Jeffrey Gerald Sedo
Gary Allen Sedo
Michael Eugene Sedo
M, b. 1962, d. July 15, 1982
- Birth: Michael Eugene Sedo was born in 1962.
- Death: He died on July 15, 1982, at age ~20.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Kevin J Sedo
M, b. circa 1965, d. June 23, 1981
- Birth: Kevin J Sedo was born circa 1965.
- Death: He died on June 23, 1981.
Randall James Sonnabend
Eva Elsie Gay
F, b. September 5, 1916, d. July 2, 2011
- Birth: Eva Elsie Gay was born on September 5, 1916 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Edward Joseph DeBoth were married on September 18, 1937 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Eva Elsie Gay died on July 2, 2011, at age 94.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Eva Elsie (Gay) De Both, 94, Green Bay, died peacefully in her sleep at a local nursing home on Saturday, July 2, 2011. She was born Sept. 5, 1916, in Green Bay, to Tellesphore John and Virginia (Bonneau) Gay. On Sept. 18, 1937, she married Edward De Both at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church in Green Bay. He preceded her in death on June 23, 1992. In Elsie's younger years she loved dancing and bowling. She was a long-time member of St. Agnes Parish.
She is survived by her 12 children, Robert De Both, Green Bay; Dale (Phillis) De Both, Cottage Grove, Minn.; Gene (Dianne) De Both, Ashwaubenon; Carol Menting, Appleton; Shirley (Gary) Van Bellinger, Florence; Richard (Louise) De Both, Green Bay; Kristina Menting, Greenville; Timothy (Rita) De Both, Appleton; Royce (Susan) De Both, Jackson, Tenn.; Keith (Cynthia) De Both, Appleton; Cynthia (Shawn) Gokey, Green Bay; Edward De Both, Jr., Green Bay; 24 grandchildren, many great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews.
Friends may call at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 2771 Oakwood Dr., from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Thursday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the church with the Rev. Dane Radecki, O. Praem., officiating. Entombment will be in Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The De Both family expresses their gratitude to the staff of Brown County Community Treatment Center for their care.
Thank you for being our Mom. We will love and miss you forever!
Edward Joseph DeBoth
M, b. October 25, 1913, d. June 23, 1992
- Birth: Edward Joseph DeBoth was born on October 25, 1913.
- Marriage: He and Eva Elsie Gay were married on September 18, 1937 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Edward Joseph DeBoth died on June 23, 1992, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.