Darlene M Swille
Marvin H Tilkens
M, b. February 20, 1936, d. March 9, 2002
- Birth: Marvin H Tilkens was born on February 20, 1936.
- Death: He died on March 9, 2002, at age 66, in Colorado Springs, El Paso Co, Colorado.
Judith Jean Joosten
F, b. October 27, 1940, d. June 2, 1971
- Birth: Judith Jean Joosten was born on October 27, 1940 in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 2, 1971, at age 30, in Dyer, Lake Co, Indiana.
Orville Clarence Joosten
M, b. September 27, 1931, d. August 21, 1948
- Birth: Orville Clarence Joosten was born on September 27, 1931 in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 21, 1948, at age 16, in Freeport, Stephenson Co, Illinois.
James Kenneth Joosten
M, b. March 7, 1924, d. April 4, 2015
- Birth: James Kenneth Joosten was born on March 7, 1924 in Port Edwards, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on January 8, 1949 in Woodstock, Mchenry Co, Illinois.
- Death: He died on April 4, 2015, at age 91, in Colorado Springs, El Paso Co, Colorado.
- Note: James K. Joosten Sr. formerly of Woodstock, Illinois and Schererville, Indiana passed away quietly in Colorado Springs on Saturday April 4th, at the age of 91. Jim was a proud World War II veteran and Purple Heartrecipient who served as a medic in the Army's 108th Evacuation Hospital Unit during the Normandy invasion at Utah Beach. Jim was a loving father. He was a "Renaissance Man" having been a pilot, an inventor, a sign painter, auto mechanic, machinery dealer, and international investment manager, to name just a few of his talents. He was preceded in death by his father Joseph, his mother Beulah, his brother Orville, and two sisters: Judith Jean and Charlotte. He is survived in death by two brothers: Charles (wife Sally) and Duane; and by three sisters: Beverly Clark, Delores Jacobs, and Gerri Hebert. He is also survived by his daughter, Suzanne Joosten; son, James Joosten Jr. (wife Sandra, granddaughter Lindsay Showman, grandson, Zackory Showman (wife Kimberly); and two great-granddaughters, Savannah and Sadie Showman.
Visitation will be held Tuesday from 5 to 7 PM at the Saunders-McFarlin funeral home in Harvard, Illinois; and the service will be held Wednesday at 10AM at the funeral home.
Roger Paul Schnick
M, b. November 7, 1924, d. July 10, 1993
- Birth: Roger Paul Schnick was born on November 7, 1924 in LaCrosse, LaCrosse Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Charlotte Arlene Joosten were married on January 30, 1956 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
- Divorce: Roger Paul Schnick and Charlotte Arlene Joosten were divorced in June 1965 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
- Death: Roger Paul Schnick died on July 10, 1993, at age 68.
Duane Frances Joosten
M, b. April 5, 1924, d. May 9, 1997
- Birth: Wilton Hebert was born on April 5, 1924 in Louisiana.
- Marriage: He was married on November 29, 1963 in Nevada.
- Death: He died on May 9, 1997, at age 73, in Cook County, Illinois.
M, b. February 3, 1922, d. October 28, 1986
- Birth: Marvin Swance was born on February 3, 1922 in Lake Geneva, Walworth Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on March 24, 1943 in Lake Geneva, Walworth Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 28, 1986, at age 64.
F, b. 1842
- Birth: Elizabeth Cornelius was born in 1842.
- Marriage: She and Baptist Stevens were married on October 5, 1862 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1895, d. 1965
- Birth: Rueben King was born in 1895 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in 1965, at age ~70.
Jershua Rose Cornelius
F, b. 1897
- Birth: Jershua Rose Cornelius was born in 1897 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Helen Margaret Williams
F, b. August 1, 1898, d. November 7, 1987
- Birth: Helen Margaret Williams was born on August 1, 1898 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Adolph Palmatius Rock were married on May 31, 1923.
- Death: Helen Margaret Williams died on November 7, 1987, at age 89, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Othmar Palmatius (Arthur) Rock
M, b. June 4, 1865, d. September 28, 1896
- Birth: Othmar Palmatius (Arthur) Rock was born on June 4, 1865 in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Barbara Sampont were married on January 24, 1893 in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Othmar Palmatius (Arthur) Rock died on September 28, 1896, at age 31, in Nebraska.