M, b. October 14, 1879, d. December 15, 1904
- Birth: Albert Rutten was born on October 14, 1879 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on December 15, 1904, at age 25, in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
Anna Maria Rutten
F, b. August 28, 1870, d. June 25, 1910
- Birth: Anna Maria Rutten was born on August 28, 1870 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Haanen were married on November 13, 1903 in Arcen en Velden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Anna Maria Rutten died on June 25, 1910, at age 39, in Velden, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. March 24, 1872, d. August 19, 1939
- Birth: Thomas Rutten was born on March 24, 1872 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Petronella Hoeijmakers were married on June 19, 1903 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Thomas Rutten and Catharina Deenen were married on November 23, 1906 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Thomas Rutten died on August 19, 1939, at age 67, in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. March 21, 1874, d. February 3, 1956
- Birth: Theodor Rutten was born on March 21, 1874 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Jacoba Poels were married on August 31, 1908 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Theodor Rutten died on February 3, 1956, at age 81, in Sittard, Limburg, Netherlands.
Maria Elisabeth Rutten
F, b. August 18, 1875, d. December 4, 1948
- Birth: Maria Elisabeth Rutten was born on August 18, 1875 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Pieter Jan Driessen were married on May 30, 1902 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Maria Elisabeth Rutten died on December 4, 1948, at age 73, in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Joseph Schlegel was born circa 1820 in Germany.
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Dora Hoartbolt was born circa 1820 in Germany.
F, b. circa 1810
- Birth: Joanna Sielen was born circa 1810.
M, b. circa 1810
- Birth: Gerardus Rutten was born circa 1810.
Anna Maria Rutten
F, b. April 27, 1863, d. July 15, 1869
- Birth: Anna Maria Rutten was born on April 27, 1863 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on July 15, 1869, at age 6, in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1813, d. March 13, 1886
Family: Alard Alards (b. February 7, 1813, d. January 6, 1880)
- Pieter Jan Alards (b. July 8, 1837, d. November 26, 1901)
- Engelina Alards (b. July 29, 1839, d. June 19, 1912)
- Anna Maria Alards (b. April 27, 1843, d. December 20, 1918)
- Hendrik Alards (b. October 23, 1847, d. May 9, 1919)
- Baby Alards (b. August 19, 1852, d. August 19, 1852)
- Johanna Alards (b. November 22, 1854, d. March 17, 1856)
- Birth: Petronella Jeucken was born circa 1813 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Alard Alards were married on September 14, 1836 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Petronella Jeucken died on March 13, 1886 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. January 21, 1873, d. May 13, 1926
- Birth: Ludwig Szostak was born on January 21, 1873 in Poland.
- Marriage: He and Agnes Mentel were married on January 30, 1912 in Cook County, Illinois.
- Death: Ludwig Szostak died on May 13, 1926, at age 53, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
F, b. circa 1888, d. October 3, 1948
- Birth: Agnes Mentel was born circa 1888 in Poland.
- Marriage: She and Ludwig Szostak were married on January 30, 1912 in Cook County, Illinois.
- Death: Agnes Mentel died on October 3, 1948 in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 1, 1913, d. June 15, 1913
- Birth: Stanislaus Szostak was born on February 1, 1913 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: He died on June 15, 1913, at age 0, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
F, b. circa 1915, d. January 30, 1966
- Birth: Louise Szostak was born circa 1915 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: She and Alexander M Murawski were married on July 14, 1936 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Louise Szostak died on January 30, 1966 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Alexander M Murawski
M, b. April 26, 1906, d. December 12, 1988
- Birth: Alexander M Murawski was born on April 26, 1906 in Grand Rapids, Kent Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Louise Szostak were married on July 14, 1936 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Alexander M Murawski died on December 12, 1988, at age 82, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 15, 1879, d. September 10, 1911
- Birth: Klotylda Piechnik was born on October 15, 1879.
- Death: She died on September 10, 1911, at age 31, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
M, b. June 28, 1903, d. May 16, 1986
- Birth: Frank Szostak was born on June 28, 1903 in Poland.
- Death: He died on May 16, 1986, at age 82, in Glendale, Los Angeles Co, California.
M, b. January 10, 1906, d. December 25, 1970
- Birth: Joseph Szostak was born on January 10, 1906 in Poland.
- Death: He died on December 25, 1970, at age 64, in San Antonio, Bexar Co, Texas.
M, b. 1911, d. August 28, 1938
- Birth: Walter Szostak was born in 1911 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: He died on August 28, 1938, at age ~27, in Joliet, Will Co, Illinois.
M, b. June 18, 1873, d. August 16, 1951
- Birth: Mariano Parrino was born on June 18, 1873 in Palazzo Adriano, Sicilia, Italy.
- Marriage: He and Antonia Vaiana were married in 1896 in Palazzo Adriano, Sicilia, Italy.
- Death: Mariano Parrino died on August 16, 1951, at age 78, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
F, b. circa 1873, d. May 11, 1958
- Birth: Antonia Vaiana was born circa 1873 in Palazzo Adriano, Sicilia, Italy.
- Marriage: She and Mariano Parrino were married in 1896 in Palazzo Adriano, Sicilia, Italy.
- Death: Antonia Vaiana died on May 11, 1958 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
Jeffrey Edward Lammers
M, b. October 12, 1952, d. September 25, 2016
- Birth: Jeffrey Edward Lammers was born on October 12, 1952 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 25, 2016, at age 63.
- Note: Jeffrey E. Lammers, 63, passed away Sunday, September 25, 2016 after a short and hard fight with cancer at Cherry Meadows Hospice in Appleton, Wisconsin. He was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on October 12, 1952, to William and Joanne (Laack) Lammers. Jeff graduated from Plymouth High School in 1970 and Lakeland University in 1974. While attending School, he became Credit Manager for Sargento Cheese Company where he found his passion - Business. From there he transferred to Duralam, Inc. in Appleton where he oversaw the Accounting Department. After an acquisition in 2001 by Bemis Company, Inc., he found great fulfillment developing strategic plans and successfully leading his Global Procurement Team.
Although his life ended sooner than expected, Jeff had a gift of living each day to its fullest. He was a level-headed, kind, and practical man who had a large impact on many people's lives, both in business and in his personal life. In his free time he was happy boating with his family on Lake Michigan during the summer months and downhill skiing with friends in the winter.
Jeff will be greatly missed by his wife: Susan; his children: Julia, Michael, and Anna; his parents: Bill and Joanne Lammers; a brother: Bruce (Isabel) Lammers; his mother-in-law: Nancy (Luke) LeBoeuf; and brothers-in-law: David Zanon and Christopher (Karen) Zanon. He was preceded in death by his father-in-law: Anthony Zanon.
A memorial service for Jeff will be held at 11:00 AM on Friday, September 30, 2016 at FIRST CONGREGATIONAL UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST, 724 E. South River Street, Appleton, with Rev. Dr. Steve Savides officiating. There will be a time of visitation at the Wichmann Funeral Home Tri County Chapel, 1592 Oneida Street in Menasha on Thursday from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM and again at the church on Friday morning from 9:00 AM until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in Jeff's name at Homeless Connections.
For more information or to share a memory of Jeff, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
F, b. September 17, 1922, d. May 27, 2015
- Birth: Rita Patterson was born on September 17, 1922.
- Marriage: She and John Lewis Wandell were married on April 25, 1945.
- Death: Rita Patterson died on May 27, 2015, at age 92.
- Note: Wandell, Rita 'Pat' 92 Sept. 17, 1922 May 27, 2015 A truly wonderful woman, wife and mother, Rita "Pat" Wandell, passed away May 27, 2015. Rita was born Sept. 17, 1922, near Kaukauna, Wis. She was the daughter of Ruth and Joseph Patterson. Living through the Depression taught her valuable lessons she would pass on to her family. She met her future husband, John Wandell, in high school. He enlisted in the U.S Navy and she would go on to nursing school in Green Bay, Wis. There, she cared for members of the Green Bay Packers and became one of their greatest fans. When John's submarine came to San Francisco for repair during WWII, she traveled there and they were married April 25, 1945. They spent three weeks in a Quonset hut with friends, then his submarine left to rejoin the fighting and she went back home. After the war, John stayed in the Navy and they spent 21 years traveling from base to base. When John retired in 1961, they moved to Hillsboro and built a small farm. Later, life found them in Lake Shastina, Calif., playing golf and developing close friends. John passed away Aug. 20, 2001. Rita stayed there another five years before returning to Beaverton to be closer to her family, which was growing. Rita had three boys, Tim, Mike and Pat. She taught them how to live life frugally, work hard and would put them into the back of the Chevy and head to St. Matthew's on Sunday. Rita had seven grandchildren, Travis, Regan, Kacie, Brittany, Nicole, Blake and Cassie. Her life revolved around them. She sewed for them and taught that some of the important things in life are not things, but how to execute a perfect ten dive or how much fun they could have golfing. But, she also reminded them that Grandpa John really didn't need to know about all the little accidents that happened when they were together. God and the grandchildren blessed Rita with six great-grandchildren. Jackson came first followed by Blake, Carter, Memphis, James and Asher. Besides her love for them, she started savings plans for their education. Rita was a devout Roman Catholic and spent time volunteering for the churches she attended. She taught CCD classes until she was 85. As a nurse, she was instrumental in starting the Washington County home health care, hiring nurses and managing the budget. Later, she worked with the Vietnamese community to help them integrate into American life. She loved golfing, cross-country skiing, swimming, sewing and starting senior exercise classes. Her apple pies were out of this world. But, if there was a Green Bay Packers game on TV, the phone would not get answered. She later became an owner of Packers stock and had a Brett Favre poster in her living room. She was the greatest mom, grandma and great-grandma we could have had, the glue that held our family together. We will miss her so much but now she is with her husband and God. She will interred in Eagle Point National Cemetery with her husband.