Marie Emilie Arcand
F, b. March 8, 1807, d. February 11, 1882
- Birth: Marie Emilie Arcand was born on March 8, 1807 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Death: She died on February 11, 1882, at age 74.
Jean Baptiste Arcand
M, b. August 2, 1810, d. October 16, 1893
- Birth: Jean Baptiste Arcand was born on August 2, 1810 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Death: He died on October 16, 1893, at age 83, in Cap de la Madeleine, Champlain, Quebec, Canada.
Donald R Berg
M, b. July 18, 1912, d. March 10, 1998
- Birth: Donald R Berg was born on July 18, 1912.
- Marriage: He and Kathleen M Farrell were married on May 6, 1941 in St Patrick Church, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donald R Berg died on March 10, 1998, at age 85.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
Edward Joseph Berg
Nicholas J Kempen
F, b. circa 1950, d. yes
- Birth: Kathleen Berg was born circa 1950.
- Death: She died yes.
M, b. circa 1950, d. yes
- Birth: William Berg was born circa 1950.
- Death: He died yes.
Dorothy Aldia Piette
F, b. January 2, 1920, d. August 18, 2015
- Birth: Dorothy Aldia Piette was born on January 2, 1920 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Elmer John Bobb were married on May 17, 1941.
- Death: Dorothy Aldia Piette died on August 18, 2015, at age 95, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bobb, Dorothy Aldia
Dorothy A. Bobb, 95, Neenah, died peacefully Tuesday, August 18, 2015, at The Bridges, Appleton. She was born on January 2, 1920, in Appleton, daughter of George and Adele (Poquette) Piette. Dorothy was united in marriage to Elmer Bobb on May 17, 1941. He preceded her in death on May 23, 2001.
Family was always foremost in Dorothy's life. She also enjoyed tap dancing and music; especially singing.
Dorothy is survived by 2 daughters: Christine (Ed) Rubbert, Appleton and Wendy (Jim) Kraus, Menasha; 2 sons: Ken (Betty) Bobb, Branch and Larry (Lucy) Bobb, Knoxville, TN; 8 grandchildren; 11 great grandchildren; 2 sisters: Irene (Bob) Krieg, Neenah and Celene (Jim) Stilp, Winchester; many other relatives and friends.
Dorothy was also preceded in death by 2 brothers: Robert Piette Caron and Clayton (Rose) Caron; 2 sisters: Isabelle (Ken) Springborn and Joanne (Burt) Post.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, August 25, 2015, at the Kessler Funeral Home, 304 S. Commercial St., Neenah, with John McFadden officiating. Interment will be in St. Margaret Cemetery, Neenah. Visitation will be Tuesday at the funeral home from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the service. Memorial contributions may be made for Alzheimer's research.
Dorothy's family would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all the staff at The Bridges for their loving care of their Mother over the years.
Marie Julie Rocheleau
F, b. March 24, 1800, d. January 4, 1843
- Birth: Marie Julie Rocheleau was born on March 24, 1800 in Becancour, Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Louis David Arcand were married on January 11, 1819 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Marie Julie Rocheleau died on January 4, 1843, at age 42, in Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
Julie Anastasie Arcand
F, b. December 3, 1830, d. March 10, 1895
- Birth: Julie Anastasie Arcand was born on December 3, 1830.
- Marriage: She and Severe Paquin were married on February 13, 1849 in Grondines, Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Julie Anastasie Arcand died on March 10, 1895, at age 64, in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
M, b. April 2, 1823, d. March 13, 1895
- Birth: Severe Paquin was born on April 2, 1823 in Grondines, Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Julie Anastasie Arcand were married on February 13, 1849 in Grondines, Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Severe Paquin died on March 13, 1895, at age 71.
M, b. circa 1835
- Birth: Joseph Sauvageau was born circa 1835.
Joseph Noe Arcand
M, b. July 25, 1843, d. November 9, 1843
- Birth: Joseph Noe Arcand was born on July 25, 1843.
- Death: He died on November 9, 1843, at age 0, in Grondines, Portneuf, Quebec, Canada.
Bonnie Jean Fischer
M, b. 1816
- Birth: Eugene Houle was born in 1816 in Gentilly, Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Marie Adelaide Beaudet were married on April 12, 1842 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
Marie Adelaide Beaudet
F, b. September 2, 1820, d. July 7, 1896
- Birth: Marie Adelaide Beaudet was born on September 2, 1820 in Gentilly, Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Eugene Houle were married on April 12, 1842 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Marie Adelaide Beaudet died on July 7, 1896, at age 75, in Becancour, Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
Celestin Augustin Houle
M, b. October 27, 1776, d. September 29, 1854
Family: Louise Lafond (b. April 20, 1779, d. July 4, 1846)
- Augustin Houle (b. 1804, d. August 1846)
- Jean Baptiste Houle (b. September 14, 1805, d. April 13, 1873)
- Genevieve Houle (b. 1808, d. 1875)
- Eugene Houle (b. 1816)
- Felix Houle (b. March 16, 1818, d. January 5, 1899)
- Julie Houle (b. August 1, 1820, d. March 30, 1902)
- Birth: Celestin Augustin Houle was born on October 27, 1776 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Louise Lafond were married on May 31, 1802 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Celestin Augustin Houle died on September 29, 1854, at age 77, in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.