Martin Anthony Bushmaker
M, b. May 27, 1930, d. November 21, 1991
- Birth: Martin Anthony Bushmaker was born on May 27, 1930.
- Death: He died on November 21, 1991, at age 61.
M, b. July 8, 1848, d. March 14, 1904
- Birth: John Bushmaker was born on July 8, 1848 in Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on March 14, 1904, at age 55, in Allouez, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 22, 1859, d. January 5, 1922
- Birth: Petronella Vandenberg was born on July 22, 1859 in Sevenum, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on January 5, 1922, at age 62, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 2, 1823
- Birth: Pieter Vandenberg was born on June 2, 1823 in Sevenum, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Geertrui Billekens were married on April 17, 1857 in Sevenum, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Pieter Vandenberg died in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 12, 1826
- Birth: Geertrui Billekens was born on November 12, 1826 in Sevenum, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Pieter Vandenberg were married on April 17, 1857 in Sevenum, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Geertrui Billekens died in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Joanie H Garsow
F, b. October 6, 1953, d. April 24, 2015
- Birth: Joanie H Garsow was born on October 6, 1953.
- Marriage: She was married on September 18, 1971.
- Death: She died on April 24, 2015, at age 61.
- Burial: She was buried in Seymour City Cemetery, Seymour, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joanie H. Heagle, age 61, of Seymour, passed away unexpectedly on Friday, April 24, 2015 after a yearlong battle with uterine cancer. She was born October 6, 1953 daughter of Dorothy (Van De Bruggen) Garsow and the late Frank Garsow.
In 1970 she met the love of her life, her soul mate and best friend Warren "Buzz" Heagle. They were united in marriage on September 18, 1971. In January 1974 they welcomed their first daughter Amy, and in July 1976 came their 2nd greatest blessing Becky.
Throughout her life she held several jobs, starting young in the family business Frank's Supper Club. Her proudest accomplishment was her business. "Joanie's Clean and Shine". She loved cleaning and cooking and making sure things were just right. When she cooked no one walked away from the table hungry, she made sure of that.
She enjoyed camping and spending time on the boat. She was known as grandma of the dance team. She loved being at all of Mariah's dance competitions and everyone of Tanner's football games. She didn't miss a musical event or any school event for Amber, Amanda or Max. She was especially happy when all of her kids and grandkids were under one roof eating and playing cards.
She is survived by her husband, Buzz Heagle; daughters, Amy (Rick) Thomas and Becky (Dean) Rozmiarek; her precious grandchildren: Tanner, Amber and Amanda Thomas and Mariah and Max Rozmiarek; her canine companions Gizmo and Bella; her mother, Dorothy Garsow Boehm; siblings: Jeanne (John) Kroner, Chub (Sue) Garsow, Janice Grych, Judy (Dan) Schuh and Jeff (Tami) Garsow; one brother-in-law, Tom (Sarah) Heagle; nieces and nephews. Not to be forgotten her partners in crime and very special friends Joyce and Al Garvey and Steve and Cheri Krabbe.
Joan is preceded in death by her stepfather, Tom Boehm.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 from 4-8 p.m. and visitation will continue on Thursday, April 30, 2015 at St. John's Catholic Church from 9:30 a.m. until the funeral mass at 11 a.m. with Fr. Bob Kabat officiating. Burial will take place in the Seymour City Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund will be established for Joanie's final expenses.