Floyd Arthur Billman
M, b. January 17, 1944, d. June 20, 2001
- Birth: Floyd Arthur Billman was born on January 17, 1944.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Ann Abler were married on October 27, 1984.
- Death: Floyd Arthur Billman died on June 20, 2001, at age 57, in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
Michael John Hanson
M, b. May 19, 1944, d. December 28, 1996
- Birth: Michael John Hanson was born on May 19, 1944.
- Marriage: He was married on December 18, 1971 in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 28, 1996, at age 52, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Carol Ann Crotteau
F, b. February 17, 1941, d. October 8, 2013
- Birth: Carol Ann Crotteau was born on February 17, 1941 in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 8, 2013, at age 72.
- Note: Abler, Carol Ann
Carol A. Abler, (nee Crotteau) age 72, of 1921 Shorewood Terrace, Wisconsin Rapids, WI died Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at her residence with her family by her side.
Memorial Services are 12:00 Noon Friday, October 18, 2013 at Our Lady Queen of Heaven Catholic Church, Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Rev. Sahayanathan Nathan will officiate. Entombment will be in Forest Hill Mausoleum. The family will greet relatives and friends at Ritchay Funeral Home in Wisconsin Rapids, WI from 4:00-6:00 PM Thursday, October 17, 2013 and Friday at the Church from 11:00 AM until the time of services.
Carol was born February 17, 1941 in Wisconsin Rapids, WI to Reuben and Marie (Starck) Crotteau. She married Louis M. Abler on October 21, 1961 in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Carol attended St. Lawrence Grade School and was a 1959 graduate of Lincoln High School in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Following high school she was employed in the office of Consolidated Papers, Inc. for several years. Later she was an office clerk for Riverwood Clinic and subsequently for Wisconsin River Orthopedics, both in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Carol was a member of the Riverview Hospital Auxiliary and performed volunteer assistance for various community service organizations.
Carol is survived by her husband, Louis; three children, Felicia (Mary Jo Abler) Abler of Pasadena, CA, Quinn Abler of Escondido, CA and Dean (Ria King) Abler of St. Point, WI; one granddaughter, Amanda Abler of Escondido, CA; and two sisters, Joan (Robert) Steele and Nancy Trzinski of Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
Carol was preceded in death by her parents and brother-in-law, Anton Trzinski.
Memorials can be designated to Ministry Home Care Hospice, UW Cancer Center-Riverview or to UW Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, WI.
Doris G Jensen
F, b. May 22, 1938, d. February 3, 2006
- Birth: Doris G Jensen was born on May 22, 1938 in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 3, 2006, at age 67, in Port Edwards, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 17, 1934, d. July 18, 2010
- Birth: James Back was born on June 17, 1934.
- Death: He died on July 18, 2010, at age 76, in Arpin, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
Barry Dean Back
M, b. September 11, 1966, d. January 27, 1992
- Birth: Barry Dean Back was born on September 11, 1966.
- Death: He died on January 27, 1992, at age 25, in Wood County, Wisconsin.
Ruth Annette Bohl
F, b. March 27, 1945, d. September 30, 2002
- Birth: Ruth Annette Bohl was born on March 27, 1945 in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 30, 2002, at age 57, in Burlington, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: BURLINGTON - Ruth A. Abler, 57, passed away at her residence on Monday, September 30, 2002. She was born in Oconto Falls on March 27, 1945, to Jacob and Evelyn (nee: Lambert) Bohl. She spent her early life in Oconto Falls. Following marriage, she resided in Milwaukee and had been a resident of Burlington for the last 16 years. On November 5, 1979, in Fort Wayne, Ind., she was united in marriage to Merlin Abler. She received her education in Oconto Falls. Prior to her marriage, she worked as a Secretary. She was a Homemaker and a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Burlington. She was an enthusiastic crafter and collector. She enjoyed time spent with family and friends and her special relationship with Cassie, Tristan, and Trevor. Surviving are her mother, Evelyn (nee: Lambert) Bohl of Oconto Falls; husband, Merlin Abler of Burlington; daughters, Lisa Abler and Erin Abler, both of Madison; son, Ryan Abler of Burlington; brothers, Robert (Carolyn) Bohl of Townsend and Kenneth (Judy) Bohl of Lakewood; and sisters, Alice (Robert) Metzler of Oconto Falls, Jan Steinhorst, and Susan Bohl, both of Green Bay. She was preceded in death by her father. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Burlington on Monday, October 7, 2002, at 11 a.m. with The Very Rev. David Reith officiating. Interment will be at St. Anthony Catholic Cemetery in Oconto Falls on Monday at 5:30 p.m. Relatives and friends may meet with the family at Schuette-Daniels Funeral Home on Sunday from 4 until 8 p.m. A Prayer Vigil will be held at the funeral home on Sunday at 7:30 p.m. SCHUETTE-DANIELS FUNERAL HOME 625 South Browns Lake Drive Burlington262-763-3434.
George L VanErt
M, b. March 22, 1901, d. September 2, 1971
- Birth: George L VanErt was born on March 22, 1901.
- Death: He died on September 2, 1971, at age 70, in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
Genevieve A Mau
F, b. March 1891, d. May 12, 1965
- Birth: Genevieve A Mau was born in March 1891.
- Death: She died on May 12, 1965, at age 74, in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
Johanna Maria Bushmaker
F, b. February 24, 1888, d. September 23, 1985
- Birth: Johanna Maria Bushmaker was born on February 24, 1888 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frank Jacoby were married on August 19, 1913 in Rudolph, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Johanna Maria Bushmaker died on September 23, 1985, at age 97, in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 13, 1884
- Birth: Frank Jacoby was born on February 13, 1884.
- Marriage: He and Johanna Maria Bushmaker were married on August 19, 1913 in Rudolph, Wood Co, Wisconsin.