Gloria Sue Genske
Daniel Allen Genske
F, b. July 6, 1924, d. October 16, 1986
- Birth: Lois Rolf was born on July 6, 1924.
- Death: She died on October 16, 1986, at age 62.
Sharon Louise Genske
Judith Ellen Greely
F, b. January 16, 1946, d. September 5, 2015
Family 2: Lyle L Manley (b. February 20, 1941, d. August 23, 2012)
- Birth: Judith Ellen Greely was born on January 16, 1946 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lyle L Manley were married on October 23, 1982 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Judith Ellen Greely died on September 5, 2015, at age 69.
- Note: Judith E. Manley, age 69 of Hortonville, died at Brewster Villiage on Saturday evening, September 5, 2015, surrounded by family. Judy was born in New London, Wisconsin on January 16, 1946, the daughter of Merle and Laura (Riehl) Greely. She grew up in Shiocton and graduated from Shiocton High School. She was employed by Fox Valley Technical College until her retirement in 1995.
Judy loved to bowl, shoot pool, throw darts, golf, dance, fish, play sheepshead, paint ceramics, and spend time at the cottage.
Judy is survived by her children, Jeff (Lynn Ann) Rusch, Julie Rusch (Billie Green), and Jenny (Pat) Rafferty; grandchildren, Nate, Max and Teddy Rusch, and Kelsey and Alexi Rafferty; siblings, Junior (Chris) Greely, Jim (Margaret) Greely, Ken (Dianne) Greely, Gerri (Ken) Hansen, Buck Greely, Sandy Williams, Sue (Jim) Dahlke; and sister-in-law, Terry Greely. She is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
Judy is preceded in death by her parents; husband, Lyle; brother-in-law, George Williams; and sister-in-law Marilyn Greely.
A private family service will be held.
Lyle L Manley
M, b. February 20, 1941, d. August 23, 2012
- Birth: Lyle L Manley was born on February 20, 1941 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Judith Ellen Greely were married on October 23, 1982 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lyle L Manley died on August 23, 2012, at age 71.
M, b. March 6, 1937, d. February 8, 2017
- Birth: Merle Greely was born on March 6, 1937 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 8, 2017, at age 79, in North Carolina.
Kenneth Lawrence ("Newt Greely") Greely
M, b. May 1, 1940, d. January 12, 2018
- Birth: Kenneth Lawrence ("Newt Greely") Greely was born on May 1, 1940 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 12, 2018, at age 77, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kenneth Lawrence “Newt” Greely
On January 12, 2018 God chose to take Kenneth Lawrence Greely, age 77 of Shiocton, home to be with Him, due to an unexpected illness. He received his wings at Theda Clark hospital surrounded by his loving family. Ken was born to the late Merle and Laura (Riehl) Greely on May 1, 1940 at their residence in the Township of Deer Creek. Ken was a graduate of Shiocton High School. At the age of 17, Ken enlisted in the US Army. He served his country with distinction and honor for the next 20 years. Throughout his enlistment he was based in places such as Italy, Hawaii and Germany. Retiring with an honorable discharge, he returned home to his family in Wisconsin. Upon returning home, he accepted mechanical and supervisory positions at places such as, Mike Murphy Ford, American Toy and Furniture, American Rentals, Metcon Buildings and Scenic Valley Co-op. While working at SVC he was also employed by Bob Bentle, doing small engine repair. On October21, 1989, Ken married his best friend Dianne, and they shared 28 joyous years together.
Ken’s hobbies included; cutting grass, repairing small engines, and wood working projects. He also enjoyed feeding and watching the wild life in the back yard.
Ken is survived by his wife Dianne, their princess Sadie, children Daniel (Shirley), Peter (Chris), Bob (fiancé Tammy), Kenneth (Linda), Dawn (fiancé Keith) Moore, Angela (Darius) Parks, Stoney (fiancé Leah) Merryfield. Together they shared 11 grand-children and 16 great-grandchildren. Ken is also survived by his siblings Jim (Margaret), Geraldine (Ken) Hansen, Willard (Buck), Sandra Williams, Susan (James) Dahlke, numerous nieces, nephews, and close loving friends.
Ken was preceded in death by his parents, Sister Judy Manley, brother Jr. (Merle), brother-in-law Lyle Manley, sister-in- law Marilyn and nephew Shawn, Father and mother-in-law Norbert and Alice Richter, brother and sister-in-law Dennis and Priscilla.
A celebration of life service will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 18, 2018 at Grace Lutheran Church in Bear Creek. The visitation for Kenneth will take place on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 from 4-7 p.m. at Borchardt Moder Funeral Home in Shiocton and again from 9 a.m. until the time of service on Thursday at the church.
M, b. May 18, 1932, d. October 14, 2004
- Birth: George Williams was born on May 18, 1932 in Denver, Denver Co, Colorado.
- Death: He died on October 14, 2004, at age 72.