Earline Marie Zeller
F, b. December 23, 1932, d. January 27, 2015
- Birth: Earline Marie Zeller was born on December 23, 1932 in New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana.
- Death: She died on January 27, 2015, at age 82.
- Note: Age 82, formerly of New Orleans, LA, died on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at London Lodge in Cambridge. Visitation will be at St. Columbkille Catholic Church in the Town of Elba, on Friday, January 30, 2015 followed by a Mass of Christian Burial at the church, with Fr. Rick Wendell officiating. Burial will be at St. Columbkille Cemetery. The former Earline Marie Zeller was born on December 23, 1932 to Francis and Emma (Schroeder) Zeller in New Orleans, Louisiana. Throughout her life, she has lived in various cities which included Appleton, Sussex, Reeseville, Waterloo and most recently Cambridge. Earline was an artist, and expert tatter and could knit or sew anything. She was an opera enthusiast and loved playing cards, especially Bridge and Sheepshead. Her greatest joy was children, whether it was her own, a grandchild, or someone else's. Children always brought a smile to her face. In every city that she lived in, she was involved in the local Catholic Church and lent her voice to many church choirs. She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband.
Alma Joan Mancl
F, b. December 31, 1921, d. February 27, 1994
- Birth: Alma Joan Mancl was born on December 31, 1921.
- Death: She died on February 27, 1994, at age 72.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 12, 1919, d. May 7, 1967
- Birth: Chester Meiers was born on September 12, 1919 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 7, 1967, at age 47.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Viola Margaret Knaack
F, b. May 10, 1905, d. December 14, 1929
- Birth: Viola Margaret Knaack was born on May 10, 1905.
- Death: She died on December 14, 1929, at age 24.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Appleton (WI) Post-Crescent, Sat., Dec. 14, 1929, Page 4: "Mrs. Alfred Tessen, 26, Medina, died Saturday morning following an illness of three days. Survivors are the widower and one son; parents, Mr. and Mrs. Louis Knaack, Greenville; one sister,a t Medina. The body was taken to the I. E. Schmidt Funeral parlors at Hortonville."
Appleton (WI) Post-Crescent, Thurs., Dec. 19, 1929, Page 18: "Card of Thanks
"TESSEN, VIOLA - We wish to express our sincere thanks to all our relatives and friends for the beautiful flowers and kindness and sympathy shown us during the death of our beloved wife, mother, daughter and sister. Special thanks to the Rev. Reier for his words of consolation and the undertaker, Irwin J. Schmidt.
F, b. 1876, d. 1946
- Birth: Petronella Unknown was born in 1876.
- Death: She died in 1946, at age ~70.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 26, 1899, d. December 6, 1914
- Birth: William VanLanen was born on May 26, 1899.
- Death: He died on December 6, 1914, at age 15.