Edward Anton Nett
M, b. March 3, 1916, d. July 2, 1997
- Birth: Edward Anton Nett was born on March 3, 1916.
- Marriage: He and Imelda Schneider were married on November 12, 1946.
- Death: Edward Anton Nett died on July 2, 1997, at age 81, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 3, 1919, d. January 14, 2007
- Birth: Imelda Schneider was born on July 3, 1919 in Taycheedah, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Edward Anton Nett were married on November 12, 1946.
- Death: Imelda Schneider died on January 14, 2007, at age 87, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Lucille Catherine Nett
F, b. November 14, 1918, d. July 4, 2002
- Birth: Lucille Catherine Nett was born on November 14, 1918 in Marytown, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 4, 2002, at age 83, in Marytown, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Christine Nett
F, b. 1948, d. 1948
- Birth: Mary Christine Nett was born in 1948.
- Death: She died in 1948, at age ~0.
Constance Doree Haertl
John Frank Wilson
M, b. October 19, 1895, d. April 13, 1972
- Birth: John Frank Wilson was born on October 19, 1895 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mabel Margaret Dorn were married on November 14, 1916.
- Death: John Frank Wilson died on April 13, 1972, at age 76.
- Burial: He was buried in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Mabel Margaret Dorn
F, b. June 1, 1897, d. October 26, 1988
- Birth: Mabel Margaret Dorn was born on June 1, 1897 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Frank Wilson were married on November 14, 1916.
- Death: Mabel Margaret Dorn died on October 26, 1988, at age 91, in Winneconne, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Shaun Steven Vandenberg
M, b. April 11, 1972, d. April 13, 1972
- Birth: Shaun Steven Vandenberg was born on April 11, 1972.
- Death: He died on April 13, 1972, at age 0.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Michael Edward Pomrening
Peter H Keyser
M, b. September 23, 1977, d. October 15, 2015
- Birth: Peter H Keyser was born on September 23, 1977 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 20, 2011.
- Death: He died on October 15, 2015, at age 38.
- Note: Peter H. Keyser, Jr., 38, Denmark resident, passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, October 15, 2015. He was born on September 23, 1977 in Green Bay to Peter Keyser, Sr. and Catherine (Costello) Konop. Pete graduated from Preble High School and then attended NWTC. On August 20, 2011 he married Shannon Umentum at Prince of Peace Catholic Church. He was the owner and operator of Keyser Tile. Pete liked trap shooting, hunting, fishing, camping, playing pool and bowling. He was a gifted story and joke teller and also enjoyed singing karaoke. Pete found great joy spending time with his family and friends. Pete also liked to go to the cottage on Crooked Lake and watching sci-fi movies. He will be remembered as a generous and loving father, husband, son, brother and friend.
He is survived by his wife, Shannon and their daughter, Sienna; father and step-mother, Peter, Sr. (Gaye) Keyser; mother and step-father, Catherine (Jim) Konop; siblings, Angelica (Rod) Dillenburg, and their children, Olivia, Cate, Ashlyn and Ryan; Charlie (fiancé, Adrienne Camus) Crawford; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Peter and Tina Umentum; brother-in-law, Shawn Umentum; step-brother, Gerry (Tracy) Bauer; grandmother, Muriel Keyser; and his beloved dog, Cleo; and many other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Harvey Keyser; Robert and Violet Costello.
Friends may call at the Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., on Monday, from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. Parish wake service 7:00 p.m. Visitation will continue on Tuesday at Prince of Peace Catholic Church, 3425 Willow Road, from 9:30 a.m. until the time of Mass. Funeral Mass 11:00 a.m. Tuesday at the church with Rev. Daniel Viertel officiating. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund will be established.
F, b. December 20, 1929, d. October 16, 2015
- Birth: Margaret Cuene was born on December 20, 1929 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Roland McGuire were married on September 29, 1948 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaret Cuene died on October 16, 2015, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Margaret C. "Peggy" McGuire, 85, Green Bay, died peacefully on Friday, October 16, 2015. She was born on December 20, 1929, in Green Bay to Mae and Wilfred Cuene. On September 29, 1948, she married Roland P. "Mac" McGuire at St. Patrick Catholic Church in Green Bay. They had six children. Mac preceded her in death on March 9, 1996.
Peggy loved spending time at the family cottage in Athelstane. She was particularly proud of the fact that she and Dad built the cottage. We all have many happy memories of family and friend time spent there. Everyone who came burned their name above the fireplace.
Peggy's hobbies included her keeping up her yard and the many different flowers that she planted. She loved her backyard pond given to her by her boys. Peggy belonged to the same bridge group for over 20 years, and was a proud hockey mom who spent many years taking care of the youth hockey concession stand.
Peggy is survived by her children: Sharon (Tom) Lutsey, Egg Harbor; Mike McGuire, Waukesha; Maureen Landry and her friend, Ted, Green Bay; Tim (Lynn) McGuire, Townsend; Dave McGuire and his friend, Cindy, Green Bay; and Ted (Sara) McGuire, Green Bay; 15 grandchildren, Matt, Nicholas, Jeffrey, Andrew, Ben, Missy, Jason, Adam, Chad, Eric, Abbie, Justin, Emily, Marc, and Lindsey; five great-grandchildren, Daniel, Tristin, Henry, Simon, and Alexander; her brothers, Bill Cuene, and Don (Evie) Cuene; brother-in-law, Patrick Dwyer; and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Mac; daughter-in-law, Cathy McGuire; parents, Wilfred and Mae Cuene; stepmother, Marion Cuene; sister, Ginny Dwyer; sister-in-law, Cathy Cuene; and a niece, Judy.
Friends may call at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church, 2270 S. Oneida St., from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Monday, October 19. The Memorial Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, October 19, at the church. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. Entombment will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
We would like to thank the staff of Angels Touch for the loving care and concern they provided Mom. We are also very grateful to the staff of Hospice Advantage for keeping Mom comfortable in her final days.