Mark James Moran
Bret Wallace Schaal
Wyatt David Schaal
M, b. January 19, 1998, d. June 6, 2015
- Birth: Wyatt David Schaal was born on January 19, 1998.
- Death: He died on June 6, 2015, at age 17.
- Note: Wyatt David Schaal, age 17, Gillett
With hair so blond it turned almost white in the summer, and blue eyes that sparkled mischievously, he came into this world on Jan. 19, 1998. His sudden departure on Saturday, June 6, 2015, leaves a void in our lives that will never be filled.
Wyatt David Schaal, our beloved son, brother, grandson, cousin, nephew, and friend brought enthusiasm and (much like his parents) a single-minded determination to those things he set his mind to. Wyatt enjoyed working with cattle on the farm. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, and just being outdoors with his family and friends. Sitting inside the brick walls at school was a bit like being in a torture chamber for Wyatt, but even that he made the best of. Having fun with his friends made the monotony of school more tolerable for our amiable, hard-working, fun-loving son.
Wyatt always had his hands in a variety of projects at home and on the family farm, and was willing to help out whenever someone needed a hand moving cattle, picking rocks, feeding, or fixing. He especially enjoyed going to auctions with his cousins, George and Bill, where he could often find a good deal. He could often be found at the repair shop, helping out, or just shooting the breeze with whoever happened to stop by. Going to the races with his Uncle Tom was also one of his favorite activities. He was really in his element when he was with his family and friends, whether he was on Schaal Road, in the woods, or on the lake.
Wyatt's grief stricken parents, Bret and Lisa (Nischke) Schaal, survive him, along with his two broken-hearted sisters, Kaitlyn and Karissa, all of Gillett. He is further survived by his two sets of loving grandparents, David and Sharon Schaal of Gillett, and Tim and Julie Nischke, of Green Valley, who will miss him more than words can say. His great-grandmother, Rose Carlson, also survives him, in addition to numerous aunts, uncles, many special friends, and dozens of cousins that he was close to, and who are left behind to feel the ache of missing him especially during the summer months, when they would have spent so much time together.
Visitation will be held at the Gillett High School Gymnasium on Thursday, June 11, 2015 from 11 a.m. until the funeral service at 2 p.m. with Tim Fifield officiating. Gruetzmacher Funeral Home in Suring is assisting the family. Online condolences can be expressed at www.gruetzmacherfuneralhome.com.
M, b. October 2, 1872
- Father: Daniel Hoks (b. May 20, 1851, d. November 24, 1894)
- Mother: Rose Boreman (b. December 25, 1851, d. December 10, 1884)
- Birth: Edward Hoks was born on October 2, 1872 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 1820, d. November 22, 1900
- Birth: Ferdinand Boreman was born in February 1820 in Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Josephine Unknown were married in 1847.
- Death: Ferdinand Boreman died on November 22, 1900, at age 80, in Florence, Florence Co, Wisconsin.
- Immigration: He immigrated in 1862.
F, b. February 1822, d. February 16, 1903
- Birth: Josephine Unknown was born in February 1822 in Belgium.
- Marriage: She and Ferdinand Boreman were married in 1847.
- Death: Josephine Unknown died on February 16, 1903, at age ~81, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Julius Ferdinand Boreman
M, b. circa 1850, d. November 11, 1897
- Birth: Julius Ferdinand Boreman was born circa 1850 in Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Adeline Lacrosse were married on September 4, 1873 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Julius Ferdinand Boreman died on November 11, 1897.
F, b. February 1853, d. September 25, 1915
- Birth: Adeline Lacrosse was born in February 1853 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Julius Ferdinand Boreman were married on September 4, 1873 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Adeline Lacrosse died on September 25, 1915, at age 62, in Walla Walla, Walla Walla Co, Washington.