Janice M Voigt
F, b. June 4, 1939, d. July 22, 2007
- Birth: Janice M Voigt was born on June 4, 1939 in White Lake, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Charles C Mader were married in 1959.
- Death: Janice M Voigt died on July 22, 2007, at age 68.
- Note: Janice M. Mader, age 68, of Chilton, died surrounded by her loving family on July 22, 2007, at the Cherry Meadows Hospice in Appleton. She was born June 4, 1939, in White Lake, WI, daughter of the late Gilbert and Mildred (Safford) Voigt. She graduated from Appleton High School in 1957 and married Charles C. Mader, Jr. in 1959 in Appleton. He preceded her in death on August 26, 2001. During her life, Janice worked for two years at Tuttle Press and later worked as the secretary of the Chilton High School from 1967 until 1972. In 1979, she began working at the Calumet County Court House as an Economic Support Worker in both the Child Support office and in Human Services. She retired after 25 years of service in 2004, and began working part time for Lois' Custom Hair Care.
Janice was a Union Stewart for Local ASFME, was a charter member of the Chilton Jaycettes and the Chilton Dance Club. She also volunteered many hours as a Cub Scout Den Mother and a Campfire Girl Leader. Janice always tried living her life by the "Golden Rule" and also enjoyed golfing, RV Camping, traveling, the Green Bay Packers, feeding birds, loved cats and working on her yard. Most of all, she loved spending time with her children, grandchildren and keeping her home clean.
Survivors include her children: Dennis (Diana) Mader of Waukesha, WI; Susan (Michael) Nugent of Appleton; Michael (fiancee Terri Bolz) Mader of Chilton; grandchildren: Peter, Ryan and Andrea Mader, Joanna and Marissa Schleh; a sister, Joyce (Roger) Popelka of Bradenton, FL; twin brother, Jerry G. Voigt and special friend Linda Vitale of White Lake, WI; nieces and nephews: Roger (Carol) Popelka of LaCrosse; Dawn Popelka of Harford, MI; Julie Jay of Minneapolis, MN; Jennifer (David) Modder of Lauderdale, MN; John (Jolene) Konkel of Mineapolis MN; her second family Lucille Mader of Appleton; very special friend, Carl DeCoster of Kaukauna; and her sisters and brothers-in-law: Julia (James) Ebben of Appleton; Georgianna (James) Pankratz of Appleton; and Louie (Deb) Mader of Shawnee, KS.
She was also preceded in death by a grandchild, Melissa Mader; and a sister, June Voigt.
Funeral services will be at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, July 25, 2007, at the Wieting Family Funeral Home in Chilton with the Rev. Jim Jensen officiating. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Wednesday, July 25, 2007, and later on Wednesday at the funeral home from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. when services will be held. Memorials in the name of Janice M. Mader may be directed to the MS Society, the American Cancer Society, or the American Diabetes Association.
The family would like to thank the staff of Cherry Meadows and Linda Vitale for all of the loving care that was shown to Janice.
M, b. November 13, 1886, d. September 27, 1940
- Birth: Walter Withagen was born on November 13, 1886 in Bergen op Zoom, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Marie Buijzen were married on February 15, 1917 in Steenbergen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Walter Withagen died on September 27, 1940, at age 53, in Minnesota.
Anna Marie Buijzen
F, b. November 2, 1887, d. October 23, 1957
- Birth: Anna Marie Buijzen was born on November 2, 1887 in Steenbergen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Walter Withagen were married on February 15, 1917 in Steenbergen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Anna Marie Buijzen died on October 23, 1957, at age 69, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Leonard N Withagen
M, b. January 7, 1932, d. November 19, 1998
- Birth: Leonard N Withagen was born on January 7, 1932 in Minnesota.
- Death: He died on November 19, 1998, at age 66, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Richard L Withagen
M, b. July 22, 1960, d. January 3, 1989
- Birth: Richard L Withagen was born on July 22, 1960.
- Death: He died on January 3, 1989, at age 28, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 10, 1964, d. November 9, 1995
- Birth: Bonnie Withagen was born on April 10, 1964 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 9, 1995, at age 31, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 4, 1927, d. September 11, 1999
- Birth: Freida Withagen was born on October 4, 1927 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 11, 1999, at age 71, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Edward H Swiechowski
M, b. September 2, 1928, d. March 1, 1952
- Birth: Edward H Swiechowski was born on September 2, 1928 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 1, 1952, at age 23, in KIA Korean War.
Lawrence O Sebo
M, b. September 26, 1936, d. December 10, 2016
- Birth: Lawrence O Sebo was born on September 26, 1936.
- Death: He died on December 10, 2016, at age 80.
- Note: Lawrence O. Sebo, age 80, formerly of Valders, recently living in Kiel, passed away December 10, 2016, with his loving family at his side.
Lawrence was born on September 26, 1936 in the township of Liberty, son of the late Alvin and Josephine (Reinke) Sebo. He attended Roselawn Elementary School. Lawrence originally enlisted in the National Guard in February 1955 and then was transferred into the U.S. Air Force in May of 1955; he actively served four years in the USAF from 1955 to 1958. Lawrence was stationed at Travis AFB in Fairfield, California, and then transferred to Yokohama, Japan as his last station. Lawrence then served in the USAF Reserve until 1963. He was a member of the American Legion Post 124 in New Holstein. Lawrence worked for American Motors until 1966 and then at Tecumseh in New Holstein for 32 years retiring in 1998. On September 26, 2002, he married Kim Greuel on the Queen Mary cruise ship in Long Beach, California. He enjoyed spending time with his family and friends going on fishing and deer hunting trips, and long motorcycle rides.
Survivors include his wife: Kim (Greuel) Sebo; two daughters: Lori (David) Aldana, Riverside, California; Tammy (George) Sickinger, Manitowoc; two grandchildren: Ashley (Kaleb) Kliment; Joshua Klein both Manitowoc; great granddaughter: Jaydan Kliment: four brothers and three sisters-in-law and five sisters and three brothers-in-law: Betty (Fran) Orth, Manitowoc; Shirley Burich, Valders; JoAnn (Tony) Riesterer, Manitowoc; Ron (Carolyn) Sebo, Manitowoc; Don (JoAnn) Sebo, Valders; Tom (Chris) Sebo, Reedsville; Dorene (Gene) Schneider, Valders; Al Sebo (and very special friend Janet), Valders; Linda Hoefner, Manitowoc, father-in-law: Vern Greuel, Kiel, brother-in-law: Jeffrey (Debbie) Greuel, Little Chute, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends also survive. He was preceded in death by his parents: Alvin and Josephine Sebo; his sister Ruth Sebo (Strouf) his sons: Leroy Sebo; Rick Sebo; two brothers-in-law David Strouf, and Leonard Burich; nephew Mark Burich; and mother in-law Mary Lou Greuel.
Funeral services for Lawrence will be held at 4:00pm on Tuesday December 13, 2016 at Faith Lutheran Church (255 Roosevelt St. Valders) with Rev. Nicole Welke officiating. A visitation for family and friends will take place at the church on Tuesday from 1:00pm until the time of service with full military honors will be conducted by New Holstein American Legion following the service. According to Lawrence's wishes, cremation will take place following the service and he will be laid to rest next to his two sons who preceded him in death.
In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established in his name.
Meiselwitz-Vollstedt Funeral Home, Kiel is assisting with arrangements.
Online condolences at www.meiselwitzfh.com
Published in Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter on Dec. 12, 2016.
M, b. circa 1810
- Birth: John Everts was born circa 1810.
Alfred Leo Greuel
M, b. February 10, 1927, d. September 23, 1982
- Birth: Alfred Leo Greuel was born on February 10, 1927 in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 23, 1982, at age 55, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 15, 1928, d. October 3, 2008
- Birth: Virginia Vogel was born on March 15, 1928.
- Death: She died on October 3, 2008, at age 80.
Jerome E Greuel
M, b. November 2, 1930, d. February 5, 2009
- Birth: Jerome E Greuel was born on November 2, 1930 in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 5, 2009, at age 78.