F, b. 1927, d. July 14, 1975
- Birth: Luella Thompson was born in 1927.
- Marriage: She and William Baldwin were married on October 15, 1945.
- Death: Luella Thompson died on July 14, 1975, at age ~48.
Alberta W VanOss
F, b. December 18, 1904, d. December 2, 1977
- Birth: Alberta W VanOss was born on December 18, 1904.
- Death: She died on December 2, 1977, at age 72.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 15, 1931, d. September 28, 2015
- Birth: Thomas Kralovec was born on February 15, 1931 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 29, 1961 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 28, 2015, at age 84.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Thomas Kralovec, 84, beloved husband and father died Monday, Sept. 28, 2015, surrounded by family at Heritage Court Memory Care after a courageous fight with Alzheimer's. He was born in Green Bay, Wis., on Feb.15, 1931, to Edward and Alberta (Vann Oss) Kralovec. He graduated from Central Catholic High School (Notre Dame Academy) in Green Bay.
Tom served as a radio operator in the Navy during the Korean War aboard the USS McCaffery. He married Kathleen (Kay) Jorgensen on April 29, 1961 at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral in Green Bay. The couple were blessed with three children, James, David and Susan.
Tom was a faithful employee of Chevrolet division of General Motors. Tom worked as a district manager, living in Grand Rapids, Minn., for many years until being transferred to Eau Claire, Wis., where he resided for the rest of his life. While in Grand Rapids, Tom was very active in Toastmasters, Rotary, and Jaycees, where he served on the Minnesota Executive Committee. He was selected to appear in the 1967 edition of Outstanding Young Men in America.
Tom loved to travel and in addition to taking extended trips with the family, he and Kay were rewarded with numerous trips from Chevrolet to such places as Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Bermuda and destinations in Mexico.
After retiring from General Motors, Tom owned and operated Midwest Microscope Service for a number of years. An entrepreneur at heart, he also enjoyed buying and selling government surplus as a sideline business. He worked hard to provide his children with opportunities that he never had growing up.
Tom will be sadly missed by his wife, Kay, daughter, Susan Kralovec, sons, David (Jodee Marble) and Jim (Beth Ball), grandsons, Evan and Mason Kralovec, sister, Charlotte Finnegan, brother, Roger (Judy) Kralovec, sister-in-law, Marie Kralovec, brother-in-law, Dennis Campbell, and former daughter-in-law, Bonnie Kralovec, as well as his extended family of relatives and friends. Tom was preceded in death by his parents, brothers, Earl and Donald and sister, Virginia Campbell.
The family would like to express sincere appreciation and gratitude to the staff of Heritage Court Memory Care and St. Croix Hospice for the attentive and loving care they provided for Tom.
Memorial designations can be made in Tom's name to the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Please make checks payable to the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Disease Research Center (ADRC) and send your gift to the following address: UW-Madison Division of Geriatrics, c/o Donna Cole, 2870 University Avenue, Suite 106, Madison, WI 53705. http://www.adrc.wisc.edu/
Funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 3, 2015, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, 1712 Highland Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701. Father Don Meuret will officiate. Visitation will take place Friday evening, Oct. 2, 2015, at Fuller Speckien Hulke Funeral Home from 5 to 7 p.m. A Rosary service will conclude Friday evening's visitation. There will be one hour of visitation at the church prior to the service on Saturday. Private family burial at Allouez Catholic Cemetery in Green Bay, Wis., will take place at a later date.
Friends and family may offer condolences online at www.fullerspeckienhulke.com.
Fuller Speckien Hulke Funeral Home, 3209 Rudolph Road, Eau Claire, WI 54701 is assisting the family with the arrangements.
M, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Edward Kralovec was born circa 1905.
M, b. May 31, 1926, d. June 14, 2000
- Birth: Earl Kralovec was born on May 31, 1926 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 14, 2000, at age 74.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1928, d. yes
- Birth: Donald Kralovec was born in 1928.
- Death: He died yes.
F, b. 1855, d. 1934
- Birth: Johanna Martin was born in 1855 in Belgium.
- Death: She died in 1934, at age ~79, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Dean Alan Klanderman
M, b. July 6, 1960, d. September 30, 2015
- Birth: Dean Alan Klanderman was born on July 6, 1960.
- Death: He died on September 30, 2015, at age 55.
- Note: Dean A. Klanderman, 55, Darboy, passed away on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 after a year long battle with cancer. He was born on July 6, 1960 to Wesley and Gertrude (Lamprecht) Klanderman. On November 30, 1985 he married the love of his life, Nanci Hartjes at St. John Church in Little Chute.
Dean worked as a Design Engineer for K.R West Company and was a fire fighter on the Buchanan Fire Department for 25 years. He enjoyed trap shooting, softball, volleyball, camping and going up north. He also enjoyed traveling, recently taking a family vacation to Washington D.C to visit his daughter and in August, a dream vacation to Alaska with his wife, Nanci.
He is survived by his wife, Nanci; four children, Amy (James) Bounds, Heather, Alex and Kyle Klanderman; mother, Gertrude Klanderman; brothers, Eric (Andrea) Klanderman, Mike (Cynthia) Klanderman; sister, Michelle (Jim) Daily; mother and father in-law, Gerald "Spec" and Bonnie Hartjes, brothers and sisters in-law, Sue (Wayne) Wegner, Jill (Steve) Duncan, Lee Hartjes, Keith Hartjes, Mary (John) Theisen, Jay (Mary Sue) Hartjes, Mark (Cheryl) Hartjes, Kris (Chris) Elrick; as well as many nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
He is preceded in death by his father, Wesley Klanderman and sister, Terry Klanderman.
Visitation will be held on Saturday, October 3, 2015 at O'CONNELL FUNERAL HOME (1776 E. Main Street, Little Chute) from 12 pm to 3 pm. A prayer service will be held at 3 pm. To sign the guestbook, please visit oconnellfh.com. A memorial fund has been established for the Buchanan Fire Department.