Lucille Mary Hanson
F, b. November 7, 1913, d. December 11, 2005
- Birth: Lucille Mary Hanson was born on November 7, 1913 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lawrence Charles Meidam were married in 1940.
- Death: Lucille Mary Hanson died on December 11, 2005, at age 92, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 15, 1953, d. September 5, 2015
- Birth: Suzanna Hernandez was born on August 15, 1953 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married in 1972.
- Death: She died on September 5, 2015, at age 62, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Suzanna "Susie" Meidam, age 62, of Waupaca, WI, entered into eternal peace, welcomed by her mother, Juanita, on Saturday, September 5th, 2015 at Appleton Medical Center. Susie was born in New London, WI, on August 15, 1953, to Leonardo and Juanita (Marinez) Hernandez Sr., as the youngest of five, or as she preferred to say, "the baby".
Susie graduated from Shiocton High School in 1971, where she remained as secretary to the Superintendent of schools for two years. In 1972, Susie was united in marriage to her best friend and soul mate, Robert "Bob" Meidam, of Bear Creek. This year they celebrate 43 years of marriage and 47 years of being inseparable. In 1973, Susie gave birth to the second love of her life, her son "sonneth" Robert John (Shelly). Susie would find her greatest role as grandmother to Duke (19) and Zoe (12).
Susie became a member of the L & L Propane family in 2006, and because they were inseparable, Bob joined her in 2008. Susie was a member of Shepherd of the Lakes Church in Waupaca. Wherever she went, whomever she encountered, Susie would forever touch the lives of others with her "unmistakable" laughter, better defined as 'pure joy from heaven above'. Susie was happiest when surrounded by her family and friends, not realizing that with her laughter, the joy was theirs. Susie was the 'life of the party' and the light in any room .
She loved most her family. Susie is infamous for her love of music, and 'the louder the better', with "KISS" being her favorite. Susie became a lifelong Oakland Raiders fan when, at the age of 3, her "sonneth" decided he liked the Raiders. Susie loved to read and share with others, her beautiful spirituality. Susie loved her "birds" and so Bob surrounded their home with feeders so she could watch them, along with the neighborhood squirrels she inadvertently fed. Susie will be forever famous for her tenacity in "insect control", which Bob would purchase by the case. Susie's greatest love was her husband Bob, and all that Bob loved. She especially loved fishing with him. Where there was one, you would find the other. Her grandchildren were her greatest joy.
It is difficult and perhaps impossible, for those she left behind to describe in such small space, her beauty, her grace, her greatness. Small in stature, her goodness and laughter would take you by storm. Susie's spunkiness and dedication, her devotion to those she loved, her selflessness and bravery, her determination and compassion, her beauty and "pure joy" - cannot be described in short words. The hole in our hearts that she leaves behind is simply too great. The honor has been all ours.
Susie is survived by her Husband: Bob Meidam, Waupaca, WI; Son: Bobby (Shelley) Meidam, Weyauwega, WI; Grandchildren: Duke & Zoe Meidam, Weyauwega, WI; Father: Leonardo Hernandez, Shiocton, WI; Sister: Yolanda Gaylor, Shiocton, WI, (and her daughter, Lori and her daughter, Natalia); Brothers: Lenny Hernandez Jr., Shiocton, WI; Luis Hernandez, Appleton, WI, (and his sons, Chad and Lance); Willie Hernandez, Appleton, WI; Brothers-in-law Dan Meidam, Bowler, WI, (and his children, Mei, Jo, David and Linda); Mike (Ellen) Meidam, Clintonville, WI, (and their son , Chase); Sister-in-law: Marlene (Roy) Burton, Appleton, WI. Susie also leaves behind her best friends Judy and Bob Boelter, and Merle Neuman. She was preceded in death by her mother, Juanita Hernandez, and her father and mother-in-law, Lawrence "Stub" and Lucille Meidam, as well as her brother-in-law, George "Ed" Gaylor, her sister-in-law, Barbara Hernandez, her nephew, Christopher Hernandez and her best friend, Carol Neuman.
There will be a Celebration of Susie's Life held on Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 11 A.M. at Shepherd of the Lakes Church, 153 Cty TK QQ, Waupaca, WI. Visitation will be from 9 A.M. to 11 A.M., with celebration and a luncheon to follow. Rev. Dean Wheeler will be officiating. Interment will be held at Lind Center Cemetery, Town of Lind, Waupaca, WI.
Susie's family would like to offer a special thanks to Dr. Zachary Baseman of Waupaca, Dr. Yao of Fox Valley Hematology and Oncology in Appleton, along with Lee, Kim and Melissa in the office, as well as Becky, in ICU at Appleton Medical Center, for their wonderful care and support. It meant so much to Susie and those who loved her. Susie's family would also like to offer a special thanks to the L & L Propane family, for their generosity, support and love. Words cannot express our gratitude.
Susie's final wish was for those she knew and loved, to hold close, those that they love .
- Graduation: She graduated from Shiocton High School in 1971.
Robert John Meidam
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Susan Maria Anderson
F, b. June 21, 1959, d. September 3, 2015
- Birth: Susan Maria Anderson was born on June 21, 1959.
- Divorce: She and David Anthony DeCleene were divorced.
- Marriage: Susan Maria Anderson and David Anthony DeCleene were married on October 22, 1994 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Susan Maria Anderson died on September 3, 2015, at age 56.
- Note: Sue (Anderson) DeCleene, 56, passed away peacefully in her home on September 3, 2015, after a brave battle with cancer. Sue was born in Milwaukee, WI, on Sunday, June 21, 1959, to Joyce and the late Vernon Anderson. A graduate of South Division High School Class of 1977, she completed courses in nursing and woodworking later in life.
Sue raised five children; four sons and a daughter. Her role as a mother stretched beyond her immediate family, often being referred to as 'mom' by her children's friends. She took great pride in being a mother and was actively involved in both the school and community. As a gifted cook, Sue took no greater joy than to prepare food for others. Recently, she combined this gift with her natural artistic ability and created countless custom cakes for weddings, birthdays, and other special events. In her spare time, Sue enjoyed sewing, crocheting, gardening, spending time with her family, and of course cheering on her Green Bay Packers. With her outgoing personality and contagious laugh, Sue was always considered the life of the party. She will be greatly missed.
Her surviving family members are numerous, as Sue welcomed everyone she knew as family, but include her longtime partner Mark "Diggy" Hanson; brother, Steve (Denise) Anderson; sister, Sandra Olivier; daughter, Lori Schulz; four sons: Curt (Bridget) Schulz, Andy (Amy Doefer) Schulz, Willie (Jaimie Stein) Schulz, and Gerald (Allison Lancour) Schulz; two nieces, Amy Anderson and Nichole Olivier; two nephews, Josh (Jeremy) Anderson-Schuessler and Steven Anderson; her mother Joyce Anderson and longtime friends Carrie (Wayne) Meyer and Emily (Steve) Prevost.
Sue was preceded in death by her father, Vernon Anderson.
Friends and relatives are welcome to attend a celebration of her life at the Breed Community Center, 11155 WI Hwy 32, Suring, WI 54174 on Sunday, September 13th, at 11:00 AM. Since Sue would never allow a Packers game to go unwatched, a television or radio will be provided to update all attendees on the Packers season opener.
Simply Cremation, Green Bay, (920) 431-0100, is serving the family. Condolences can be sent to Sue DeCleene Memorial, 2100 S. Broadway Apt. 6 De Pere, WI 54115 or by visiting www.simplycremationgb.com.
The family would like to thank Heartland Hospice for the care and support they gave Sue throughout this difficult time.
Francis Roy Lemerond
M, b. January 29, 1936, d. September 6, 2015
- Birth: Francis Roy Lemerond was born on January 29, 1936 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on December 31, 1953 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 6, 2015, at age 79, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lemerond, Ret. MSGT Francis R. "Lem"
Ret. MSGT Francis Roy "Lem" Lemerond, 79, De Pere, died Sunday, September 6, 2015 at Aurora BayCare Medical Center. He was born January 29, 1936 in Oneida, WI, a son of the late Joseph and Louella Lemerond. On December 31, 1953 he married the former Mary Lou "Susie" Schaut at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Oneida, WI.
Lem served his country for 23 years and six months as a U.S. Marine serving tours in Korea, Taiwan, and two tours in Vietnam. He retired in 1974 as a Master Sergeant.
Lem is survived by his wife of 61 years Mary Lou "Susie" Lemerond; his children: David J. (Lynn) Lemerond, Michael F. (Joy) Lemerond, Daniel S. Lemerond, Kathy E. (John) Jansen, Mary L. (Dan) Zelzer, Mark A. (special friend Jennifer) Lemerond, and SueAnn M. Lemerond. He is further survived by his many grandchildren; many great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. Lem was preceded in death by his parents: Joseph and Louella Lemerond; and his siblings: Gilbert, Al, Ervin, Leroy, Lavern Dickinson, and Melvin.
Lem's family will have a private family service at a later date. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send a condolence to The Lemerond family.
Lem's family wishes to send a heartfelt thank you to the entire staff of Aurora BayCare Medical Center. You should so much support and care to Lem and his family.
David J Lemerond
Michael F Lemerond
Daniel S Lemerond
Kathy E Lemerond
Mark A Lemerond
SueAnn M Lemerond
Jennie Wilhelmina Bohlman
F, b. circa 1911, d. 2007
- Birth: Jennie Wilhelmina Bohlman was born circa 1911.
- Marriage: She and Milford Arthur Genske were married on September 24, 1935 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jennie Wilhelmina Bohlman died in 2007.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Nancie Agnes Genske
Wayne Arthur Genske