M, b. 1782, d. March 5, 1861
- Birth: John Hecker was born in 1782 in Pennsylvania.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria were married.
- Death: John Hecker died on March 5, 1861, at age ~79, in LaPorte, LaPorte Co, Indiana.
M, b. January 25, 1934, d. July 17, 2016
- Birth: Marvin Konrath was born on January 25, 1934 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 17, 2016, at age 82.
- Note: Marvin Konrath, 82, of West DePere, beloved husband of Elaine (Geurts) Konrath, went to Heaven on Sunday, July 17, 2016 with his family surrounding him.
Per Marvin's request, his obituary would have read "he lived, he died", however those who loved him have a bit more to say, and so....
Marvin was born on January 25, 1934 in Appleton, son of the late Paul and Clara (Boehler) Konrath. He was a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps having served during the Korean Conflict. Marvin retired as a Master Carpenter from St. Norbert College after 26 years of service. During his retirement, he enjoyed spending time on his 40 acres in Coleman, WI. He enjoyed playing Triple Yahtzee with his wife and family. Marvin was an avid Chicago Cubs and Green Bay Packer fan.
His memory will live on with his wife of 54 years Elaine, and their children: Monica (Jim) Carlin, Janet (Brian) VanEnkenvoort, Sandy (Joseph) Marik, Gini (David) LeGreve, and JoAnn (Tobee) Chandler. Marvin also leaves 3 sisters: Eleanor Konrath, Gen Cieslewicz, and Mary VanDyke, in addition to 17 grandchildren, 14 great grandchildren, and numerous sister-in-laws and brother-in-laws, nieces and nephews. Marvin is preceded in death by a brother, Alvin Konrath and a sister, Sr. Mary Clare Konrath in addition to 2 nephews: Mike Rogers and Matthew Geurts.
Visitation will be held on Thursday, July 21st from 3 - 6 PM at Newcomer Funeral Home, 340 S. Monroe Avenue, Green Bay. A funeral service will follow in the funeral home at 6 PM. A Celebration of Life will directly follow funeral services at the De Pere Community Center. Due to family allergies, in lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial contributions be directed to: Alcoholics Anonymous or St. Norbert College Scholarship Fund.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from July 19 to July 21, 2016.
Peter John Geurts
M, b. January 29, 1926, d. November 15, 1995
- Birth: Alfred Haese was born on January 29, 1926.
- Marriage: He and Helen M Hockers were married on February 8, 1947 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Alfred Haese died on November 15, 1995, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
Timothy John Matzke