M, b. circa 1820, d. April 16, 1833
- Birth: Johannis Vos was born circa 1820.
- Death: He died on April 16, 1833 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. December 1, 1821, d. April 11, 1858
- Birth: Adriana Vos was born on December 1, 1821 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Johannis Damen were married on May 22, 1857 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Adriana Vos died on April 11, 1858, at age 36, in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. January 8, 1822
Family: Adriana Vos (b. December 1, 1821, d. April 11, 1858)
- Birth: Johannis Damen was born on January 8, 1822 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Adriana Vos were married on May 22, 1857 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1735
- Birth: Catharina VanSchijndel was born circa 1735.
- Marriage: She and Antonius VanHaandel were married.
Scott J Kominowski
Vicki Lee Kominowski
Alphonse John Woelfel
M, b. July 30, 1928, d. July 18, 2015
- Birth: Alphonse John Woelfel was born on July 30, 1928 in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 25, 1950 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 18, 2015, at age 86, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Alphonse John Woelfel, age 86 of Chilton, died on Saturday, July 18, 2015 at Atrium Post Acute Care in Chilton.
He was born July 30, 1928 in Charlestown, son of the Late Peter & Amelia (Bruckner) Woelfel. Al proudly served in the United States Marine Corp and prior to his discharge, he married Cleta Keuler on April 25, 1950 at St. Mary Catholic Church in Chilton. Al farmed early in his life, but later began working for several construction companies and ending his career with Hamann Construction Company out of Manitowoc until his retirement in 1992.
He was a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, the Chilton Athletic Club, and the German-American Society. Al looked forward to time spent fishing, playing cards, watching his beloved Milwaukee Brewers and Green Bay Packers, and frying burgers and brats at Nennig Park. For over 22 years, he volunteered to fry for the Athletic Club where kids would clamor for his delicious "Al burgers" and "Cleta Pickels". Above all else, Al looked forward to spending moments with his family, and especially treasured time with his grandchildren.
Survivors include his wife: Cleta; children: Doug (Sarah) Woelfel of Chilton, Kevin (Pam) Woelfel of Chilton; 4 grandchildren: Rachel & Daniel Woelfel, Cole & Callie Woelfel; and his siblings: Mildred "Chibby" (LaVerne) Daun, Terry Meier, Peter (Pat) Woelfel, Marvin Woelfel, Lori Boll, and Steven (Judy) Woelfel. Al is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Al was preceded in death by his parents; an infant son; 6 siblings: Betty (Archie) Reiser, Martin (Marie) Woelfel, Sister Fran; Armella (Isadore) Steiner, Herman (Sally) Woelfel, Vince (Lydia) Woelfel; a brother-in-law: Al Meier; and a sister-in-law: Marcie Woelfel.
Funeral service will be at 11:30 am on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Ryan Krueger officiating. Burial will be in the St. Augustine Catholic Cemetery in Chilton. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 and on Wednesday at the church from 10:00 am until 11:15 am.
A memorial fund has been established in the name of Alphonse John Woelfel.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
Douglas Vincent Woelfel
Elizabeth Mary Woelfel
F, b. October 8, 1925, d. May 17, 2011
- Birth: Elizabeth Mary Woelfel was born on October 8, 1925 in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 17, 2011, at age 85.