M, b. October 23, 1953, d. January 1982
- Birth: Paul VanHout was born on October 23, 1953.
- Death: He died in January 1982, at age 28.
Julie A Baker
F, b. March 17, 1952, d. October 11, 2015
- Birth: Julie A Baker was born on March 17, 1952 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on November 10, 1971.
- Death: She died on October 11, 2015, at age 63.
- Note: Julie A. Schetter, 63, Nokomis, FL, formerly of De Pere and Rubicon, WI, passed away Sunday evening, October 11, 2015 with family by her side. The daughter of the late Donald and Leone (Meuleman) Baker was born on March 17, 1952 in Green Bay, WI. On November 10, 1971 she married Nicholas Schetter. Julie was a dedicated surgical nurse for over 35 years at Hartford Memorial Hospital Aurora and Venice Regional Hospital. When she wasn't working, she enjoyed riding her bike, fishing on the Gulf of Mexico, walking the beach, getting coffee at The North Jetty, quilting, creating mosaics, reading, and spending time with family, especially her grandkids.
Julie is survived by her husband, Nicholas; daughters, Jessica (Nicholas) Ruhnau, Laura Schetter; grandchildren, Alexia Schetter-Crisp, Alejandro Pineda; brother, Todd Baker; as well as nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; sister, Barbara Baker.
In keeping with Julie's wishes, a private family memorial service will be held at a later date. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family.
Special thank you to Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Vince Lombardi Cancer Center, Rennes Rehabilitation, and Aurora at Home Hospice care for their kindness and compassion during this time.
F, b. May 23, 1891, d. February 8, 1920
- Birth: Eulalia Simmons was born on May 23, 1891 in Missouri.
- Marriage: She and Ray Amos Dykes were married on October 4, 1908 in Missouri.
- Death: Eulalia Simmons died on February 8, 1920, at age 28, in Missouri.
F, b. April 9, 1901, d. August 22, 1980
- Birth: Hazel Weed was born on April 9, 1901 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 22, 1980, at age 79, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 31, 1885, d. April 18, 1971
Family: Marie Zoubek (b. February 2, 1891, d. January 7, 1990)
- Birth: Joseph Zak was born on August 31, 1885 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Death: He died on April 18, 1971, at age 85, in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 2, 1891, d. January 7, 1990
Family: Joseph Zak (b. August 31, 1885, d. April 18, 1971)
- Birth: Marie Zoubek was born on February 2, 1891 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 7, 1990, at age 98, in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Nancy Lynn Allen
F, b. March 31, 1953, d. December 6, 2006
- Birth: Nancy Lynn Allen was born on March 31, 1953 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 6, 2006, at age 53, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Gary Wayne Allen
M, b. December 15, 1954, d. October 26, 2013
- Birth: Gary Wayne Allen was born on December 15, 1954 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 26, 2013, at age 58, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Leroy Ardell Crosby
M, b. February 26, 1900
- Birth: Leroy Ardell Crosby was born on February 26, 1900 in Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Helen Jane Zak were married on October 26, 1935 in Flint, Genesee Co, Michigan.
- Divorce: Leroy Ardell Crosby and Helen Jane Zak were divorced in 1946.
M, b. December 16, 1892, d. April 8, 1979
- Birth: James Zak was born on December 16, 1892 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Death: He died on April 8, 1979, at age 86, in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
F, b. March 23, 1898, d. August 22, 1978
Family: James Zak (b. December 16, 1892, d. April 8, 1979)
- Birth: Marketa Hajdikova was born on March 23, 1898 in Czechoslovakia.
- Death: She died on August 22, 1978, at age 80, in Kingsford, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
M, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Jans Zoubka was born circa 1820 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Ksteinny Faraiove was born circa 1820 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
M, b. November 12, 1727, d. April 4, 1817
- Gabriel Houle (b. December 9, 1752, d. May 4, 1833)
- Joseph Houde (b. September 18, 1754, d. March 24, 1770)
- Michel Houle (b. August 4, 1757, d. January 7, 1822)
- Marie Angelique Houde (b. August 29, 1760, d. April 23, 1827)
- Marie Catherine Houle (b. November 7, 1762, d. May 1, 1797)
- Pierre Houle (b. October 15, 1765, d. May 21, 1853)
- Louis Henri Houde (b. September 2, 1768, d. March 22, 1770)
- Birth: Joseph Houle was born on November 12, 1727 in Baie du Febvre, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Marie Anne Genevieve Lefebvre were married on September 11, 1751 in Baie du Febvre, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Joseph Houle died on April 4, 1817, at age 89, in Québec, Canada.