M, b. 1908, d. 1956
- Birth: Michael Beaudo was born in 1908.
- Death: He died in 1956, at age ~48.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1912, d. February 14, 1991
- Birth: Cora Drengler was born in 1912.
- Death: She died on February 14, 1991, at age ~79.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 1894, d. August 1894
- Birth: John Langlais was born in July 1894.
- Death: He died in August 1894, at age 0.
Melvin E Langlois
M, b. October 30, 1925, d. February 16, 1973
- Birth: Melvin E Langlois was born on October 30, 1925 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 16, 1973, at age 47, in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Shirley Ann Langlois
Clarence E Fifield
M, b. July 22, 1918, d. November 26, 2000
- Birth: Clarence E Fifield was born on July 22, 1918.
- Marriage: He was married on October 21, 1950 in Saukville, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 26, 2000, at age 82, in San Bernadino, San Bernadino, California.
F, b. July 9, 1931, d. February 2, 2010
- Birth: Audrey Langlois was born on July 9, 1931.
- Death: She died on February 2, 2010, at age 78, in Richfield, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
Alverna Faye Langlois
F, b. May 20, 1934, d. March 10, 2004
- Birth: Alverna Faye Langlois was born on May 20, 1934 in Thiensville, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 10, 2004, at age 69, in Florida.
Salvatore A Callari
M, b. March 19, 1913, d. August 31, 1988
- Birth: Salvatore A Callari was born on March 19, 1913.
- Death: He died on August 31, 1988, at age 75, in Florida.
F, b. 1938, d. August 12, 1953
- Birth: Marlene Langlois was born in 1938.
- Death: She died on August 12, 1953, at age ~15, in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Terrence Ephraim Langlois
M, b. August 15, 1939, d. July 12, 2010
- Birth: Terrence Ephraim Langlois was born on August 15, 1939 in Saukville, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 12, 2010, at age 70, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Phyllis Joy Langlois
F, b. July 31, 1926, d. September 20, 2010
- Birth: Phyllis Joy Langlois was born on July 31, 1926.
- Death: She died on September 20, 2010, at age 84.
Lawrence F Biondo
M, b. September 23, 1925, d. June 17, 1994
- Birth: Lawrence F Biondo was born on September 23, 1925.
- Death: He died on June 17, 1994, at age 68.
Lawrence Steve Biondo
M, b. June 21, 1951, d. July 27, 2002
- Birth: Lawrence Steve Biondo was born on June 21, 1951.
- Death: He died on July 27, 2002, at age 51.
Dale P L'Anglois
M, b. February 12, 1936, d. April 6, 2007
- Birth: Dale P L'Anglois was born on February 12, 1936.
- Marriage: He and Beverly Venne were married on September 7, 1953.
- Death: Dale P L'Anglois died on April 6, 2007, at age 71.
F, b. March 23, 1937, d. September 3, 2005
- Birth: Beverly Venne was born on March 23, 1937.
- Marriage: She and Dale P L'Anglois were married on September 7, 1953.
- Death: Beverly Venne died on September 3, 2005, at age 68.
Juanita Rita Langlais
F, b. May 18, 1923, d. January 5, 2015
- Birth: Juanita Rita Langlais was born on May 18, 1923 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 5, 2015, at age 91, in West Bend, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Miller, Juanita
of Saukville, passed away at the Tri-Manor Residential Facility, in West Bend, on January 5, 2015, at the age of 91 years. Beloved wife of the late Paul Miller. Loving mom of Randall (Linda) Miller, Brian Miller, Devon (Julie) Miller, and Tina (Dean) Phillips. Dear sister of Elaine Miller and Keith Langlais. Further survived 15 grandchildren, many great-grandchildren, other relatives and friends. Preceded in death by her siblings, Yvonne, Karen, and Gary. Funeral Service to be held on Friday, January 9, 2015, 3PM at the Mueller Funeral Home, in Grafton. Interment at Woodlawn Cemetery, in Grafton. In state on Friday, from 11AM until 2:45PM. Memorials to the Alzheimer’s Association are appreciated.
Paul Erwin Miller
M, b. September 10, 1921, d. August 5, 2005
- Birth: Paul Erwin Miller was born on September 10, 1921 in Plainview, Wabasha Co, Minnesota.
- Death: He died on August 5, 2005, at age 83, in Mequon, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Yvonne B Langlais
F, b. May 12, 1929, d. October 1, 2005
My beautiful picture
- Birth: Yvonne B Langlais was born on May 12, 1929.
- Death: She died on October 1, 2005, at age 76.
Arthur Otto Minz
M, b. September 1, 1925, d. December 9, 1998
- Birth: Arthur Otto Minz was born on September 1, 1925.
- Death: He died on December 9, 1998, at age 73.
Arthur Otto Minz
M, b. January 7, 1953, d. July 5, 2009
- Birth: Arthur Otto Minz was born on January 7, 1953.
- Death: He died on July 5, 2009, at age 56, in Kiel, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Arthur Otto "Sandy" Minz, Jr., age 56, of Kiel, formerly of West Bend, passed away on Sunday, July 5, 2009.
He was born on January 7, 1953 to the late Arthur and Yvonne (nee Langlais) Minz, Sr.
He was a huge animal lover, an avid Packer fan, was kind hearted, selfless, and had a giving personality. He enjoyed music, both playing and singing it in his father's band (Artie Minz and the Country Men), as well as scuba diving and traveling.
Art is survived by his four children, Joshua (Melissa), Jason (Dalyn), Melisha (James) and Shannon; eight, soon to be nine, grandchildren, Anastasia, Blade, Genevieve (still on the way); McKenna, Austin, Ashley, Crishan, Craig and Caden; his brother, Michael and sister, Shelly. Burial will follow in Newark Cemetery in the town of Barton.
Gary S Langlais
M, b. June 10, 1933, d. April 6, 1994
- Birth: Gary S Langlais was born on June 10, 1933 in Grafton, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 6, 1994, at age 60, in Florida.
Jeffrey L Langlais
M, b. July 17, 1953, d. July 8, 1990
- Birth: Jeffrey L Langlais was born on July 17, 1953 in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 8, 1990, at age 36, in Phoenix, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
James A Robinson
M, b. January 2, 1928, d. December 6, 2009
- Birth: James A Robinson was born on January 2, 1928 in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 6, 2009, at age 81, in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: James A. Robinson, of Gleason, died Monday, December 7, 2009 at Eastview Medical & Rehabilitation Center. He was 81 years old. He was born on January 2, 1928 in Port Washington, to Oral and Rita (Langlois) Robinson. He married Mary Toots Lamaere on May 5, 1950 in Milwaukee. She survives.
He served in the United States Army during WWII as a Medic.
He owned and operated the James Robinson Cement Contracting business in Milwaukee for ten years. He moved to Gleason in 1966 where he owned and operated a dairy farm. In 1970 he joined the Local 6 Bricklayers and Allied Craft workers Union where he worked until retirement in 1996.
He collected train memorabilia, stamps and antique gasoline engines and enjoyed working in the woods.
Survivors including his wife are three sons Gerald (Mary Stahoski) Robinson, Merrill, Jeff (Liz VanDerGeest) Robinson, Gleason, Jim Jimmer(Raquel Bailey) Robinson, Gleason, two sisters Ann Bohlman, Antigo, Sharon (Roger) Pilecky, Deerbrook, nine grandchildren Melonie (Jimmy) Eternicka, Jerry and Jennifer Robinson, Tammy (Brad) Woller, Jesse and Jeffrey JJ Robinson, Stephanie, James and Jay Robinson and nine great grandchildren.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his daughter in infancy Rebecca Robinson; a brother Gerald Robinson killed in action in the Korean War, three sisters, Evelyn Kroll, Barbara Albrecht and Francie Robinson.
Services will be held on Thursday at 1:30 p.m. at Bradley Funeral Home with Rev. Steven Anderson officiating. Visitation will be Thursday 12:30 p.m. until the time of services.
Online condolences at www.bradleyfh.com.
Gerald G Robinson
M, b. March 28, 1929, d. October 13, 1950
- Birth: Gerald G Robinson was born on March 28, 1929 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 13, 1950, at age 21, in KIA Korean War.
- Note: Military funeral services for Cpl. Gerald G. Robinson, who was killed in Korea Oct. 13, 1950, were held at 2 p.m. yesterday at the McCandless and Zobel funeral home. The Rev. Ernest Kistler officiated and burial was in the Antigo cemetery.
Members of Antigo's Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, and Disabled American Veterans chapters participated in the rites. Bugler was Paul Masek, and the flag was presented to the mother of the deceased, Mrs. Oral Robinson, route 3, Gleason, by Sgt. Lee of New York, who escorted the body to Antigo.
Antigo Daily Journal