M, b. June 3, 1863, d. April 10, 1937
- Birth: Peter Buechel was born on June 3, 1863 in Johnsburg, Fon du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Kolling were married on October 13, 1891.
- Death: Peter Buechel died on April 10, 1937, at age 73.
F, b. August 28, 1867, d. December 31, 1933
- Birth: Catherine Kolling was born on August 28, 1867 in Brothertown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Peter Buechel were married on October 13, 1891.
- Death: Catherine Kolling died on December 31, 1933, at age 66, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
William Anton Erdmann
M, b. July 26, 1888, d. 1951
- Birth: William Anton Erdmann was born on July 26, 1888 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Hoffmann were married on December 2, 1911 in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: William Anton Erdmann died in 1951, at age ~63.
F, b. August 31, 1885, d. July 23, 1933
- Birth: Mary Hoffmann was born on August 31, 1885 in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William Anton Erdmann were married on December 2, 1911 in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Hoffmann died on July 23, 1933, at age 47, in Schofield, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
David Joseph Canan
M, b. March 16, 1962, d. March 21, 1972
- Birth: David Joseph Canan was born on March 16, 1962 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 21, 1972, at age 10.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Thomas Michael Canan
Raymond Douglass Godschalx
M, b. July 13, 1945, d. May 9, 2015
- Birth: Raymond Douglass Godschalx was born on July 13, 1945.
- Death: He died on May 9, 2015, at age 69.
- Note: Raymond Douglass Godschalx, Jr., age 69, of Desert Hot Springs, California, passed away peacefully on Saturday, May 9, 2015 after a long battle with cancer. Ray was born July 13, 1945, the son of the Raymond, Sr. and Maria Godschalx.
Ray proudly served our country, serving in the United States Army, attaining the rank of Chief Warrant Officer 4.
He is survived by his daughters, Sarah (Andy) Plamann, Elizabeth (Ryan) Wisniewski, Zan (Mike) Brody and Annette (Nick) Vittum; and his grandchildren, Oliver, Elliot, Harvey, Henry, Micah and Norah. Ray was preceded in death by his father, Raymond, Sr.; step-mother, Dar Godschalx; and his brother, Mark.
Family and friends may call on Thursday, May 28, 2015, from 2-3 p.m., at Valley Funeral Home, 2211 N. Richmond Street, Appleton. Memorial Service at 3 p.m.
Joseph J Swille
M, b. June 13, 1926, d. October 19, 1995
- Birth: Joseph J Swille was born on June 13, 1926.
- Marriage: He and Lavern E Tilkens were married on May 6, 1950.
- Death: Joseph J Swille died on October 19, 1995, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Rhonda H Swille
Darwin Joseph Swille
Randall D Swille
F, b. March 5, 1962, d. October 26, 2015
- Birth: Roberta Swille was born on March 5, 1962 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 26, 2015, at age 53.
- Note: Roberta "Bobbie" Grafen-Wallenfang, 53, Green Bay, passed away unexpectedly on October 26, 2015. Born on March 5, 1962, in Green Bay, she is the daughter of the late Joseph and LaVerne (Tilkens) Swille.
Roberta is survived by five children, Elizabeth "Beth" (Brett) Jones, Kristy (Steven) Kostreva, Richard Grafen III, Nicole "Nicki" (Michael) Grafen-Doucette, and Samantha "Sammy" Wallenfang; eight grandchildren, Cameron, Ashley, and Allison Jones, Darian, Donovan, Wesley, and Brooklynn Kostreva, and Taylor Grafen; five siblings, Rhonda (Rod) Zirbel, Darwin (Marcia) Swille, Randall (Anne) Swille; Debbie (Matt) Hermans, and Darlene (Greg) Christianson; and many nieces and nephews.
Visitation at Pilgrim Lutheran Church, 1731 St. Agnes Dr., Thursday from 3:30 to 4 p.m. Memorial service 4 p.m. Thursday at the church with the Rev. Scott Malme officiating. Burial at Ft. Howard Cemetery. Simply Cremation is assisting the family with services, 431-0100.
Please visit www.simplycremationgb.com to express condolences to the family.