Janice Elaine Bunkelman
F, b. March 13, 1944, d. May 30, 2017
Family 1: James Genke (b. November 22, 1942, d. July 15, 1965)
- Birth: Janice Elaine Bunkelman was born on March 13, 1944 in Town of Hobart, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Vernon Donald Sawall were married on March 4, 1972.
- Death: Janice Elaine Bunkelman died on May 30, 2017, at age 73, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Floral Hill Cemetery, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: Janice Elaine Sawall, age 73, of New London, passed away on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at home with her family by her side, following a courageous battle with cancer. Janice was born on March 13, 1944 to the late Wilbur and Verna (Brocker) Bunkelman in Oneida, Wisconsin. She was united in marriage to Vernon Sawall at Grace Lutheran Church in Sugar Bush on March 4, 1972. Janice worked in manufacturing her entire life at many different places and retired from Gardan Inc., Hortonville. She enjoyed going up north to the cabin in Crandon and family get-togethers. Janice also loved playing cards, board games, bowling, snowmobiling, visiting casinos and watching the Brewers and Packers.
Janice is survived by her children, Kevin Genke, Paul (Ann) Sawall, Sarah (David) Tate, Christopher Sawall and Tracy (Austin) Heideman; grandchildren, Eric Mueller, Jonathon Sawall, Madeline Heideman and Aiden Heideman; sister, Julie (Steve) Dyer and a special friend, LaVerne Lucht.
Janice was preceded in death by her parents; husband, James Genke; second husband, Vernon Sawall and sister, Patricia Peotter.
The funeral for Janice will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at Emanuel Lutheran Church in New London. Rev. Marcus Schulz will be officiating. Visitation will take place from 9-11 a.m. directly at the church. Burial will be in Floral Hill Cemetery, New London.
The family would like to thank Dr. Badine and the staff at ThedaCare Cancer Center, as well as ThedaCare At Home Hospice, especially Sarah.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Vernon Donald Sawall
M, b. April 12, 1946, d. June 18, 2004
- Birth: Vernon Donald Sawall was born on April 12, 1946 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Janice Elaine Bunkelman were married on March 4, 1972.
- Death: Vernon Donald Sawall died on June 18, 2004, at age 58, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Floral Hill Cemetery, New London, Wisconsin.
Julie Ann Bunkelman
Richard W Seidl
M, b. January 7, 1908, d. August 13, 1994
- Birth: Richard W Seidl was born on January 7, 1908 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Doris Mae Bunkelman were married on November 4, 1939 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Richard W Seidl died on August 13, 1994, at age 86.
Thomas Richard Seidl
M, b. May 10, 1940, d. November 10, 2002
- Birth: Thomas Richard Seidl was born on May 10, 1940 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 11, 1964.
- Death: He died on November 10, 2002, at age 62, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Jean Marie Seidl
Robert A Katch
M, b. December 29, 1916, d. June 25, 1990
- Birth: Robert A Katch was born on December 29, 1916.
- Marriage: He and Marion Lois Bunkelman were married on April 6, 1940 in Pulaski, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert A Katch died on June 25, 1990, at age 73.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Darlene Joyce Katch
Dale Robert Katch
Robert Albert Katch
F, b. September 6, 1949, d. December 7, 1969
- Birth: Beverly Katch was born on September 6, 1949 in Bonduel, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 7, 1969, at age 20, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Curtis W Ehlert
Family: Beverly Katch (b. September 6, 1949, d. December 7, 1969)
Mary Lynne Katch
Jerry Lee Katch
M, b. December 7, 1952, d. September 2, 2016
- Birth: Jerry Lee Katch was born on December 7, 1952.
- Marriage: He was married on March 3, 1973 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 2, 2016, at age 63.
- Note: Jerry L. Katch, age 63, of Elcho, WI and formerly of Seymour, passed away unexpectedly on Friday, September 2, 2016. He was born December 7, 1952 a son of the late Robert and Marion (Bunkelman) Katch.
He graduated from Seymour High School in 1971. On March 3, 1973 he was united in marriage to Kathy Zuleger.
After moving from Seymour to Elcho, Jerry and Kathy owned a resort and later started Post Lake Real Estate. He was passionate about the outdoors which was his driving force in the real estate business.
Jerry loved golf, both playing and watching on tv. He was also a NASCAR fan. Having campfires, taking rides on the pontoon boat, and watching the Brewers and Packers were some of his favorite things. Jerry also enjoyed going on vacations, especially with his wife and grandchildren.
As an outdoorsman he went on many hunting trips with his boys and family. He also liked spending time in his flower gardens, and was always the go-to guy for anyone that needed help.
Jerry is survived by his wife, Kathy; two sons: Keith and Cory, both of Seymour; grandchildren: Karissa, Kurtis, Kara, Karie, Kacie, and Kyle; siblings: Darlene (Don) Egnarski, Pulaski; Dale (Jean) Katch, Seymour; Dianne (Ray) Gronski, Pulaski; Dave (Sue) Katch, Seymour; Bob Katch, Appleton; Mary Strehlow, Pulaski; Debbie (Steve) Buschel, Pelican Lake; Dan (Renee) Katch, Freedom; Steve Katch, Seymour; Sandy Hendzel, Seymour; Nancy (Fred) Leisgang, Seymour. He is also survived by Kathy's family, nieces, nephews, and friends.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Beverly; brother-in-law, Jerry Strehlow.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 from 2 pm until the funeral service at 7 pm at the funeral home. Burial will take place at Emmanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Seymour. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
- Graduation: He graduated from Seymour High School in 1971.
Debra Ann Katch