M, b. July 22, 1848
- Birth: Johannes Gutreuter was born on July 22, 1848 in Arbach, Kelberg, Vulkaneifel, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Gertrude Koenigs were married on January 17, 1872 in Cazenovia, Richland Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 14, 1844, d. September 24, 1922
- Birth: Gertrude Koenigs was born on September 14, 1844 in Welcherath, Kreis Mayen, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Gutreuter were married on January 17, 1872 in Cazenovia, Richland Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gertrude Koenigs died on September 24, 1922, at age 78, in Richland County, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1870, d. June 25, 1956
- Birth: Nicholas Gutreuter was born circa 1870.
- Death: He died on June 25, 1956 in Louisville, Jefferson Co, Kentucky.
Maria Magdalena Gutreuter
F, b. circa 1880
- Birth: Maria Magdalena Gutreuter was born circa 1880.
F, b. circa 1880
- Birth: Catherine Gutreuter was born circa 1880.
F, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Isabelle Russell was born circa 1905.
Kathryn Ann (Sister) Welch
F, b. May 19, 1935, d. June 4, 2015
- Birth: Kathryn Ann (Sister) Welch was born on May 19, 1935 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 4, 2015, at age 80.
- Note: Welch, Sister Kathryn
Sister Kathryn Welch, OP (Peter Thomas), 80, was called to eternal life by the Lord and Giver of Life on June 4, 2015, in the 60th year of her profession with the Sinsinawa Dominicans in Sinsinawa, WI.
Sister Kathryn was a devoted and much loved teacher in the primary grades for 39 years. Six of those years she was prioress of the local convent. She taught in Faribault, MN; Chicago, IL; Lemont, IL; and Dubuque, IA. When she retired from teaching, Sister Kathryn joined the support staff at the Motherhouse, serving in the mailroom for 17 years. She spent the past few years enriching community life at the Motherhouse and, later, at St. Dominic Villa. She would have celebrated her 60th Jubilee with her community on Sunday, June 7.
Kathryn Ann was born May 19, 1935, in Oshkosh, WI, to Peter and Ibelle (Russell) Welch. She graduated from St. Peter's Junior High in 1950 and Oshkosh High School in 1953. Kathryn entered the Sinsinawa Dominican order upon graduation and made her profession on August 5, 1955. Sister Kathryn is survived by the Sinsinawa Dominican Sisters with whom she shared life for 59 years. She is further survived by her siblings: James (Vernie) Welch, Little Chute, WI; Martha (Russel) Hildebrand, Eagle River, WI; Peter (Kazuko) Welch, Sacramento, CA; Timothy (Camille) Welch, Appleton, WI; and Dan Welch, Fairborn, OH; and many nieces, nephews, and cousins.
A Mass of Christian Burial will take place at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 9, 2015, at Queen of the Rosary Chapel, Sinsinawa, WI, followed by burial in the Motherhouse Cemetery. Friends may call after 5:15 p.m. Monday, June 8, at the Motherhouse where a wake and remembering service will take place at 6:30 p.m. Behr's Funeral Home, Dubuque, IA, is in charge of arrangements.
How lovely is your dwelling place O Lord of hosts! May she rest in peace.
M, b. January 5, 1935, d. January 6, 2015
- Birth: Roland Kriesel was born on January 5, 1935.
- Death: He died on January 6, 2015, at age 80.
- Note: Roland was born on January 5, 1935 and passed away on Tuesday, January 6, 2015.
Roland was a resident of Trempealeau, Wisconsin at the time of his passing.
He is survived by his wife Patty.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Monday, January 12th at St. Matthew Lutheran Church, 766 W. Wabasha, Winona, Minnesota with Pastor Paul Welke officiating. Visitation will be Sunday from 4-8 p.m. at Wozney-Killian Funeral Home in Arcadia and one hour prior to the service at the church. Ken Kriesel, Craig Dunnum, Brian Pierzina, Nick Pierzina, Josh Pierzina, and Zenon Patzner will serve as pall bearers.
Memorials may be given to any of the above health care systems or the 4-H or FFA group of your choice.
Anna Marguerite Grassel
F, b. July 5, 1893, d. November 25, 1984
- Louise Servais
- Edward Omer Servais
- Mae Servais
- Leona Mary Servais (b. October 5, 1917, d. December 11, 1999)
- Cyril August Servais (b. August 8, 1919, d. February 4, 1989)
- Marcella Servais (b. January 17, 1923, d. June 7, 2015)
- Anthony William Servais (b. October 20, 1923, d. July 10, 1972)
- Frances Servais (b. June 9, 1924, d. September 26, 2016)
- Elizabeth Louise Servais (b. November 29, 1932, d. December 14, 2006)
- Richard Joseph Servais (b. September 23, 1937, d. October 1, 1937)
- Birth: Anna Marguerite Grassel was born on July 5, 1893 in Luxemburg, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Omer Charles Joseph Servais were married on November 16, 1915 in Luxemburg, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna Marguerite Grassel died on November 25, 1984, at age 91, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Leona Mary Servais
F, b. October 5, 1917, d. December 11, 1999
- Birth: Leona Mary Servais was born on October 5, 1917.
- Marriage: She and Moritz Grunert were married on June 14, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Leona Mary Servais and Everett Cleo Nutt were married on October 25, 1951.
- Death: Leona Mary Servais died on December 11, 1999, at age 82, in Minnesota.
M, b. August 12, 1912, d. July 19, 1975
- Birth: Moritz Grunert was born on August 12, 1912 in Stephensville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Leona Mary Servais were married on June 14, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Moritz Grunert died on July 19, 1975, at age 62, in Ashland, Ashland Co, Wisconsin.
Everett Cleo Nutt
M, b. February 19, 1912, d. May 21, 1988
- Birth: Everett Cleo Nutt was born on February 19, 1912 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Leona Mary Servais were married on October 25, 1951.
- Death: Everett Cleo Nutt died on May 21, 1988, at age 76, in Minnesota.
Cyril August Servais
M, b. August 8, 1919, d. February 4, 1989
- Birth: Cyril August Servais was born on August 8, 1919 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rose Ann Romuald were married on March 2, 1946.
- Death: Cyril August Servais died on February 4, 1989, at age 69, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Rose Ann Romuald
F, b. February 21, 1920, d. August 8, 2007
- Birth: Rose Ann Romuald was born on February 21, 1920 in Luxemburg, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Cyril August Servais were married on March 2, 1946.
- Death: Rose Ann Romuald died on August 8, 2007, at age 87, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Marilyn Delphine Servais
F, b. July 15, 1948, d. March 28, 1997
- Birth: Marilyn Delphine Servais was born on July 15, 1948 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 28, 1997, at age 48, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Elizabeth Louise Servais
F, b. November 29, 1932, d. December 14, 2006
- Birth: Elizabeth Louise Servais was born on November 29, 1932 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 14, 2006, at age 74, in Daytona Beach, Volusia Co, Florida.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Edward Omer Servais
Richard Joseph Servais
M, b. September 23, 1937, d. October 1, 1937
- Birth: Richard Joseph Servais was born on September 23, 1937 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 1, 1937, at age 0, in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.