Dennis Lee Defferding
M, b. August 15, 1952, d. March 9, 2018
- Birth: Dennis Lee Defferding was born on August 15, 1952.
- Death: He died on March 9, 2018, at age 65, in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Black Creek - Dennis Lee Defferding, 65, of Black Creek, passed away Friday morning, March 9, 2018 at his home, surrounded by his family. He was born August 15, 1952, son of Dorothy (Schultz) Defferding and the late Keith Defferding.
He served in the US Army from 1972 to 1975. On February 24, 1979 he was united in marriage to Sharon Mc Niesh, having celebrated 39 years of marriage.
Dennis worked as a custodian at the Shiocton School for over 20 years prior to his retirement. He cherished his family, especially the grandchildren.
He is survived by his wife, Shari; his two sons: Scott (Julie Heindl) Defferding and Eric (Sara) Defferding; grandchildren: Cassidy, Logan and Hayden; mother, Dorothy Defferding; siblings: LuAnn (Ken) Huck, Nancy (Glenn) Neff and John (Lisa) Defferding; mother-in-law, Lorraine Mc Niesh, brother-in-law: Bill (Lois) Mc Niesh; sister-in-law, Donna (Bob) Koch; and best friend, Dave Betters.
Friends may call at Immanuel Lutheran Church, 201 E. Birch Street, Black Creek on Thursday, March 15, 2018 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Visitation will continue on Friday, March 16, 2018 from 9:30 am until the funeral service at 11:00 am with Pastor Steve Schlicht officiating. Military honors will take place at the church.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Dennis's memory.
Online condolences may be expressed to Dennis's family at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
Clarence E Herzfeldt
M, b. October 18, 1927, d. February 15, 1998
- Birth: Clarence E Herzfeldt was born on October 18, 1927.
- Death: He died on February 15, 1998, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Floral Hill Cemetery, New London, Wisconsin.