William Dale Wagner
M, b. circa 1912, d. April 29, 2012
- Birth: William Dale Wagner was born circa 1912 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Florence Helen Herman were married on November 27, 1935 in Green Valley, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: William Dale Wagner died on April 29, 2012.
Patricia Ann Smith
F, b. 1934, d. January 8, 1992
- Birth: Patricia Ann Smith was born in 1934.
- Marriage: She and Kenneth T Edlebeck were married on June 14, 1952.
- Death: Patricia Ann Smith died on January 8, 1992, at age ~58.
F, b. November 25, 1922, d. September 4, 2015
- Birth: Margaret Kaiser was born on November 25, 1922 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harold J Lawniczak were married on April 29, 1944 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaret Kaiser died on September 4, 2015, at age 92.
- Note: Lawniczak, Margaret
After her family prayed the rosary, Margaret Lawniczak, 92, peacefully went to meet her Lord on Friday, September 4, 2015. She was born in the Green Bay family home on Saturday, November 25, 1922, to the late William and Jenny (Verstoppen) Kaiser. On April 29, 1944, she married Harold Lawniczak at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral. Harold preceded her in death in 1989.
Margaret loved being a homemaker, housewife and mother, taking care of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, cooking delicious meals and baking tasty treats. However, her best attribute was her love of God, and her unshakeable faith was the greatest legacy that she gifted to her family.
Margaret was a volunteer for St. Vincent De Paul and Father Carr's Place 2B in Oshkosh, a member of the Legion of Mary and a former member of the Annunciation Mission Society, a prayer group leader at St. Mary of the Lake Parish in Lakewood, and most recently, a Eucharistic minister, greeter and volunteer for the homebound at St. Mary of the Angels Parish. Only when she became homebound herself due to Alzheimer's disease, did she cease going to daily mass.
She is survived by five children and their spouses, Larry and Paula Lawniczak, Oshkosh; Jim and Kathy Lawniczak, Barb and Tom Allen, Mary and Lee Sedlacek, Craig and Holly Lawniczak, all of Green Bay; 16 grandchildren, Jeffrey (Sherry) Lawniczak, Julie Brandt, Mike (Lynne) Lawniczak, Joe (Susan) Lawniczak, Andy (Deanne) Lawniczak, Bob (Tanesia) Lawniczak, Anne (Jeff) Bailey, Aaron (Judy) Lawniczak, Kelly (Eric) Parthen, Casey (Laura) Kaminski, Krista (Luke) Peterson, Craig (Sarah) Nelson, Todd Nelson, Brett Nelson, Mathew (Maggie) Lawniczak, Jason Lawniczak; 26 great-grandchildren, Madelyn, Jacob, Cassie, Elizabeth, Will, Sam, DaniRae, Christy, Kaylon, Amaya, Kayla, Amelia, Kolton, Jeffrey, Christopher, Justice, Nick, Jacob, Rhea, Kale, Makena, Austin, Lilah, Summer, Jasmine , Clay; a sister-in-law, Lois Lawniczak; many nieces and nephews.
She was also preceded in death by a son-in-law, Roger Nelson; a daughter-in-law, Carol (Meyer) Lawniczak; brothers and sisters.
There will be a Legion of Mary Rosary Service to begin visitation at 9:15 a.m. Tuesday at St. Mary of the Angels Catholic Church, 645 S. Irwin. Visitation will continue from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at the church. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday with Father Patrick Gawrylewski OFM officiating. To send online condolences visit www.prokowall.com.
Her spirit lives on in all who knew her.
The Lawniczak family extends their sincere gratitude to Allie and the wonderful staff of Heritage Gardens and Hospice Advantage for their loving care of our mother during this final part of her journey. Thank you also to everyone at the McCormick Home, her previous residence.
Harold J Lawniczak
M, b. March 29, 1923, d. March 8, 1989
- Birth: Harold J Lawniczak was born on March 29, 1923.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Kaiser were married on April 29, 1944 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Harold J Lawniczak died on March 8, 1989, at age 65.
Marilyn Joyce Demmer
F, b. September 14, 1932, d. September 1, 2015
- Birth: Marilyn Joyce Demmer was born on September 14, 1932 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 1, 2015, at age 82.
- Note: Marilyn Joyce Mathews, 82, Madison, passed away on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2015, at Oakwood Village-Prairie Ridge. She was born on Sept. 14, 1932, in Green Bay, the daughter of Clarence and Violet (Vanderheyden) Demmer. Marilyn married Blair Mathews, the summer of 1955, in Green Bay. She received her bachelor degree from the UW-Madison and worked as a special education teacher for the Madison Metropolitan School District for many years. At an earlier time she was a Deacon and Sunday school teacher and active member at Covenant Presbyterian Church. Marilyn was an outdoor enthusiast, enjoying hiking, rowing, and traveling, as well as dancing and exercising. She was a lover of all animals, especially wild horses. Marilyn was always the caregiver to all and an involved volunteer to many local support organizations.
Marilyn is survived by her four children, Craig (Laurie) and their children, Lynsey (Greg) Roe and Kevin (fianceé, Amanda Lambright) Mathews; Kyle (Barb) and their children, Logan, Dylan and Austin Mathews; Kristin Mathews and her son, Lukas Ellenbolt; and Kent (Jo) and their children, Tyler and Ross Mathews; great-grandchildren, Sophie and Benjamin Roe; and former husband, Blair (Karen Johnson). She was preceded in death by her parents.
A celebration service will be held at OAKWOOD VILLAGE EAST- TREE OF LIFE CHAPEL, 5565 Tancho Drive, Madison, at noon, on Sunday, Sept. 13, 2015, with the Rev. Wayne Shannon presiding.
The family wishes to extend a warm and special thanks to the gracious and caring personnel at Oakwood Village- Prairie Ridge and Agrace Hospice Care.
Online condolences may be made to www.gundersonfh.com.
5203 Monona Drive