F, b. August 10, 1745
- Birth: Mary Ober was born on August 10, 1745 in New Hampshire.
- Marriage: She and Asa Haselton were married on December 6, 1763.
M, b. March 20, 1720, d. 1760
- Birth: James Haselton was born on March 20, 1720 in Haverhill, Essex Co, Massachusetts.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Hutchins were married on June 13, 1741 in Haverhill, Essex Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: James Haselton died in 1760, at age ~40, in Haverhill, Essex Co, Massachusetts.
F, b. November 18, 1721, d. July 12, 1750
- Birth: Elizabeth Hutchins was born on November 18, 1721 in Haverhill, Essex Co, Massachusetts.
- Marriage: She and James Haselton were married on June 13, 1741 in Haverhill, Essex Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: Elizabeth Hutchins died on July 12, 1750, at age 28, in Haverhill, Essex Co, Massachusetts.
M, b. August 12, 1817, d. December 12, 1912
Family: Rosannah (b. May 20, 1812, d. December 24, 1902)
- Birth: Leo Ghoke was born on August 12, 1817 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Death: He died on December 12, 1912, at age 95, in Manawa, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 20, 1812, d. December 24, 1902
Family: Leo Ghoke (b. August 12, 1817, d. December 12, 1912)
- Birth: Rosannah was born on May 20, 1812 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Death: She died on December 24, 1902, at age 90, in Manawa, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
RayLee M Peeters
F, b. October 14, 1966, d. October 9, 2015
- Birth: RayLee M Peeters was born on October 14, 1966 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 9, 2015, at age 48, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Rose Cemetery, Clintonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: RayLee M. Peeters, age 48, of Clintonville, passed away Friday, October 9, 2015 at ThedaCare Medical Center, New London, after a courageous battle with cancer.
RayLee Mary Peeters was born on October 14, 1966 at New London Hospital to Raymond and Mary (Jarvais) Peeters. RayLee was raised in Bear Creek where she attended St. Mary’s Catholic School and then she went on to Clintonville High School, graduating in 1984. While in high school she worked for a few years as an announcer with the Clintonville radio station. That led to her to a studio job with WHBY 1570 AM in Appleton which she enjoyed for a few years. After the radio station, she was employed at Clintonville Motors for close to 14 years in the warranty and rental department area. But by 1996 she left her job at the Ford dealership to follow her dream and move to Nashville, TN. For some time she was a manager at the Grand Ole Opry Hotel, Nashville, and also worked a short time as a secretary for the State of Tennessee. RayLee returned home in 2005 and worked in the office at L & S Truck Center, Appleton. But after a little while, she took a job as a production scheduler at Seagrave Fire Apparatus, Clintonville. RayLee went back to college in her spare time and earned two bachelor’s degrees, in Administration and Business from the University of Phoenix in 2008. After a few years of employment at FWD, RayLee became the executive secretary to the companies CEO.
Her hobbies included collecting antiques; dishes, linens, tablecloths, and lots of other items. RayLee always enjoyed music; she was an incredible singer and could also play the guitar. For many years, she was lead singer in a band called “Thunder Country” which did a lot of performances in the area. She also was a DJ for numerous weddings and parties. RayLee especially liked acting in plays at the Mielke Theater in Shawano and her favorite character that she had the honor to portray was Maria in The Sound of Music. Even though music was important to RayLee, her daughter was the greatest thing in her life and often times everything revolved around Emilee.
Survivors include her teenage daughter, Emilee, her mother, Mary (Paul) Peeters-Flanagan of Bear Creek, and her fiancé, Tim Steinke of Clintonville. There are three sisters, Linda (special friend Ron) Peeters of Bell, FL, Lisa Peeters of Bear Creek, and Anica (special friend Teddy) Peeters of Trenton, FL. There are two brothers, Francis (Carolyn) Windmire of Clintonville and Pat (Mary) Peeters of Bear Creek. She is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. RayLee is preceded in death by her father, Raymond, her maternal grandparents, Henry and Florence Jarvais, and her paternal grandparents, Walter and Vaiden Peeters.
Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Tuesday, October 13th at 11:00 AM at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Bear Creek. Fr. John “Jack” Mullarkey will officiate and burial will be at St. Rose Catholic Cemetery, Clintonville. Visitation will be on Monday from 4:00 – 7:00 PM and on Tuesday from 10:00 AM until time of mass, both days at the church. The Beil-Didier Funeral Home, Clintonville, is assisting the family.
The family wishes to thank all the nurses and staff who took such wonderful care of RayLee at Appleton Medical Center, St. Elizabeth’s in Appleton, and at ThedaCare Medical Center in New London. Additionally, we want to certainly thank all her fellow co-workers at Seagrave for all the love and support shown.
F, b. May 15, 1877, d. February 10, 1960
- Birth: Elfrieda Struebig was born on May 15, 1877.
- Marriage: She and Andrew (Yatley) Miller were married on January 20, 1907 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elfrieda Struebig died on February 10, 1960, at age 82, in Greenfield, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1856, d. October 10, 1937
- Birth: Gustave Slater was born in 1856 in Germany.
- Death: He died on October 10, 1937, at age ~81.
- Burial: He was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Immigration: He immigrated in 1868.
F, b. August 5, 1859, d. August 10, 1945
- Birth: Augusta Genrich was born on August 5, 1859 in Germany.
- Death: She died on August 10, 1945, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 12, 1902, d. June 7, 1939
- Birth: Viola Slater was born on December 12, 1902 in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Elmer T Clune were married on July 24, 1924.
- Death: Viola Slater died on June 7, 1939, at age 36.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Wilhelm Reinhold Rudolph
M, b. circa 1868
- Birth: Wilhelm Reinhold Rudolph was born circa 1868 in Germany.
F, b. circa 1873
- Birth: Louisa Clavitor was born circa 1873.
M, b. 1821
- Birth: Martin Rudolph was born in 1821 in Germany.