M, b. August 17, 1922, d. October 7, 1999
- Birth: Arthur Wendt was born on August 17, 1922.
- Marriage: He and Christiane Rottee were married on December 28, 1946 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Arthur Wendt died on October 7, 1999, at age 77.
F, b. May 14, 1921, d. December 13, 1987
Family: Roger D Ely (b. April 28, 1924, d. May 24, 2012)
- Birth: Helen Wendt was born on May 14, 1921.
- Death: She died on December 13, 1987, at age 66.
Roger D Ely
M, b. April 28, 1924, d. May 24, 2012
Family: Helen Wendt (b. May 14, 1921, d. December 13, 1987)
- Birth: Roger D Ely was born on April 28, 1924 in Cumberland, Barron Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 24, 2012, at age 88.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 28, 1934, d. December 15, 2012
- Birth: Donald Gussert was born on May 28, 1934 in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 23, 1964 in Escanaba, Delta Co, Michigan.
- Death: He died on December 15, 2012, at age 78.
- Note: Donald "Don" Antone Gussert passed away on Saturday, December 15, 2012, with his family by his side. He was born May 28, 1934 in Greenleaf to Marie (Cleary) and Antone Gussert.
Donald served in the Army from 1956 to 1959 and then came back to Greenleaf to work and live out his life. On May 23, 1964, he married Mary Jo Scheriff at St. Joseph Church, Escanaba, MI, and they were blessed with 3 children and 2 grand children. He was a loving and devoted husband, father and grandfather. He worked for the US Postal service as a Rural Mail Carrier for 30 years. After retirement, he drove for Progressive Farmers and worked at Hilly Haven Golf Course until his cancer surgery. He was a volunteer firefighter for Greenleaf Fire Department for 37 years. Don was also a lifelong member of the D.A.V.
He enjoyed hunting at "The Shack" and fishing with family and friends. He also enjoyed bowling, golfing, and especially woodworking, for which he was a 4-H leader. He will always be remembered as having the world's best laugh.
Donald is survived by his wife, Mary Jo, his son Philip and Vickie (Hock) Gussert, daughters, Pam (Gussert) and Dean Bowers and Jacki (Gussert) and Jim Fischer, and Grandchildren, Zachary Gussert and Chassity Gussert. A sister Barbara (Gussert) and Marshal Enderby, and a brother Thomas and Mary Anne (Carroll) Gussert. He is further survived by Mary Jo's family: Herbert and Joyce Scheriff, Jerry and Lois Scheriff, and Evie and Michael Quinn. He is also survived by numerous cousins, nieces and nephews.
Friends and family may visit from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at RYAN FUNERAL HOME & CREMATORY, 305 N. Tenth St, De Pere a Prayer service will be at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will continue from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, December 19, 2012, at St. Clare Parish- St. Mary Greenleaf Site, 2212 Day St, Greenleaf. Mass of Christian Burial wil be at 10:30 a.m. Burial will follow Mass in the church cemetery where Military Rites will be accorded to Don. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Gussert family. Memorials are appreciated to the American Cancer Society , 3311 S. Packerland Dr,De Pere, WI 54115.
The Gussert family wishes to thank St. Vincent Hospital and Green Bay Oncology for all the care and consideration shown to Don and his family.
Mark L Malueg
M, b. March 31, 1987, d. April 22, 2015
- Birth: Mark L Malueg was born on March 31, 1987.
- Death: He died on April 22, 2015, at age 28.
- Note: Mark L. Malueg, age 28, passed away on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 in DePere, due to complications from a traumatic brain injury. He was born on March 31, 1987 to Daniel and Susan (Maas) Malueg. Mark was an Eagle Scout and a welder by trade. He loved being outside, waterskiing, walking dogs, biking and enjoyed playing the saxophone.
Mark is survived by his parents Dan and Sue; brother, Jason (Ann) Malueg, Appleton and their children, David (Godson),
Rebekah and Nataleigh; 2 sisters, Cera Malueg, Madison and Anna Malueg, Richardson, TX.; maternal grandparents, Dave and Betty Maas, Appleton and paternal grandparents, Dave and Ginny Malueg, Green Bay. Mark is also survived by numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. The family wishes to express their gratitude to everyone who supported them and aided in the recovery, care and growth of Mark as he faced the challenges of living with a brain injury.
Funeral services for Mark will be on Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church, New London with Rev. Bil Sutlief and Rev. David Kohls officiating. Visitation with an open casket will be held from 4-7 p.m. on Friday, May 1, 2015 at Cline Hanson Funeral Home, New London. There will also be a visitation at the church on Saturday, from 10 a.m. until the time of service with a closed casket.
Mark will be remembered for his strength and determination in the face of great adversity and for the smirk in his smile that always hinted at a little mischief just below the surface.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund will be established.
"This life is not a mission; a mission is something one may fail, and I REFUSE to fail"-Mark Malueg.
Lucille Ann Doerfler
F, b. August 10, 1917, d. April 1935
- Birth: Lucille Ann Doerfler was born on August 10, 1917.
- Death: She died in April 1935, at age 17.
Norman lawrence Doerfler
M, b. April 30, 1922, d. May 31, 1922
- Birth: Norman lawrence Doerfler was born on April 30, 1922.
- Death: He died on May 31, 1922, at age 0.
David Michael Moore
M, b. July 8, 1960, d. March 15, 2015
- Birth: David Michael Moore was born on July 8, 1960 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 13, 1995.
- Death: He died on March 15, 2015, at age 54, in Maryland.
- Note: David Michael Moore, 54, died at his home in Stevensville, Maryland on Sunday, March 15,
2015, after a short illness. He was born in Green Bay, WI on July 8, 1960 to Patricia and Robert Moore. He grew up in De Pere, WI and graduated from Abbot Pennings High School in 1978.
Following high school, David earned an Associate Degree in Electronics from Wisconsin School of Electronics in Madison, WI. Following his graduation, he accepted a position as a technician building and installing particle accelerators for NEC. He traveled all over Europe and Asia installing and setting up accelerators in universities and medical facilities. In 1992, after installing an accelerator at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, he was offered a position in their physics department. Dave maintained and aligned the accelerator and worked with the professors setting up experiments and enabling research. He also mentored midshipmen and supported them in their use of the accelerator. David was a valued and respected member of the faculty.
On April 13,1995, David married Phyllis Curtis. Together with their beloved dogs, Reba and Jesse, Dave and Philly made their home on Kent Island in Stevensville, Maryland. They enjoyed remodeling their home and creating gardens and decks, always improving their surroundings. David made beer and wine and Philly cooked and gardened. They loved to entertain and it was always fun to visit them. David grew up hunting and fishing with his family in northern Wisconsin and spent as much time as he could in the woods and on the lakes and trout ponds in Pelican Lake, WI. He also hunted in Maryland and loved crabbing in the Chesapeake Bay. He enjoyed golfing with his dad, brother and cousins in WI and his good friends in MD. His dream was to retire up north at his home in Post Lake, WI, near his cousin and special friends Chuckie, Michelle and their children, Erica, Robert (godson), Emily and Dylan.
David loved his life! He was famous for his contagious laugh and sense of humor. To know David was to love him. He brought laughter and joy to every gathering and conversation. If you picked up the phone and David was on the other end, you'd better be ready to laugh. He always ended with an "I love you" (baby girl).
David is survived by his wife Phyllis of Stevensville, MD, and her extended family, his mother
Patricia of DePere, his sisters Mary DallaValle of Canfield, OH, Jane (Carl) Hokans of Port Washington, Liz (George) Pronold of De Pere and his brother Thom (Cyndi) of Gilbert, AZ. He is also survived by seven nieces and nephews Michael (KT) DallaValle, Nea (Steve) Brumbaugh, Lisa (Jonathan) Hokans, Molly (Jason) Gordon, Meghan (Troy) Wendt, Sam (Traci) Pronold and Mackenzie Moore. Great nieces and nephews are Ashley (Max) Urbaniak, Jakob Urbaniak, Brittany and Lizzie Wendt, Carly Hokans, Luke, Scott and Jack Gordon, Kalli Gillespie, Ava Pronold, Kyle Brumbaugh and one great great nephew Silas Ferris. David loved all of his nieces and nephews and they held a special place in his heart. He was a favorite uncle to them all. He is also survived by his aunts and uncles Chuck and Mary Moore and Janet Schabell, and his cousins Chuck, Katie, Missy, Jeff, Mark, Roger, Robbie, Jimmy, John and Michael. He is further survived by many friends and coworkers in Maryland, including his very special friend, Professor Jim Huddle of the US Naval Academy.
David was preceded in death by his father Robert Moore, his grandparents George and Leone
McKenney, Robert and Alice Moore, his aunt Lola Thorpe, his cousins Susan Austin and Paul Thorpe and his mother and father-in-law Nellie and Raymond Curtis.
Visitation will be held on Saturday, May 2, 2015, from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM at St. Francis Xavier Church, 220 S. Michigan St., De Pere, WI, 54115. Funeral mass at 10:30 AM with Father Judah Pigon officiating. A luncheon will follow in the church hall. Cotter Funeral Home and Crematory is serving the family. Please visit www.cotterfuneralhome.com to share a condolence or memory with the family.
David, you left us too soon. Our family and this world is better because you were here. We will miss your laugh, your stories, your caring, your kindness and your spirit.
F, b. October 23, 1907, d. December 23, 2001
- Birth: Anna Unknown was born on October 23, 1907.
- Death: She died on December 23, 2001, at age 94, in Stanley, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Florine Towslee
F, b. September 17, 1920, d. November 8, 2002
- Birth: Mary Florine Towslee was born on September 17, 1920.
- Death: She died on November 8, 2002, at age 82, in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.
Johanna Maria VanZutphen
F, b. circa 1765, d. December 3, 1825
- Birth: Johanna Maria VanZutphen was born circa 1765.
- Death: She died on December 3, 1825 in Veghel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1765
- Birth: Johannis VanderLinden was born circa 1765.