F, b. 1621
- Birth: Louise Borteguine was born in 1621 in France.
Barthelemi Bertin Breval
M, b. 1629, d. October 3, 1669
- Birth: Barthelemi Bertin Breval was born in 1629 in Rouen, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, France.
- Death: He died on October 3, 1669, at age ~40, in France.
F, b. circa 1630, d. January 30, 1751
- Birth: Anne Richard was born circa 1630 in Rouen, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, France.
- Death: She died on January 30, 1751 in Rouen, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, France.
Marin Richard dit Lavallee
M, b. 1645, d. May 27, 1715
- Birth: Marin Richard dit Lavallee was born in 1645 in Rouen, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, France.
- Marriage: He and Marie Madeleine Grandjean were married on October 21, 1669 in Québec, Canada.
- Death: Marin Richard dit Lavallee died on May 27, 1715, at age ~70, in Grondines, Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
Marie Madeleine Grandjean
F, b. circa 1640, d. March 28, 1725
- Birth: Marie Madeleine Grandjean was born circa 1640 in France.
- Marriage: She and Marin Richard dit Lavallee were married on October 21, 1669 in Québec, Canada.
- Death: Marie Madeleine Grandjean died on March 28, 1725 in Deschambault, Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
M, b. circa 1615
- Birth: Anthoine Richard was born circa 1615.
F, b. circa 1615
- Birth: Jeanne Dupuis was born circa 1615 in France.
M, b. circa 1620
- Birth: Philippe Grandjean was born circa 1620 in Champagne, Dordogne, Aquitaine, France.
F, b. circa 1620
- Birth: Claude D'Argentiere was born circa 1620.
Clifford S (Kip) Hansen
Russell A Jacobs
M, b. April 8, 1935, d. August 20, 2015
Family: Helen Becker (b. November 20, 1935, d. August 20, 2007)
- Birth: Russell A Jacobs was born on April 8, 1935 in Town of Scott, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen Becker were married on July 9, 1955.
- Death: Russell A Jacobs died on August 20, 2015, at age 80.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jacobs, Sr., Russell A.
Russell A. Jacobs, Sr., 80, Green Bay, passed away doing what he liked best, working in his beloved yard, on Thursday, August 20, 2015, on the 8th anniversary of his wife's death. He was born on April 8, 1935, in the Town of Scott, WI, to William and Leona Jacobs.
Russ married Helen Becker on July 9, 1955. He was a member of St. Agnes Parish since 1966, where he was still active in the men's Club, among other things making the great booyah St. Agnes is known for, and serving as an usher at 9:30 a.m. Mass. For many years Russ had served as the head of the Building and Grounds Committee, as a long term Trustee, and had recently been named Parish Volunteer of the Year. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus Council #617 and the 4th Degree Marquette Assembly and served on the 4th Degree Honor Guard.
Russ was the retired co-owner of Jacobs Construction, which he ran with his cousin, Ray Jacobs. They built quality custom homes for many families, including his own. He was always quick to lend his skills to anyone who needed help.
Russ was a lifelong Packers fan who really was at the Ice Bowl and remained a diehard fan to the end.
He was an avid gardener and his beautiful yard was proof of that. He could grow anything and thoroughly enjoyed flower shopping with his daughters.
Russ enjoyed spending time with his children and their families and was always up for an adventure, especially "road trips." Whenever you would ask Dad if he wanted to do something or go somewhere, his pat answer was always "I don't see why not."
Russ is survived by his nine children: Ann (Terry) Holterman, Amy (Jim) Wilson, Russell Jacobs, Jr. (Anne), Marcia (Tod) Melotte, Melissa (Mark) Nelson, Jeff Jacobs (special friend, Karen Westenberger), Molly (Tim) Kinney, Katie (Tony) Mace and Aaron Jacobs; 15 grandchildren: Heather and Brandon (Tanya) Holterman; Nicholas, Britni and Tyler Wilson; Ryan Jacobs; Danielle, Cassie, Andrew and Eric Melotte; Samantha (Joel) Peterson and Kayla Nelson; Adam Jacobs; Ashley Kinney and Jacob Schuh; four great-grandchildren; Sophia and Abram Holterman; and Riley and Kinleigh Wilson; three sisters: Celina Vandevoort, Annabelle Skaletski and Mary Lou Jacobs; three brothers: Bob Jacobs, Ronnie (Darlene) Jacobs and Rev. William Jacobs; four sisters-in-law: Doris Reindl, Marian (Jerry Huntley, Carolyn Hall and Barbara Juckem.
In addition to his parents, Russ was preceded in death by his wife, Helen; his daughter-in-law, Jane Jacobs; and his sister, Arleen Verheyden.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 3 to 8 p.m. Monday, August 24. A Knights of Columbus Prayer Service will be held at 7 p.m. Monday. Visitation will continue at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 1484 Ninth St., from 10 to 11 a.m. Tuesday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the church with Rev. Patrick C. Beno officiating, Rev. Richard Getchel concelebrating. Burial will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
If love could have saved him, he would have lived forever.
F, b. November 20, 1935, d. August 20, 2007
- Birth: Helen Becker was born on November 20, 1935.
- Marriage: She and Russell A Jacobs were married on July 9, 1955.
- Death: Helen Becker died on August 20, 2007, at age 71.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.