F, b. 1873, d. November 1962
- Birth: Edith Hopkinson was born in 1873 in Newton, Cheshire, England.
- Death: She died in November 1962, at age ~89, in Connecticut.
M, b. 1875
- Birth: Edwin Hopkinson was born in 1875 in England.
F, b. July 1878
- Birth: Ida Hopkinson was born in July 1878 in England.
F, b. May 1880, d. 1966
- Birth: Mabel Hopkinson was born in May 1880 in England.
- Death: She died in 1966, at age ~86, in California.
M, b. September 1882
- Birth: Herbert Hopkinson was born in September 1882 in England.
F, b. 1884
- Birth: Hannah Hopkinson was born in 1884 in England.
Timothy Allen Heus
Ruth M Klinker
F, b. March 29, 1931, d. December 27, 2014
- Birth: Ruth M Klinker was born on March 29, 1931.
- Marriage: She and William O Novak were married on October 9, 1954.
- Death: Ruth M Klinker died on December 27, 2014, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ruth M. Novak (Mrs. William Novak), 83 of Luxemburg passed away peacefully early Saturday morning, December 27, 2014 surrounded by her loving family.
She was born on March 29, 1931 in Neenah to the late Arthur and Anna (Veith) Klinker.
Ruth attended St. Mary School of Nursing in Milwaukee, graduating as an RN.
On October 9, 1954 she married William O. Novak in Neenah.
They began their family and career at Twelve Corners and worked in the family cheese factory in Black Creek, later owning Sunnyside and Hebel's Corner Cheese Factory.
She was very active in her church. She enjoyed card and book clubs, bird watching, investment club, extensive traveling and spending time with her family.
Survivors include her husband Bill of 60 years, their seven children, Joe (Sue) Novak, Tim (Marian) Novak, Mary Anne (Dan) Froelich, Bill (Angie) Novak, Susan (Ian) Clayton, Patti ( John) Baur, Katie (Randy) Lardinois, 19 grandchildren, Christy (Jason) Miller, Colleen (Jamie) Sprutles, Bill (Lani) Novak, Kim (Luke) Becks, Ethan, John and Catherine Novak, Amelia (Michael) Holman, Sam (Katie) Froelich, Cassie (Jason) Sprangers, Peter (Kelsey Anderson) Froelich, Andy Froelich, Tony (Liz Young) Froelich, Heather (Ben) Tinker, Ben (Lindsey) Novak, Jessica (Capt. Adam) Faltersack, Michael (Nicole) Everard, Joe (Maggie Goldbach) Lardinois, Jordan Lardinois, 20 great-grandchildren, three sisters, Gladys Stanton, Ann Rudie, her twin sister, Sister Anne Arthur SSND, nieces and nephews.
Ruth was preceded in death by three brothers, Leo (Ruth) Klinker, Ted (Dorothy) Klinker, Art (Lorraine) Klinker, three sisters, Myra (Harold) Veeser, Helen (Clarence) Young, Barb (Phil) Miller, three brothers in law and one sister in law, Bud Stanton, Les Rudie, Don (Doris) Novak her mother in law and father in law, Della and George Novak.
Friends may call at the McMAHON FUNERAL HOME, LUXEMBURG, 4:00 to 7:00 pm Tuesday, December 30, 2014.
Closing parish prayer 7:00 pm. Tuesday with Pat Ratajczak, Pastoral Leader.
Visitation will continue between 11:00 am and 12:45 pm Wednesday, December 31st. at St. Louis Church, Dyckesville.
Funeral 1:00 pm Wednesday at the church with Bishop Robert Morneau and Rev. John Van Deuren officiating.
Entombment in Allouez Catholic Mausoleum.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund will be established in Ruth's name.
The Family wishes to extend a special Thank you to Unity Hospice for care given to Ruth.
F, b. December 11, 1904, d. January 11, 1998
Family: George Novak (b. February 19, 1908, d. December 26, 1967)
- Birth: Della Adkins was born on December 11, 1904.
- Death: She died on January 11, 1998, at age 93.
Frank Edgar Ferrige
M, b. June 14, 1901, d. December 26, 1978
- Birth: Frank Edgar Ferrige was born on June 14, 1901 in Kent County, England.
- Marriage: He and Alice Clara Twinn were married on October 19, 1926 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Death: Frank Edgar Ferrige died on December 26, 1978, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Frank E. Ferrige, Former Assistant Mill Supt. Dies
December 27, 1978
Frank E. Ferrige, 77, assistant paper mill superintendent, Thilmany Pulp and Paper Company for 34 years until his retirement, died Tuesday evening, December 26, at the Americana Health Center, Appleton, following a long illness. His home was at 206 W. Division Street.
At the time of his retirement on July 1, 1966, Mr. Ferrige had accumulated 51 years of experience on paper machines. He started work in Joynsons Paper Mill in England at the age of 14, later working at the Naches Mill in St. Paul's Cray, England. His first employment was as a messenger boy at a post office in England.
He came to the United States in 1923 and worked for nine years at Middletown, Ohio, part of that time for the Smith Paper Company. His employment at Thilmany began on August 2, 1932, right after the No. 8 paper machine was installed.
He operated the No. 8 machine for two years before his promotion to night boss, a capacity he served in for three years before his promotion to assistant mill superintendent.
One of ten children, Mr. Ferrige was born June 14, 1901, in St. Mary Cray, Kent, England.
His interest in a new employee on the job was foremost, and he always made a point of knowing his "boys". Expressing Mr. Ferrige's interest one of his former "boys" stated, "Frank always made me feel that I was needed, wanted, and made me feel that I belonged."
He was a member of the Thilmany Management Club and the Thilmany Quarter Century Club. He also was a member of Masonic Lodge No. 233, F. & A. M., and the All Saints Episcopal Church, Appleton.
Mr. Ferrige and his late wife, the former Alice Clara Twinn, also a native of England, returned to their homeland twice. Accompanied by his two daughters, Mr. Ferrige again returned to England for a third time.
He is survived by two daughters, Mrs. Charles (Joan) Kalista, Sr., of Rolling Meadows, Illinois, and Mrs. Gordon (Dorothy) Van Handel of Appleton; and four grandchildren, Leslie, Susan, Clifford and Bradley. His wife, Alice, preceded him in death on June 30, 1977.
Funeral services were held at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at All Saints Episcopal Church, Appleton, with the Rev. Ralph Stewart officiating. Interment was in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton.
- Immigration: He immigrated in 1923.
Alice Clara Twinn
F, b. February 22, 1902, d. June 30, 1977
- Birth: Alice Clara Twinn was born on February 22, 1902 in Boreham, England.
- Marriage: She and Frank Edgar Ferrige were married on October 19, 1926 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Death: Alice Clara Twinn died on June 30, 1977, at age 75.
- Immigration: She immigrated to Québec, Canada, in 1926.
- Immigration: She immigrated to Wisconsin in 1939.
Harry William Ferrige
M, b. October 1859, d. December 1930
- Birth: Harry William Ferrige was born in October 1859 in Sutton, Warwickshire, England.
- Marriage: He and Christina Petrie were married on May 31, 1884 in Banstead, Surry, England.
- Death: Harry William Ferrige died in December 1930, at age 71, in Bromley, Kent, England.
F, b. October 1858, d. June 1939
- Birth: Christina Petrie was born in October 1858 in Sutton, Surrey, England.
- Marriage: She and Harry William Ferrige were married on May 31, 1884 in Banstead, Surry, England.
- Death: Christina Petrie died in June 1939, at age 80, in Exeter, Devonshire, England.
M, b. circa 1833, d. September 1893
- Birth: William Ferrige was born circa 1833 in Sutton, Surrey, England.
- Death: He died in September 1893 in Sutton, Surrey, England.
F, b. 1834, d. June 1893
- Birth: Margaret McArdell was born in 1834 in Sutton, Surrey, England.
- Death: She died in June 1893, at age ~59, in Kent County, England.
George William Ferrige
M, b. June 1885
- Birth: George William Ferrige was born in June 1885 in Banstead, Surry, England.
Harry Walter Ferrige
M, b. July 1886, d. December 1955
- Birth: Harry Walter Ferrige was born in July 1886 in Banstead, Surry, England.
- Death: He died in December 1955, at age 69, in Evesham, Worcester, England.
Christina Eleanor Ferrige
F, b. December 1887
- Birth: Christina Eleanor Ferrige was born in December 1887 in Kent County, England.