- Death: She died on July 13, 2007, at age 92, in Merrill, Lincoln Co, Wisconsin.
Robert W Wagner
M, b. January 21, 1921, d. December 31, 1985
- Birth: Robert W Wagner was born on January 21, 1921.
- Death: He died on December 31, 1985, at age 64.
Evelyn P VanDeLoop
F, b. June 4, 1917, d. December 10, 1983
Family 1: Robert Korn (b. April 14, 1918, d. January 7, 2005)
- Birth: Evelyn P VanDeLoop was born on June 4, 1917 in Rudolph, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harold L Sisco were married on September 7, 1946.
- Death: Evelyn P VanDeLoop died on December 10, 1983, at age 66, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
Harold L Sisco
M, b. May 26, 1922, d. October 22, 2011
- Birth: Harold L Sisco was born on May 26, 1922 in Arpin, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Evelyn P VanDeLoop were married on September 7, 1946.
- Death: Harold L Sisco died on October 22, 2011, at age 89, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Surrounded by his loving family, Harold L. Sisco, 89, passed away Saturday, Oct. 22, 2011, at Becker-Shoop Nursing Home in Racine.
Harold was born in Arpin on May 26, 1922, the son of the late George H. and Mabel R. (nee Johnson) Sisco. He was raised in Port Edwards and had been a resident of Racine for the past 65 years.
During World War II he proudly served in the United States Army Air Corps overseas in the Philipines and Okinawa. He was united in marriage to Evelyn P. Vandeloop on Sept. 7, 1946; and was preceded in death by her on Dec. 10, 1983. Harold was employed at Wisconsin Metal Products for almost 40 years, retiring in May of 1984. He loved fishing and traveling with his companion, Elsie. He will be dearly missed.
Survivors include his daughter, Mardelle (Brian) Peterson of Sturtevant; son, Charles (Gerry) Sisco of Frankfort, Ky.; stepsons, Gordon (Bernice) Korn of Sturtevant and Robert (Charlotte) Korn of South Milwaukee; a very special friend, companion, and love for the past 26 years, Elsie Howard; many grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other relatives and dear friends.
Private funeral services were held with full military honors and interment at Graceland Cemetery, Racine.
F, b. March 28, 1899, d. May 25, 1925
- Birth: Anna Schoen was born on March 28, 1899.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Bernard Dorshorst were married on November 30, 1922 in Hay Springs, Sheridan Co, Nebraska.
- Death: Anna Schoen died on May 25, 1925, at age 26.
F, b. December 13, 1912, d. December 16, 2005
- Birth: Clara O'Shasky was born on December 13, 1912.
- Marriage: She and Henry Dorshorst were married on June 5, 1934 in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Clara O'Shasky died on December 16, 2005, at age 93, in Rudolph, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
Darwin R Dorshorst
M, b. April 8, 1935, d. October 23, 2004
- Birth: Darwin R Dorshorst was born on April 8, 1935 in Rudolph, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 5, 1955.
- Death: He died on October 23, 2004, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in All Souls Cemetery, Rudolph, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 8, 1902, d. April 1973
- Birth: Louis Dorshorst was born on December 8, 1902.
- Death: He died in April 1973, at age 70.