Roy William Calewarts
Floyd Roy Calewarts
M, b. September 29, 1925, d. May 10, 1999
- Birth: Floyd Roy Calewarts was born on September 29, 1925.
- Death: He died on May 10, 1999, at age 73.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 8, 1944, d. April 19, 2015
- Birth: Dennis Schmidt was born on February 8, 1944 in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on March 27, 1965 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 19, 2015, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dennis "Al" Schmidt, 71, Green Bay, found peace Sunday morning, April 19, 2015, at home surrounded by his loving family after a brief, courageous battle with cancer. Born at home February 8, 1944, in Greenleaf, the eldest of nine children of the late Arthur and Armella (Reininger) Schmidt. Dennis is a graduate of Preble High School, Class of '62. He attended UW Extension-Green Bay where he met the love of his life, Rosemarie Rankin. The couple married on March 27, 1965, at St. Patrick's Church. Dennis spent most of his adult life employed within the electrical industry, before ultimately retiring from Brown County. Above all, he was a loving and devoted father and grandfather. Dennis will be remembered for his passion of motorcycles and music. He was an accomplished rider and mechanic as well as a luthier (a craftsman of stringed instruments). Dennis is best known for his hand-crafted banjos and hammered dulcimers.
Dennis is survived by his loving wife of 50 years, Rosemarie; son and daughter-in-law, Robert and Theresa Schmidt of Green Bay; daughter and son-in-law, Tracy and Curtis VanErem of De Pere; four grandchildren, Aaron and Anya Schmidt, Mitchell and Samantha VanErem; seven siblings and their spouses, Judy (Tom) Kunesh, Stangelville, Dee Krouth, Green Bay, Illomay (Dennis) Laack, Plymouth, David Schmidt, Green Bay, Wendy Schmidt-Janosik, Lake Mills, Patricia (Edmond) Delwiche, Oneida, Stuart (Cathy) Schmidt, Green Bay, and a sister-in-law, Patti Schmidt, Green Bay; Rosemarie's siblings, Marian (David) Guyot, Excelsior, MN, Ruth (John) Van Laanen, Hobart, and William (Barbara) Rankin, Green Bay; and many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, great-nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; one brother, Steven Schmidt; great-nephew, Elliot Kolberg; and his father and mother-in-law, Robert and Kathryn Rankin.
Visitation at St. Jude Church, 1420 Division Street, Wednesday, April 22nd, from 2pm until the time of the funeral. Funeral Mass 4pm Wednesday at the church. Entombment in the Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. Malcore (East) Funeral Home is serving the family. Visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to share your condolences with the family.
The family extends a special thank you to Green Bay Oncology, especially Dr. David Groteluschen, along with all the dedicated nurses and staff; and also Unity Hospice.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund has been established.
Helena Martha Ostermann
F, b. September 22, 1879, d. May 17, 1954
- Birth: Helena Martha Ostermann was born on September 22, 1879 in Illinois.
- Marriage: She and John Walter Bernards were married on June 9, 1909 in Verboort, Washington Co, Oregon.
- Death: Helena Martha Ostermann died on May 17, 1954, at age 74, in Roy, Washington Co, Oregon.
Edward Ignatius Bernards
M, b. July 31, 1910, d. October 26, 1976
- Birth: Edward Ignatius Bernards was born on July 31, 1910 in Roy, Washington Co, Oregon.
- Death: He died on October 26, 1976, at age 66, in Roy, Washington Co, Oregon.