M, b. March 30, 1942, d. April 16, 2011
- Birth: Alfred Bellile was born on March 30, 1942 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 16, 2011, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
Lawrence L Heezen
M, b. February 22, 1948, d. October 12, 2015
- Birth: Lawrence L Heezen was born on February 22, 1948.
- Marriage: He was married on December 11, 1971 in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 12, 2015, at age 67.
- Note: Lawrence "Larry" L. Heezen, 67, Howard, passed away on October 12, 2015. He was born in Howard on Feb. 22, 1948 to the late Peter and Elsie (Van Ven Roy) Heezen. Larry graduated from Bay Port High School in 1966. He married Bonnie Weinkauf at St. John the Baptist Church on Dec. 11, 1971. Larry retired from Proctor & Gamble after 30 years of employment on Feb. 27, 2004. He was a resident of Florida the last 12 years. Larry enjoyed fishing, coaching soccer and collecting antique cars. While in Florida, Larry taught his neighbors and friends how to correctly make brats and booyah which he enjoyed sharing.
Survivors include his wife, Bonnie; children, Brent (Kelly) Heezen; Geoff (Jenny) Heezen, all of Green Bay; Bryson (Katie) Heezen, Fitchburg, WI; grandchildren, Nathan, Emily, Kadence and Elijah Heezen; brother, George (Donna) Heezen; brother-in-law, Joe Bertrand; and his Yorkie, Benji.
Larry was preceded in death by his parents; infant son, Lawrence Jr.; in-laws, Karl and Winnifred Weinkauf; sister, Esther Bertrand.
Family and friends may call at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 2561 Glendale Ave., Howard, on Thursday, October 15, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. to noon. Mass of Christian Burial 12:00 noon at the church with the Rev. John Bergstadt officiating. Online condolences welcome at www.PfotenhauerFuneralHome.com.
Katina Lynn Lukes
F, b. March 6, 1973, d. November 2, 2008
- Birth: Katina Lynn Lukes was born on March 6, 1973 in Medford, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 2, 2008, at age 35, in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.