Ethel M Hameister
F, b. March 18, 1923, d. January 5, 2010
- Birth: Ethel M Hameister was born on March 18, 1923 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 5, 2010, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
June A Glaser
F, b. February 22, 1946, d. September 17, 2015
- Birth: June A Glaser was born on February 22, 1946 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on May 26, 1967.
- Death: She died on September 17, 2015, at age 69, in Loma Linda, SanBernardino Co, California.
- Note: June A. deVos (Glaser), 69 of Hemet CA, formerly of Appleton, WI, passed away in Loma Linda, CA, on Thursday, September 17, 2015, after a short illness with her loving husband Rob at her side. She was born on Friday, February 22, 1946, in Appleton, WI. She was the daughter of the late Dwain "Doc" and Ethel (Hameister) Glaser. On May 26, 1967, she married Robert J. deVos.
June was a member of the Red Hat Society and 5 Star Stampers. June and Rob enjoyed traveling and were members of the Airstream Trailer Club. She looked forward to her time with friends and family as well as making cards for others.
June's family meant the world to her. She is survived by her husband of 48 years, Rob; sister, Julie (Bruce) Riehl of Stephensville, WI; two brothers, Dan (Ruth) Glaser of Fremont, WI; and Paul "Jake" (Penny) Glaser of Pearl River, LA; brother-in-law, John (Marcia) deVos of Appleton, WI; sister-in-law, Diane deVos of Madison, WI; two nieces, Jenny (Tim) Trzebiatowski of Little Rock, AR; and Claire Huelsbeck (Josh Weber) of Little Chute, WI; one nephew, Luke (Andrea) deVos of Chicago, IL; her godmother/aunt, Lois Hameister (uncle, Dave Plank) of Appleton, WI; as well as cousins and many friends.
A Celebration of Life will be held, Sunday, October 11, 2015, at Elington Town Hall located in Stephensville, WI, from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. A Prayer Service will take place at noon followed by a luncheon.
Robert J deVos
Family: June A Glaser (b. February 22, 1946, d. September 17, 2015)
Daniel A Glaser
M, b. December 6, 1947, d. January 6, 2018
- Birth: Daniel A Glaser was born on December 6, 1947 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 6, 2018, at age 70, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Fremont - Dan Glaser, age 70, of Fremont, passed away Saturday, January 6, 2018 at ThedaCare Medical Center, Appleton, following a heart attack he sustained on December 30. Dan was born on December 6, 1947, in Appleton, the son of the late Dwain "Doc" and Ethel Glaser. On June 20, 1980, Dan married his soulmate and best friend, Ruth Conradt. They made their home on the beautiful Wolf River in Fremont where together they enjoyed the daily activity of God's beauty in the birds, wildlife, fishing, sunrises and sunsets. Dan loved his country and served in the US Air Force as S.F.C during Vietnam from 1967-1971. He was employed at Miller Electric for over 25 years before retiring. Following retirement, Dan was an admired substitute teacher for the Weyauwega-Fremont School District; he worked at EAA, and was a Hunter Safety Instructor. Dan was an avid sportsman and enjoyed deer, elk, moose and turkey hunting, as well as fishing. His greatest love was the hunt for the big musky. He enjoyed endless hours fishing the Turtle Flambeau Flowage, with his favorite fishing partner, Ruth, and ending the day at the beautiful French Lake Resort, watching the sunsets. Dan was a member of the C&R Musky Club, and the World Musky Hunt in Lake Tomahawk where he served on the Board of Directors. Dan had many great friends and family that made his life complete. We will miss all his great stories and sense of humor. Dan is survived by his wife, Ruth; his sister, Julie(Bruce)Riehl, Woodruff; his brother, Paul "Jake" Glaser, Pearl River, LA; four brothers-in-law, Ronald Conradt, FL; Terry(Joanie)Conradt, Shiocton; Jerome(Cindy)Conradt, Shiocton, and Rob deVos, CA; two sisters-in-law, Sandy Conradt, Shiocton; and Carol Conradt, Appleton; a niece, Claire Huelsbeck(Josh Weber); 6 nephews, Aaron, Jordan, Austin, Travis(Nicole), Matthew(Nikki), and godchild, Craig Conradt; great-nieces and nephews; aunt, Lois Hameister, Appleton; uncle, Dave Plank, Appleton. He is also survived by first cousins, Tom(Mary)Plank (who was like a brother to him) and Amy(Don)Schneekloth, other relatives and many friends. Dan was preceded in death by his sister, June deVos, and two brothers-in-law, Roger and Henry "Hank" Conradt. Visitation will be held Friday, January 12, 2018 at the Lewin Funeral Home from 3-7 PM, followed by a short prayer service at 7PM. In lieu of flowers, memorials in Dan's name may be given to the American Heart Association.
Paul Dwain ("Jake Glaser") Glaser
Penny Charisse Huelskoetter
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Laura Jo Gorges
Mitchell Alan Kremer
M, b. June 14, 1958, d. November 13, 2012
- Birth: Mitchell Alan Kremer was born on June 14, 1958.
- Death: He died on November 13, 2012, at age 54.