F, b. March 12, 1894, d. October 30, 1971
Family: Antone Vertz (b. October 15, 1891, d. January 22, 1979)
- Birth: Mary Raynier was born on March 12, 1894.
- Death: She died on October 30, 1971, at age 77, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
Edward J Vertz
M, b. March 16, 1893, d. October 13, 1961
- Birth: Edward J Vertz was born on March 16, 1893.
- Marriage: He and Esther A Gleasner were married on September 17, 1917.
- Death: Edward J Vertz died on October 13, 1961, at age 68, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
Esther A Gleasner
F, b. May 20, 1900, d. July 3, 1992
- Birth: Esther A Gleasner was born on May 20, 1900 in Door County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Edward J Vertz were married on September 17, 1917.
- Death: Esther A Gleasner died on July 3, 1992, at age 92, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
Frank N Vertz
M, b. August 1895, d. November 24, 1929
- Birth: Frank N Vertz was born in August 1895.
- Marriage: He and Ruth M Gleasner were married in 1919.
- Death: Frank N Vertz died on November 24, 1929, at age 34, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
Ruth M Gleasner
F, b. January 26, 1897, d. April 18, 1988
- Birth: Ruth M Gleasner was born on January 26, 1897.
- Marriage: She and Frank N Vertz were married in 1919.
- Death: Ruth M Gleasner died on April 18, 1988, at age 91, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
M, b. January 13, 1900, d. June 17, 1971
- Birth: Leo Vertz was born on January 13, 1900.
- Death: He died on June 17, 1971, at age 71, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
Dewey August Vertz
M, b. August 13, 1902, d. January 21, 1980
- Birth: Dewey August Vertz was born on August 13, 1902.
- Marriage: He and Rose M Cumber were married on June 15, 1923.
- Death: Dewey August Vertz died on January 21, 1980, at age 77, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
Rose M Cumber
F, b. June 15, 1903, d. June 24, 1971
- Birth: Rose M Cumber was born on June 15, 1903 in Brussels, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Dewey August Vertz were married on June 15, 1923.
- Death: Rose M Cumber died on June 24, 1971, at age 68, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 13, 1920, d. November 16, 1993
- Birth: Melinda Gleasner was born on April 13, 1920.
- Death: She died on November 16, 1993, at age 73, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Irene M Gleasner
F, b. September 9, 1921, d. April 30, 2010
- Birth: Irene M Gleasner was born on September 9, 1921 in Egg Harbor, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Sidney Vernon Corbisier were married in September 1939.
- Death: Irene M Gleasner died on April 30, 2010, at age 88, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
Sidney Vernon Corbisier
M, b. December 10, 1915, d. September 15, 2000
- Birth: Sidney Vernon Corbisier was born on December 10, 1915.
- Marriage: He and Irene M Gleasner were married in September 1939.
- Death: Sidney Vernon Corbisier died on September 15, 2000, at age 84, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
Merlin August Gleasner
M, b. February 15, 1923, d. April 12, 1995
- Birth: Merlin August Gleasner was born on February 15, 1923.
- Marriage: He and Janice J Flauger were married on April 7, 1945 in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Merlin August Gleasner died on April 12, 1995, at age 72, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
John William Gleasner
M, b. November 8, 1927, d. January 25, 1991
- Birth: John William Gleasner was born on November 8, 1927.
- Death: He died on January 25, 1991, at age 63.
Joseph Norvin Geiger
M, b. May 20, 1931, d. April 24, 2015
- Birth: Joseph Norvin Geiger was born on May 20, 1931 in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 24, 2015, at age 83, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joseph Norvin Geiger, age 83, of Brillion, died unexpectedly of a massive stroke on Friday, April 24, 2015 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton. He was born on May 20, 1931 in the Town of Maple Grove, son of the late Frank & Mary (Dvorachek) Geiger. He married Lorraine Gregoire on September 15, 1956 at St. John the Baptist Church in St. John. Joe served in the U.S. Army from 1953 to 1955. After his military service, he came back and worked the family farm and was a maintenance journeyman at the Brillion Iron Works, retiring in 1996. Joe enjoyed hunting on his own land with his family and gathering sap for maple syrup from the trees in his yard and in his woods, playing sheepshead and cribbage with family and friends and traveling and taking cruises with Lorraine. He loved family gatherings at the farm with his wife, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Joe was an active member of Holy Family Parish in Brillion, where he volunteered as an usher, a funeral mass server, served on the cemetery committee, and was caretaker for Kasson Holy Trinity Cemetery. He was also a member of the American Legion Post 126 of Brillion, where he served as Chaplin and was the Honor Guard Commander for 15 years. He was a long time member of the West Maple Grove Hunting Club. During his retirement, Joe volunteered for the Meals On Wheels program for 16 years and also worked at the Maple Grove Recycling Center. Survivors include his wife Lorraine, his children, Allan Geiger of Green Bay, Laurie (Mike) Kirkpatrick of Greenville, Tom (Mary Kay) Geiger of Brillion, Kevin (Lisa) Geiger of Appleton, Lisa (Rich) Knier of Brillion, Sara (Tim) Krueger of Brillion, a daughter-in-law Jane Geiger of Courtland, OH. 14 grandchildren, 5 great grandchildren, 2 sisters Alice (Joe) Hoyer of Brillion, Audrey O'Neil of Green Bay, a brother Ray (Shirley) Geiger of Brillion and many other relatives and friends. Joe was preceded in death by his parents, a son Steve, 2 brothers and a sister-in-law, Francis Geiger, Harold (Lorraine) Geiger, and a brother-in-law Joe O'Neil. Mass of Christian burial will be held on Wednesday, April 29 at 11:00 a.m. at Holy Family Catholic Church in Brillion. The Rev. Timothy Brandt will officiate. Burial will be in Kasson Holy Trinity Cemetery. Friends may call at the church on Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and then again at the church on Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. There will be a parish prayer service at 7:00 p.m. Tuesday evening. Military Honors will take place immediately following mass on Wednesday at the church. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Joe's name. Online condolences may be made at www.wieting-funeralhome.com.
Laurie Joan Geiger
Michael Alan Kirkpatrick
Thomas Gerard Geiger
Kevin James Geiger
Lisa Jean Debroux