Richard W Plach
M, b. September 3, 1927, d. January 17, 1948
- Birth: Richard W Plach was born on September 3, 1927 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 17, 1948, at age 20, in Camp Pendleton, San Diego Co, California.
Robert George Plach
M, b. April 21, 1932, d. January 8, 2017
- Birth: Robert George Plach was born on April 21, 1932 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 8, 2017, at age 84.
- Note: Robert George Plach, age 84, of Menasha, passed away on Sunday, January 8, 2017. He was born in Little Chute, Wisconsin, on April 21, 1932 to Joseph and Magdalen (Decoster) Plach. Robert graduated from Appleton West High School in 1951. Robert was employed by the Gilbert Paper Company and retired in 1993. Robert enjoyed the game of baseball and was a devoted Chicago Cubs fan. He was finally able to see the Cubs win the World Series last season.
Robert is survived by his children: Brian (Michele) Plach, Julie Riehl, Kevin (Lisa) Plach, and Richard (Jill) Plach; six grandchildren: Amy (Ryan) Spiegl, Andrew Plach, Angela Eick, Alysha Riehl, Breanna and Jacob Plach; one step-grandchild: Brian (Tracy) Reece; three great-granchdilren: Porter and Cason Spiegl, and Brandon Eick; and two step-great-grandchildren: Dakota Reece and Makenzie Dewar. He is further survived by a twin brother, Roger Plach, and sisters: Rosemary Vaughan, Grace (Gordon) Zuleger, and Betty (James) Wozniak.
He was preceded in death by his parents and his brother, Richard Plach.
Per Robert's request, a private service will be held. Online condolences can be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Robert's family would like to thank Alten Haus and SouthCare Hospice for the care they have given Robert over the years.
Virginia M R Schumacher
Mary Elizabeth Pagel
F, b. September 6, 1925, d. October 19, 2010
- Birth: Mary Elizabeth Pagel was born on September 6, 1925 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Herman O Wheaton were married on January 7, 1952.
- Death: Mary Elizabeth Pagel died on October 19, 2010, at age 85.
Robert F Jones
M, b. December 7, 1927, d. February 23, 1987
Family 2: Germaine Fink (b. October 29, 1933, d. November 11, 2009)
- Birth: Robert F Jones was born on December 7, 1927.
- Marriage: He and Germaine Fink were married on November 22, 1954.
- Death: Robert F Jones died on February 23, 1987, at age 59.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Dorothy Helen Baier
M, b. 1907, d. January 12, 1976
- Birth: Hyson Metoxen was born in 1907.
- Marriage: He and Clara Cornelius were married on October 13, 1931.
- Divorce: Hyson Metoxen and Clara Cornelius were divorced on March 4, 1954.
- Death: Hyson Metoxen died on January 12, 1976, at age ~69.
F, b. circa 1881
- Birth: Myrtle McMartin was born circa 1881.
- Marriage: She and James Henry Despins were married on June 25, 1906 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
M, b. February 1, 1908, d. April 20, 1969
- Birth: Edgar Kaylor was born on February 1, 1908.
- Death: He died on April 20, 1969, at age 61.
Suzanne Marie VanErem
Robert Harry Wilcox
M, b. May 29, 1929, d. April 27, 2015
- Birth: Robert Harry Wilcox was born on May 29, 1929 in Royalton, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 27, 2015, at age 85, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert Harry Wilcox, "That Old Cowboy", age 85, of Weyauwega, died peacefully on Monday, April 27, 2015, at Theda Clark Medical Center, Neenah with his loving son Todd by his side. He was born on May 29, 1929, Township of Royalton, son of the late Harry and Jeanie (Henry) Wilcox. Robert proudly served his country in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict. He acted as a Chauffeur for U.S. Generals in Washington D. C. He also drove bus for Valley Transit in Appleton for over 20 years. He enjoyed meeting and talking to all the people that rode his bus. He had a great passion for horses and was easily recognized by the cowboy hat that he always wore. Bob was quick witted and loved seeing others smile. When asked what he wanted on his headstone Bob always jokingly said "See I told you I was sick."
He is survived by his son: Todd (Melanie) Wilcox, Waupaca; Daughter Skeeter (Mark) Abrahamson, Neenah; Son, Josh (Kelly) Much, Appleton; Granddaughter Taylor Wilcox, Waupaca; Grandson Ben Hayes, Michigan; Grandson Max Hayes, Washington; Special friend Ginny Jensen, Weyauwega. Siblings: Glenn Wilcox, Neenah, Eva Bork, Greenville, Dolly Bork, Neenah, Bette Ferg, Waupaca and Linda (Alton) Ponto, Weyauwega. He is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents, 3 sisters, 4 brothers, also brothers in-law and sisters in-law.
A memorial service for Bob will be held on Saturday May 2, 2015, at 10:30 a.m. at the Cline & Hanson Funeral home (209 W. Cook St.) in NEW LONDON with the Rev. Greg Watling officiating. A gathering of family and friends will take place on Saturday directly at the funeral home from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the service. Burial will be at Hobart Cemetery in the Town of Royalton at a later date.
Todd Robert Jay Wilcox
Eva Gladys Wilcox
F, b. February 18, 1918, d. August 30, 2016
Family: Harry E Bork (b. January 27, 1908, d. October 17, 1998)
- Birth: Eva Gladys Wilcox was born on February 18, 1918 in Royalton, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harry E Bork were married in 1936.
- Death: Eva Gladys Wilcox died on August 30, 2016, at age 98.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Eva Gladys Bork, age 98, of Greenville passed away on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at Kindred Hearts Assisted Living. She was born on February 18, 1918 in Royalton Township, Waupaca County, Wisconsin, daughter of the late Harry and Jeanie (Henry) Wilcox. Eva married Harry Bork in 1936 and the couple was blessed with two children and 62 wonderful years before Harry preceded her in death in 1998. Eva was a sales clerk for Harrington Shoe Store and for Meyers Booterie, both in Neenah, for many years. She was a long-time, faithful member of First United Methodist Church, Neenah.
She is survived by her daughter, Donna (Don) Spindler, Hortonville; son, Vern (Karen) Bork, Appleton and Waupaca; grandsons: Lance (Stephanie) Krueger, Appleton; Sam Bork, Green Bay; grandchildren by marriage: Linda (Andy) Ballard; Karen (Jim) St. Pierre; great grandchildren; and great great grandchildren; sisters: Bette Ferg, Waupaca; Linda Ponto, Weyauwega; brother, Glen Wilcox, Neenah; nieces and nephews; a God Daughter, Louise (Wege) Alsteen; and sister-in-law, Cathy Wilcox. In addition to her parents and her beloved husband Harry, she was preceded in death by brothers: Everette, Russell, Calvin, Robert, Roger; sisters: Hazel Balthazor, Ethel Dumbelton, Dolly Bork, Lorene Batten.
The Funeral Service for Eva will be held on Friday, September 2, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. at First United Methodist Church (108 W. Doty Ave., Neenah) with Rev. Mark Geisthardt officiating. Friends will be received directly at the church from 9:30 a.m. until the hour of service. Eva will be laid to rest alongside Harry in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
The family would like to thank the staffs of Kindred Hearts and Hospice Compassus for all of their care and compassion.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Sept. 1, 2016.
Family: Alton Ponto (b. March 21, 1935, d. June 27, 2015)